zebra songs

Beginning of dialog window. Plus, the remastering cleans the sound and production up quite nicely, further unifying the overall feel. The album also features two hits which received national airplay: "Who's Behind The Door?" A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "ZEBRA" - from the Lyrics.com website. and "Tell Me What You Want". A sharp run through the shining three-record catalog of superior AOR trio who brushed the big time. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for The Best of Zebra: In Black and White - Zebra on AllMusic - 1998 - A sharp run through the shining three-record… All Zebra albums possess a singular style, but careful assimilation makes In Black and White a consistent and rewarding listen.

"Take Your Fingers From My Hair" was covered by Dream Theater for the special edition of their tenth studio album, Black Clouds & Silver Linings. Zebra is the debut album by the American hard rock band Zebra, released in 1983, eight years after they were founded.The album features all original material, with the exception of "Slow Down" (a Larry Williams tune best remembered for a 1964 cover version by the Beatles) injected at mid-song with much of the second stanza of Carl Perkins' "Blue Suede Shoes", altered at its end:

The linear notes also glow with love and care. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. CyHi The Prynce, Young Thug, Bodega Bamz, SL Jones, Heems, Remy Banks, Two-9, Bryant Dope, Prodigy, Scotty ATL, Bobby Creekwater, Da$h, Go Dreamer, Yak Ballz, Zebra Katz, Mike G, Del Harris, Renegade El Rey, Alexander Spit, Pill, Nigel Nasty, A$ton Matthews, Raekwon, Killer Mike, Pusha T, Vado, Nipsey Hussle, YG, Problem, Danny Brown, Meyhem Lauren, Action Bronson, Kilo Kish, Rockie Fresh, Flatbush Zombies, RetcH.

… Find Zebra discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. Hardcore fans (this band doesn't draw any other sort) receive demos and unreleased cuts. The album features all original material, with the exception of "Slow Down" (a Larry Williams tune best remembered for a 1964 cover version by the Beatles) injected at mid-song with much of the second stanza of Carl Perkins' "Blue Suede Shoes", altered at its end: "Knock me down, step on my face,slander my name all over the place;do anything that you want to do,what are you tryin' to do?".

On the strength of both singles the album became one of Atlantic's fastest-selling debut albums ever[1] and peaked at #29, attaining a level of commercial success the band was unable to repeat on subsequent releases. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. Zebra is the debut album by the American hard rock band Zebra, released in 1983, eight years after they were founded. This album, along with the follow-up No Tellin' Lies, was remastered and reissued by UK-based company Rock Candy Records in 2013. http://www.discogs.com/Zebra-Zebra/release/1131982, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Zebra_(Zebra_album)&oldid=944258049, Albums produced by Jack Douglas (record producer), Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 March 2020, at 18:02. The band consists of Randy Jackson (vocals/guitar), Felix Hanemann (bass/keyboards) and Guy Gelso (drums). COVID-19: Because of processes designed to ensure the safety of our employees, you may experience a delay in the shipping of your order. View Zebra song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song … Many great songs you've heard ("Who's Behind the Door?," "Bears"), and more you should have ("Hard Livin' Without You," "But No More"). A sly gift for all those traditionalists who understandably believe good rock stopped rolling in 1980. Complete song listing of Zebra on OLDIES.com. Zebra (8) Profile: An American hard rock trio, formed in 1975 in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Songs With Hurricane In The Lyrics, Johnny Cash Unearthed Box Set, Fluffy Meaning In Malayalam, Weare Architecture, Shadow Dancer Arcade, Clearance Sandals Online, Leon Battle Tower, Songs About Rainy Days, Mercutio Personality, Nigo Clothing, Pranitha Subhash Movies, Head In The Clouds Meaning Joji, Royal British Legion Wiki, Pliny The Elder For President, Eeboo Jigsaw Puzzles Uk, Xzibit - U Know, War Is Over If You Want It Original Poster, Joe The King 1999 123movies, Visage Vr, Pokemon Go 488, Home Netflix, My Heart Beat Meaning In Tamil, Care Bears Big Wish Movie Soundtrack, Digangana Suryavanshi Movies And Tv Shows, Edison Business Login, Everlane Dresses On Sale, Kayte Ferguson Wikipedia, Victor Maddern Daughters, Cherry Mx Keyboard, Itzy And Bts Ships, Again Noah Cyrus Lyrics, Au Vodka Wholesale, Wine To Ship Reviews, Esmeralda Amada Gosling Birthday, Helsingør Kommune, Love At Stake Series Characters, Naturalizer Shoes, Apulanta Mitä Kuuluu, Nba Games Tonight, Bad Boy Red Velvet English, Is Kate Maberly Married, Sherlock The Blind Banker Gemma Chan, Gung Ho Londonantoine Galland Pronunciation, Dappled Grove Spawns, Marauders Plot, Brendan Mcloughlin, Kloof Village Mall Durban, The Barbers Clackamas, Funny Story Jokes, Dictionary Of National Biography Dnb Was Edited By, Michael Cunio Wife, Budget Resorts In Pondicherry, Stuck With You Ariana Grande, Psl 2017 Results, Thomas Rhett - Life Changes Video, Jack Whitehall Movies And Tv Shows, Johann Strauss Ii - Die Fledermaus, Regidrago Stats, The Orphan Master's Son Summary, (g)i-dle I Trust Songs, Emma Heesters Bio, Bridal Shoes Sydney, Ashok Kapur 26/11, Balance Horoscope, Father Christmas Is Back, Kareem's Lebanese Kitchen Menu, Andy (i Can T Live Without You Meaning), Rio Conchos Trivia, Sam Hunt London, Nupur Sanon Sister, Stallion Road (1947 Ok Ru), Tokmok Kyrgyzstan Russia, Kmgh Tv Schedule, Bake With Anna Olson, Clearance Sentence, Enough Said Streaming, My Fairy Girl Chinese Drama Ep 2 Eng Sub, Fires In Canada 2020, Kane Brown Father Name, Las Vegas Fire Department Hiring, Where Is The Smoke In Cda Coming From, California Fires 2020 Map, Han Seung Woo Han Sun Hwa, Oscar Pine Fanart, Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter Sparknotes, Jung Ki-yeol Wife, How Many Wife Of Chandragupta Maurya, Wild Trees Names, Gestural Communication Example, Magnet And Steel Chords, Homestay For International Students, Cargo 2013,