what the bleep do we know debunked
Debunked! I DID NOT SAY that they couldn't SEE the ships, I said they chose to ignore them, they may well have painted pictures, but they didn't like the intrusion and did their best to refrain from contact. All I can do so far is walk on the depth that a glass poured on the floor covers but I was sure I could make it to at least two glasses in the next few weeks and now you say none of this is true. Posted by: Posted by: Re: just because you can't accept the fact that things aren't as they seem. Posted by: They tantalizingly float "live in the mystery", but then they explain what they think it means. OK Boney, I hate to pull this out, but you're an idiot. Please provide cites to the peer reviewed scientific publications that report on these scientific tests. OH NO! Several friends of mine raved about this movie and dragged me along to see it. If it's true, no one's been able to measure it or see the effects. COME ON!?! In the water case, the bottom line is “be positive and the world will be happy.” It may be true that positive thoughts help make a better planet, but it's not because those thoughts affect water. Look">http://mist.npl.washington.edu/npl/int_rep/tiqm/TI_toc.html">Look Here for a discussion of his transactional interpretation compared with some others. November 04, 2005 at 03:09 AM. Your expose on the entire thing really shed some light on the glaring questions that the film brings up and kills it for the most part. May 30, 2005 at 03:07 PM. An earlier version of you would have said, “Your skepticism is too extreme – you are closed to the idea that humors exist” to justify bloodletting. But it's quite a leap to say the brain doesn't know the difference between vision and memory. They even help us come up with hypotheses to test. October 13, 2005 at 07:25 PM. the statement you ridiculed, "live in the mystery", sums that up. Carrie | COME ON!?! July 16, 2005 at 11:56 AM. ;-). I have been wasting all my energy on something that was a bunch of garbage? All information presented on this subject can easily be made to seem wrong. As long as a sub-atomic particle is interacting with another sub-atomic particle, they'll both exist regardless of where you are or what you're doing. Curtis Mack | I'm currently in the camp that thinks it's a bad idea. Rob | In addition, years later, "advances in science has created the availability of tests and equipment that can scrutinize this phenomenon from a physiological, neurological and psychological point of view, which can determine and rule out the possibility of fraud. Re: When you disclaim the opinions of the filmakers you are implying that you have a finite definition...that you have the answers.. is this true? Please define where the line is where my skepticism has to stop. But don't waste your time trying to persuade others of your particular fantasy; most of them will actually want evidence, so you'll be on a loser. October 13, 2005 at 06:48 PM. Briefly he thinks that gravity pulls very small particles between the different “suppositions”, but is not strong enough to do this for larger items. April 25, 2005 at 09:48 AM. Debbie | don't open your mouth until all skeptics have left the room. Is “Right To Know” about GMOs the same as “Teach the Controversy”? How do you prove photography to a blind man? given your arguments, i still think you would have fought long and hard to prove the world is flat. Posted by: The observer can't be ignored." In fact, personal experience seems to suggest that skeptics make up the bulk of the sci-fi and fantasy target audience. You don’t want to admit that but your inability to actually refute any part of my review has left you scared. i, too, cannot step outside my box and accept that Dr. Muck-Muck says colon cancer is really caused by invisible ass gnomes... does this mean it can't be true? the only other explaination that fits is that a particle must be observed in order to lock it into a single state or position. The creators of the movie have failed to question, much less test their ideas. i know you think it is a fallacy to have an open mind,... Fallacy/Propaganda technique: Straw man. http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2005/06/30/2839498.htm? ?” (sic!). who wrote this article...the movie gave me a high ...u bloody spat in my soup! To make fun of these people would suggest you know the 'right' answer. Germ theory was discovered by skeptical scientists who rejected bad ideas so that they could get to the good ones. sir, i disagree.... because your pathetic! Skeptico | read the posts... anytime anyone disagrees, you personally insult them... very, very professional... and effective... is this not a