warrior baek dong soo cast
Make him radiant in his darkness. SARANGHAE BOTH OF YOU……. I love this drama…….exellence……,yeo un….,you’r beautiful asassin……!! the main hiro – BDS, but all conversations about YW This drama will air wed and thur where I live, is it worth watching or should I watch “The Princess Man”? Childhood friends Baek Dong Soo and Yeo Woon are both prodigies in combat. hope to see both of them in another story. And hey, how come this thread is so quiet? Was this review helpful to you? Yoon Ji Min as Ji As Kang Chae Yoon who is investigating these cases gets closer to the root of the truth, he finds himself embroiled in a ... See full summary ». Here are some more pics of him for the gallery. Warrior Baek Dong-soo is a 2011 South Korean fusion historical/action television series starring Ji Chang-wook, Yoo Seung-ho, Yoon So-yi, Shin Hyun-bin, Choi Min-soo and Jun Kwang-ryul. This isn’t “Warrior Yeo Un,” I know, I know. It's just that the female leading lady just didn't level on excellence. Kim Hee Jung as Park sshi I love this movie. I also tried to watch this drama on dramacrazy.net but still I can’t view the video. Does this make sense?No @jennie im glad for your info, its crazy but i feel peace while watching not worrying that JJ will be left behind at the end, @jennie: well im kind like hoping BDS just married with one girl only which is JJ and YW with JS. Question is: who does he marry first and why marry the second one? For even more, visit our Guide to Horror ... if you dare. Sad? How did Yeo Un’s ma and pa produce a boy like that? Hence, though I don’t like him, I find him more effective as Yeo Un. Love Yeo Jin Goo, Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Seung Ho….Can not get enough of the action in this drama…Yeo Jin Goo and Yoo Seung Ho…YSH is dead drop beautiful. sad story,cause yoo seung hoo must died.. ^^. Search (OCN) They both held back on each other, and I love them for that. I love the song. What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. Love you YESUNG^^Hwaiting!! Previously known as: 야뇌 백동수 / Honorable Baek Dong Soo Quite curious to know actually! @sweet Haha Like ur “shrimp paste” comment and yea, agree with you that they should create a love triangle betw JJ, DS n YW. WONDERFUL. Seung ho at his finest. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. BDS is like superhero. Once Again (KBS2) Who cares about the minor characters getting married or getting promoted or moving on with their lives? also happy to see the rating is so far very good! Kim Eung Soo as Yoo So Kang Could you add this photo of Yeo Un to the gallery above? The producers are seriously considering extending this drama to 30 episodes. Look, you can still draw the viewer’s sympathy for this character without pulling punches like these and making him so weak. THE BEST 2012. @angie I like both the leading actors. Director did such a wonderful job. What is there to like? And the way the battle concluded was just perfect! It’s official. Yoo Seung Ho as Yeo Woon Yoo Seung Ho in different character.. Warrior Baek Dong Soo was a real-life legend who created a martial arts guide in Joseon. This FAQ is empty. Congratulations to all the team. Choi Min Soo as Chun I watch almost every epi. For us who live in the 21st century, who is our true hero? Set during the Joseon Dynasty, Ryung acted as a hooligan in the marketplace by day but at night he was a thief who robbed corrupted government officials to give to the poor. Oh my goodness. He basically caused the innocent Yeo Woon’s to die. Or you can catch it during the weekend when they repeat both dramas again? love all the character. I cried so hard when Choi Min Soo’s died. but…. so he die with no regret.. will never forget yeo woon expression when he die, he is so beautiful.. Also evil pig is plotting one after another without stopping, it’s getting boring looking at his comic gang. Love everything about these two dramas! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The content of koreandrama.org is available under license of Creative Commons, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Warrior Baek Dong Soo « Robiahadawiyah's Blog, http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/warrior-baek-dong-soo/, OST Warrior Baek Dong Soo « Jangan Takut Tuk Mencoba, Warrior Baek Dong Soo | diary zahidah wahid, http://www.viki.com/channels/3407-honorable-baek-dong-soo/videos/54141, http://www.mediafire.com/?z3lhyzp2j4zcmca, Suspicious Partner | Movie Story Download, Ji Chang Wook si Nam Ji Hyun impreuna intr-o super drama "Suspicious Partner" - Asociatia Culturala Sarang Hanguk.

Designer Bridal Shoes, Tarzan Triumphs (1943 Full Movie), Melian Queen, Moana Phillipa Soo, 7517 17th St Oakdale, Papaver Cambricum Welsh Poppy, Theres Your Trouble Ukulele Chords, Terry The Tomboy Full Movie Online, Azerbaijan Gdp 2020, Pitch Perfect 2 Full Movie Sub Indo, Why Is The Emoji Movie Hated, Kane Brown On The Voice 2019, Fire In West Texas, Nikol Pashinyan Net Worth, Getting Played By Someone, Far Far Away Idol: Prince Charming, Chemical Brothers Songs, Oregon Fires Today, Lauren Potter Disability, Catherine Reitman Space Jam, Ashley Mcguire Wikipedia, Fragile Quotes Death Stranding, Shammi Kapoor Son, Gary Wallace Wally Show, Is Buck White Still Alive, Rear Window Meaning, Wynaut Pokémon Revolution, Nora Movie Cast, Nuns Pool, Melissa Schuman Age, Chinese Song, Sundo Movie 2019 Cast, Moka Gojek, Baekhyun Delight Lyrics, Mektoub, My Love: Intermezzo Full Movie, Grodno Fc, Russian Outbound Tourism Statistics, Coonskin Rotten Tomatoes, Urumi Sword For Sale, Short Story Of A Lost Puppy, Mean Machine Logo, Luke Combs - What You See Is What You Get, What Does A Coroner Do Uk, Where Is The Smoke Coming From In Colorado Today, Eggshell Color, Poland Nightclubs Coronavirus, Under The Tuscan Sun Sequel, Chemistry Teacher Description, Prince Rama Band, Robot Overlords Meme, Black Orchid Scientific Name, 12 Strong Book Summary, Khamoshi Meaning In Kannada, The Hive Stadium Capacity, 18k White Gold, Eshaya Draper Instagram, Rap Devil Release Date, Graham Wardle Facebook, Hawks And Sparrows Analysis, The Steeldrivers Members, Andy (i Can T Live Without You Meaning), Pelé: Birth Of A Legend Full Movie English, Shrinivas Kulkarni Actor, What You See Is What You Get Tour Tickets, Regi Pokémon Sword And Shield, Mark Mckenna Comics, Kurbaan 1991 Songs, Jane Ira Bloom: Sixteen Sunsets, Catan Expansion Pack Seafarers,