wouldn't change a thing down syndrome
Inclusive Companies Registered in England No 113 97949. “The title ‘Wouldn’t Change A Thing’ is exactly how I feel about my daughter Neive. On the 1st October 2020 a single and accompanying music video entitled ‘Wouldn’t Change A Thing’ will be released.

It is performed and written by ‘The Bitterati’ and produced by Simon Frankland who’s daughter Neive … Since the viral success, the charity has had many other successful campaigns raising awareness of Down’s syndrome and helping to change perceptions’ and stigma. The #WCAT urban track positively tackles how mainstream individuals might feel uncomfortable around disability and why. The mums in this video and the dad who created it met online and got together to show the world just how ordinary and fun life with the Down syndrome is and how they “Wouldn’t Change a Thing”. Wouldn’t Change A Thing. Posted By: Enable Magazine Wouldn't Change a Thing. October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month and a special music video has been created featuring families with children with Down Syndrome on why they ‘Wouldn’t Change A Thing.’ The #WCAT urban track positively tackles how mainstream individuals might feel uncomfortable around disability and why. I doubt that I’d be sticking my neck out too much by suggesting that all of us parents have wished the Down Syndrome away at one time or another. Performed and written by … Her involvement in the WCAT campaign is Chloe and her ‘boss’ talking about why they wouldn’t change a thing about Chloe.”. Share your thoughts with the #EnableCommunity on social media,Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. It’s so important to Chloe and her family that people see that she is able, can achieve and live her life to the fullest.”, “Chloe has her own social media platforms @chloe_signz where she shares daily Makaton sign videos and things that she’s been up to. Official publishing page for #wouldntchangeathing Down syndrome Awareness organisation. Her mum Joanne Smith says: “It has been amazing as she’s met so many new people. Wouldn’t Change A Thing single will be released on 1st October at 19:00. Performed and written by The Bitterati and produced by Simon Frankland, who’s daughter Neive has Down’s syndrome. Performed and written by ‘The Bitterati’ and produced by Simon Frankland who’s daughter Neive has Down Syndrome. Performed and written by The Bitterati and produced by Simon Frankland, who’s daughter Neive has Down’s syndrome. The charity started after a video of parents and their children, who have Down’s syndrome, singing went viral in 2018. The Wouldn’t Change A Thing Campaign for Down Syndrome Awareness Month is all about why we ‘Wouldn’t Change A Thing.’ On the 1st October 2020 a single and accompanying music video entitled ‘Wouldn’t Change A Thing’ will be released. Down Syndrome Awareness Month: Why We Wouldn’t Change A Thing. Making negative perceptions of people with Down Syndrome a Thing of the past. Simon enthuses “I was so honoured to be given the opportunity to produce a song that would deliver a clear message about diversity within our community and specifically people with disabilities. She teaches Makaton signing sessions at her group Dramatize to her peers which she loves. The single is accompanied by a multi layered campaign across social media of Images, short videos, interviews, Tik Toks and more, the theme for this year’s awareness month centres around the hashtags #OurTruth and #WouldntChangeAThing and will portray exactly why the families Wouldn’t Change A Thing. How to get through the colder months – with a smile, Write your next chapter at Pluma, Raynes Park. The track, entitled Wouldn’t Change a Thing, or #WCAT, is an urban track positively tackling how mainstream individuals might feel uncomfortable around disability and why. The #WCAT urban track positively tackles how mainstream individuals might feel uncomfortable around disability and why. The track, entitled Wouldn’t Change a Thing, or #WCAT, is an urban track positively tackling how mainstream individuals might feel uncomfortable around disability and why. RNIB create accessible pregnancy test prototype in campaign for accessible design, Mission: Accessible, new Channel 4 online series stress-tests activities to highlight accessibility, Become a superhero this winter during this year’s Winter Wonderwheels event, Unsuitable guide dogs are now being utilised to sniff out coronavirus, Ministers launch flagship Mencap Centre in Belfast, Carpool Karaoke for World Down Syndrome Day, Celebrating success with Sarah Gordy this World Down Syndrome Day, Generation of young people with autism ‘written off’ from education and employment, warns charity Ambitious about Autism.
“My friends and colleagues in the music industry know how much this means to me and my wife Clare, they all have pulled out the stops to be involved and produce what I believe is a groundbreaking, fresh and contemporary song, that we are very proud of and I am confident it will be a success.”. It is performed and written by ‘The Bitterati’ and produced by Simon Frankland who’s daughter Neive has Down Syndrome. Copyrights © 2020 National Diversity Awards / All Rights Reserved. The single is accompanied by a multi layered campaign across social media of Images, short videos, interviews, Tiktoks and more, the theme for this years awareness month centres around the hashtags #OurTruth and #WouldntChangeAThing and will portray exactly why the families “Wouldn’t Change A Thing.”. 33K likes.

Grand County Fire Ban, Songs Of Remembrance, Stradivarius France, Is Andrew Strong Married, Class Of Lies Ending, Hurricane Bridgit Mendler Piano Sheet Music, College Chemistry Topics, Medical Examiner Vs Pathologist, Carol Full Movie 2015 Online, Wedding Ideas For Fall 2020, Romy Marion Byrne, I'm No Stranger To The Rain Lyrics, Beautiful Surprise Lyrics Tamia, The Upside Down Theory, Luke Combs Crocs 2020, Irene Village Mall Map, Beasty Meaning In Maleficent, If I Stay Quotes About Life, Figure Skaters And Hockey Players, Boutique Baby, Barbara Ann Crancer, Zulay Pogba Instagram, Www Stocktwits Com Dis, La Guns Renegades, Best Version Of Intolerance, Javed Khan Net Worth, Shop Legion Discounts, Middle Eastern Nativity Set, Moka Gojek, Itzy Icy Outfits, Juno Records Review, Provo House Fire Today, What Is A Method In Programming, The Castle Of Crossed Destinies Analysis, Where Is All The Bright Places Set, Mark Lewis Jones Net Worth, Franco Harris This Is Us, Ice Cream Shops Near Me, Do Ladke Dono Kadke Cast, Why Was Caligula A Bad Emperor, Nightlife Fortnite, Swan Lake Alaska, High Heel Sandals For Girls, Nervous Conditions Sparknotes, Famous Writers, Wikipedia Mystery Of Edwin Drood, Last Chronicle Of Barset Text, Atul Srivastava Iit Kanpur, Kendyl Williams Birthday, Chuy Bravo, Mystics Roster, Carrie Underwood 2019 Songs, Best Horror Movies On Blu-ray, Vladimir Mashkov Gta 4, Alsace Wine Route, Genting Premium Outlet, Tomorrow Birthday Cricket Players, The Silver Chalice Full Movie Youtube, Barbie Of Swan Lake Google Drive, Regidrago Charizard, Coca Cola Kid (game), How Did Elsie Ford Die, Men's Ripped Jeans, Grass Fire Dallas, Jefferson County Oregon Evacuation Zones,