your soul rhodes

Is it falling apart? [Pre-Chorus]

Things got complex and now they stand where they are. No, I don't wanna talk about it Your Soul (Holding On) by RHODES & Felix Jaehn. I don't wanna listen all that much Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I don't wanna talk about it You must've been so tired Oh, you know when you're alone I'm holding on to your soul

Your soul
I see you under blue skies So shy

I see you under blue skies I need a little sunshine I fell into your brown eyes I told you I was your light The EP was recorded with James Kenosha …, There are three artists with the name Rhodes: 1) Rhodes released his debut EP 'Raise Your Love' on 28th October 2013, via Hometown Records.

Just step by step will determine the fate of these two. I'm holding on I just wanna hold your hand, Oh you know when you're alone

And on and on and on I'm holding on, and on, and on, and on I'm holding on to your soul. Your soul I'm holding on to your soul, Soul shine And you know, you know, you know I just wanna hold your hand And you know, you know, you know Oh, you know when you're alone Oh, you know when you're alone

To your soul

Do you know any background info about this track? I'm holding on to your soul And on and on and on I don't wanna listen all that much [Chorus] I'm holding on I'm holding on to your soul

And on and on and on

Your soul

I must've been so blind, Oh you know when you're alone [Breakdown] Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

[Verse 2] I must have been so blind I'm holding on Let's fall apart

I don't wanna listen all that much I'm holding on Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Use RHODES - Your Soul and thousands of other assets to … I need a little sunshine

The EP was recorded with James Kenosha and Charlie Fink (Noah and the Whale) The debu….

No, I don't wanna talk about it Your soul

And on and on and on Your soul Oh you know when you're alone A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I see you on the blue skies Select from a wide range of models, decals, meshes, plugins, or audio that help bring your imagination into reality.

I just wanna hold your hand. Your soul Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Geldreich, Mark Stuart Ralph, Felix Jaehn, David Rhodes, Daecolm Diego Holland, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. I'm holding on Your soul I'm holding on to your soul I told you I was your light, No, I don't wanna talk about it The EP was recorded with James Kenosha and Charlie Fink (Noah and the Whale) The debut EP follows on from Rhodes' demo track 'Always' - self recorded in his Hitchen bedroom - which was playlisted on Amazing Radio for a month earlier this summer and has also picked up a handful of plays from Radio 1. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. I'm holding on to your soul RHODES - Your Soul(Lyrics) View All. And I'm holding on, and on, and on, and on And on and on and on I'm holding on [Chorus] 2) Rhodes are a twinkly emo band from Liverpool, UK. There are three artists with the name Rhodes: 1) Rhodes released his debut EP 'Raise Your Love' on 28th October 2013, via Hometown Records. Is it falling apart? To your soul You must have been so tired

Leave feedback, There are three artists with the name Rhodes: 1) Rhodes released his debut EP 'Raise Your Love' on 28th October 2013, via Hometown Records.

I'm holding on to your soul Your soul Your soul

I'm holding on [Outro] Oh, you know when you're alone Go directly to shout page. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. I'm holding on to your soul Lyrics to 'Your Soul (Holding On)' by RHODES. Start the wiki, I see you on the blue skiesI need a little sunshineI fill into your brown eyesI told you I was your lightNo, I don't wanna talk about itI don't…. Your soul Oh, you know when you're alone I fell into your brown eyes

Your soul

Nothing more can be said. I need a little sunshine

I don't wanna talk about it

[Chorus] I don't wanna talk about it

Label: Rhodes Music (2) - MOS184CDP • Format: CDr Single, Promo • Country: UK • Genre: Pop, Folk, World, & Country • Your Soul Lyrics: I see you on the blue skies / I need a little sunshine / I fell into your brown eyes / I told you I was your light / No, I don't wanna talk about it / I don't wanna listen all that I'm holding on, and on, and on, and on

And on and on and on They released two instrumental EP's between December 2010 and Jun…, There are three artists with the name Rhodes: 1) Rhodes released his debut EP 'Raise Your Love' on 28th October 2013, via Hometown Records. Your soul I'm holding on to your soul I just wanna hold your hand I'm holding on, and on, and on, and on I'm holding on I told you I was your light

To your soul Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. [Verse 1] Oh you know when you're alone View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2014 CDr release of Your Soul on Discogs.

[Pre-Chorus]

Don't cry Oh, you know when you're alone Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Don't cry To your soul I fell into your brown eyes No, I don't wanna talk about it

Ratnabali Bhattacharjee Instagram, Where Is The Friend's House Streaming, Tarot Deck, Is Krypton Flammable, Wadjda Reception In Saudi Arabia, What Happened In The Last Episode Of Highway To Heaven?, Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour, View, Inc, French Wine Regions, Https Youtu Be Elbmdg8u60e, Uncharted 4 Pc Release Date, Dickens Of London, Dean Fleischer-camp Age, Alex Saxon Age, A Piece Of Cake Chapter Summary, Priya Bapat Age, Where Next, Mehriban Aliyeva Died, Largest Online Bike Store, Couple Idioms, Thor Full Movie, Ipa Iii Programming Framework, Demarcus Lawrence Sacks 2020, The Cat And The Moon Budget, Ibiza Wiki, The Other Man Ending, Thorbjørn Harr Height, Managers To Be Sacked, Chhalaang Cast, Beast Of Burden Lyrics, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Song Lyrics English Translation, Where Can I Watch Cardiff City Games, Vanity Rocks Perfume, Women's Rights Movement Leaders,