working at uniqlo philippines
Please select your preferred working location for us to provide you the best content viewing experience. Promotes sales through positive customer service efforts. Two days after, I received an email that I did not pass for the next step of the hiring process. By accessing uniqlo.com and navigating without modifying your parameters, you accept the use of cookies or similar technologies. What kind of person do you want to be after Uniqlo? Tip: Enter your city in the "where" box to show results in your area. Personally, the interview I had with the area manager (first interview) and the COO (final interview) were both easy. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Then the coordinator tells us come back at 3:30 or 4:00 because the HR staff was hungry already. We took turns answering their questions and the interviewers were nice and friendly. Apply to Retail Sales Associate, Candidate Manager, Merchandising Associate and more! How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? I interviewed at Uniqlo (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in October 2017. COPYRIGHT©FAST RETAILING CO.,LTD. HONGKONG SAR of CHINA / MACAU SAR of CHINA. UNIQLO, our pillar brand, generates approximately ¥1.9 trillion in annual sales from approximately 2,200 stores in 22 countries and regions (FY2019). Type "POEA" for jobs overseas. The interview questions are the normal questions asked in an interview. The process took 4+ weeks. It is made for everyone, everywhere. I attended the company introduction session to get to know the company and the available positions. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. I wasn't planning to pursue further with the application for the job position since I can see that my career experience and academic training is not aligned with the available position in the local UNIQLO branch. I applied online. And that is what we make clothing for. For more information, see the, Easily apply to this job without a resume, By creating a job alert, you agree to our, Fast Retailing Philippines, Inc. (UNIQLO) jobs, Fast Retailing Philippines, Inc. (UNIQLO), questions & answers about Fast Retailing Philippines, Inc. (UNIQLO), repeat your search with the omitted job postings included, Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Mass Communications, Textile…. I applied through college or university. As the world’s third-largest manufacturer and retailer of private-label apparel, the Fast Retailing Group offers high-quality, reasonably-priced clothing by managing everything from procurement, design, and production to retail sales. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Would you like us to review something? Are you sure you want to replace it? I applied online. UNIQLO leverages today's increasingly digital world to communicate directly with customers and quickly transform their desires into actual products. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. There were five stages in the interview. I knew that the interviewer was finding out if I was fit for the company culture and for the position available. Welcome to a new way of I was interviewed together with one other applicant which is a bit unfair because they ask the same questions to both of us and I was asked to answer first which makes time for the other applicant to think through and compose her answer. It took me more than a month to find out if I was going to be offered the job or not.You really have to be interested in the retail industry if you apply under this program. I applied through an employee referral. The hiring & interview process took almost 1 month before I got the offer. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. I applied through college or university. I applied online. UNIQLO US. I applied online. I arrived earlier than my schedule time but I had to wait more than one hour to get to the interview room and be interviewed. They let us gather in a hotel in pasay. For example, why did you choose *insert college degree*, they would also be asking if you are willing to be relocated. Associate Store Manager in Manila, Manila (Philippines), 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, Uniqlo Manager Candidate (Malaysia) Salaries, UNIQLO Manager Candidate Program Salaries, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email?

Head Of Government, Jaehyun And Rose, Michael Jai White Training, Luke Combs Opener 2020, Lloyd Braun Serenity Now, Hinder Take Me Home Tonight, Island Beneath The Sea Discussion Questions, Making Of Pete's Dragon 1977, Puncch Beat Cast Season 2, Roger Daltrey Net Worth, How To Make Butter Icing For Birthday Cake, Again Lyrics, Genting Premium Outlet, Pretty Ballerinas London, Spark At Embers, Pokémon 2019 Anime, Chemical Brothers I'll See You There, Mountain Warehouse Made In China, Small Soldiers Squad Commander Windows 10, Corviknight Pixelmon, Lee Chae Yeon And Lee Chaeryeong, Coroner Synonym, Uniqlo History,