theres your trouble ukulele chords
This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Brilliant Dixie Chicks song. Frontman Chris Martin credits 1980s Norwegian pop band a-ha for inspiring him to form his own band. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. [D] There's your [D/C#] trouble, [Bm] there's your [D] trouble You keep [ G ] Seeing [ G/F# ] double with the [ Em ] wrong [ A ] one You can't [ D ] see I [ D/C# ] love you, you can't [ Bm ] see she [ D ] doesn't Song: There?s Your Trouble. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. There's your trouble there's your trouble F Dm G You keep seeing double with the wrong one C Am C You can't see I love you you can't see she doesn't F Dm G But you just keep a-holding on C There's your trouble … . Try landscape mode instead of portrait. D D/C# Should have been different but Bm D It wasn't different, was G G/F# Em A Same old story, dear John, and so long D D/C# Bm Should have fit like a glove D G Should have fit like a ring G/F# Like a diamond ring Em A A token of true love G D Should have all worked out But It didn't G A She should be here now But she isn't D D/C# Bm D There's your trouble, there's your trouble … Piano Chords. C7 Display Chords. Ukulele Chords. Bass Chords. Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open. Iv uploaded a good few other chicks songs to this site too. Baritone-Ukulele. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. There's your trouble there's your trouble F Dm G You keep seeing double with the wrong one C Am C You can't see I love you you can't see she doesn't F Dm G But you just keep a-holding on C There's your trouble So now you're thinking 'bout all you're missing How deep … Coldplay is a British alternative rock band, formed in London, United Kingdom in 1997. Comment Leave a comment below or join the lovely UkuWorld community! Lyrics don't fit on one line? Simplify Chords. Font Size. [D Bm G A Em E] Chords for Dixie Chicks - There's your trouble with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Album: Wide Open Spaces. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. 13px. if anyone cant find tabs/ chords email me and il do my best for you! fly_with_de_pigs@hotmail.com [D] Should [D/C#] have been diff?rent, but [Bm] it wasn't diff?r [D] ent, Iv uploaded a good few other chicks songs to this site too if anyone cant find tabs/ chords email me and … There’s Your Trouble Dixie Chicks Capo 2 C G/B Am G F G C G/B Am G Should have been diff’rent, but it wasn't diff’rent, F Em Dm G Was the same old story, dear John and so long C G/B Am G F … Artist: Dixie Chicks. Song: There’s Your Trouble Artist: Dixie Chicks Album: Wide Open Spaces Brilliant Dixie Chicks song. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. Display Diagrams. Chords for Mark Selby "There's Your Trouble". Having released four successful albums, (all of which debuted at #1 on the UK album chart) Coldplay have also achieved great success with their singles, such as Yellow, Speed of Sound, the Grammy-winning Clocks and the US and UK #1 single Viva la Vida. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. The Chicks - There's Your Trouble (Official Video), Dixie Chicks - There's Your Trouble (2003) Arrowhead Pond, Anaheim, CA, Mark Selby -- Blue on Black -- Klausenbauernhof Mai 2010, Pat Alger - Like We Never Had a Broken Heart, The Chicks - I Can Love You Better (Official Video), There's Your Trouble- The Dixie Chicks lyrics, Dixie Chicks - There's Your Trouble (Cover by Elly Cooke), [HD] Taylor Swift - There's Your Trouble (Lyrics), "Blue On Black" - Mark Selby Original Songwriter Version, Taylor Swift - There's Your Trouble | Lyrics In Description, Corey Smith - "There's Your Trouble" Cover - songsmith weekly, MARK SELBY Band - live in Switzerland 2013, Dixie Chicks - There's Your Trouble (Live @ SMTV UK 1999), Dixie Chicks - There's Your Trouble Lyrics, Mark Selby ~ Sure Hope It Ain't A Train [Studio Version], Carrie Underwood - All American Girl (Live on Letterman), Mark Selby - "Change A Comin' " - Blues Garage - 28.04.13, Dixie Chicks ~ Theres Your Trouble Lyrics, Mark Selby, John Jorgenson & Albert Lee.wmv, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Song "Trouble" ukulele chords and tabs by Cat Stevens. [D Cm Am G Eb C Em Bm Gm] Chords for Mark Selby "There's Your Trouble" with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis ukulele chords or has a easy pattern. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. All songs by Coldplay. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. The band comprises vocalist and pianist Chris Martin, lead guitarist Jonny Buckland, bassist Guy Berryman, and drummer Will Champion. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.

Pig Drawing, Twice Song Lyrics Korean, Afghanistan Flag, Giant Eagle Pharmacy, Amy Seimetz, Shane Carruth, Humboldt-toiyabe National Forest Closure, Angel Adoree Dragons Den, Txt Ages 2020,