content free rant, skeptico? ", Seems like a pretty bold declaration right there, bronzedog... well, if it suits YOUR argument, i guess bold declarations are okay? i know you think it is a fallacy to have an open mind. Not exactly, Amit. maybe we should examine WHY this is, instead of throwing drugs at the problem. The film is a propaganda piece for a cult. Moreover, I explained all that, at great length, on camera, to the producers of the film ... Had I known that I would have been so radically misrepresented in the movie, I would certainly not have agreed to be filmed. It should be easy to point one out. people have the ability to litterally create their own day. Hilariously so, in fact. Get off the cross, someone else needs the wood. October 14, 2005 at 08:09 AM. Use these social-bookmarking links to share What the bleep are they on about?. "Physical reality is absolutely rock solid, yet it only comes into existence when it bumps up against another piece of physical reality — like us, or a rock." ...If reality is variable, how would you know it's variable? That Indians couldn't see Columbus' ships? Join The Bleeping Herald and receive emails with news, articles and videos from today’s leading scientists, thought leaders and more! Ugh. I think I showed pretty well it doesn’t. May 10, 2005 at 03:04 AM. Rockstar | I agree that this movie presents radical ideas and is probably a money grab, but regarding the subject of the nature of conciousness its very hard to be 'right'. November 11, 2005 at 07:00 AM. She has thousands of followers and has made millions of dollars performing as Ramtha at seminars ($1,000 a crack) and at her Ramtha School of Enlightenment, and from the sales of tapes, books, and accessories (Clark and Gallo 1993). or It'll be hysterical.". Or, I should say: The premise of the film is that quantum mechanics proves a conscious observer is necessary to create reality. To date, Dr Emoto has not taken up the challenge. This film ranks up there with the likes of Pat Robertson's 700 club. I asked why differing allele structures break the laws of nature. Read the first line of their answer. Rockstar | BronzeDog | Charming. April 23, 2005 at 05:29 PM. COME ON!?! You were impressed by this film – you thought it was “amazing” didn’t you. Cuindless | the film is a true example of living gnostics in the new era.

Safe Netflix Season 2, Best Counter Attacking Teams 2019, Best City In Russia For Nightlife, 432 Park Avenue Floor Plan, Photo Radar Speeding Ticket Oregon, Cross Strap Ballet Flats, Tegan Still Breathing, Grave Digger Meaning In Gujarati, Faith Wedding Shoes, All Is Calm, All Is Bright Meaning, Volunteering Benefits, Spartan Race Km, Who Produced All About The Benjamins Song, East Frisian Language, Did Jack Harlow Play Football, Just Like The Rain Gray, Dundee United 2013/14, Sctv Complete Series, Scott Thompson College, Wych Elm Leaf, Alone (2020 Watch Online), Beetlejuice Cast Broadway, Once Bitten The Boy Is Mine, Graydon Creed Brother, Luke Combs Tour 2020 Canada, Anak Suzanna Kiki Maria, Mitwa Singer, Carl Eller Wife, Lidl Flyer, Minecraft Flying Machine 2020, Uniqlo Demon Slayer Collab, Junebug Metacritic, Men In Black: International Sequel, James Badge Dale Lord Of The Flies, Cody Calafiore Net Worth, Australian Pronunciation Guide, Matthew Evans Drake And Josh, Cricket Games Google, Goody Two-shoes Story, Akeelah And The Bee Full Movie Netflix, Cobalion Pokemon, Chinese Song, Skin Changer Minecraft, How Do You Spell Security, Are There Wildfires In Minnesota, Cosh Boy Meaning, Charley Boorman House, Perennial Poppy Plants For Sale, Isles Of Scilly, Iranian Cuisine, How Could The Stanford Prison Experiment Be Improved, Life Is Feudal: Your Own Wiki, My Girl Korean Drama Songs Never Say Goodbye, Raphael Madonna, Intense Verbal Attack, Sonya Mansfield Age, Kyiv Pronunciation, I Don't Kiss And Tell Synonym, Han Sun-hwa Drama, Hi Bye, Mama Netflix, The Magic Skin Balzac Pdf, Andrew Phung Height, How Accurate Is The Happy Prince, Nz Golf, Persons With Stigmata, Netflix Shows For My Parents, Man Down New Series 5, Hu Haifeng Actor, Troublemaking Synonym, Sophie Fergi Relationship, Play Brian Lara Cricket 96, Sasanian Empire Significance, Man About The House Spin-off, Ill-gotten Gains Gta 5, Alana Thompson Instagram, Elrond News, Classical Mongolian Alphabet, Essay On Importance Of Wildlife Sanctuaries, Marine Corps Base Quantico Zip Code, Thunderstorm In The Wild Area, One Metallica, Connie Watt Instagram, Benjamin Franklin Quotes On Education, The Wing Shop Uk, Black April Book, Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion Units, The Secret Gratitude Book Review, Bobcat Fire California, Sneaky Pete Season 4 Cast,