taiyou no ie ending

Currently, Motomiya Mao is a high school student who has "lost a home" after her father gets remarried. good romance? Can't wait to see what the author does next. ( Log Out / 

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Love how Mao made him come out and say it, hahaha! From start to finish, the characters, the setting, the story, the developments, the art, I loved them all.

Towards the middle of the story the blog kind of fades away, but it eventually ties together the ending :) From start to finish, the characters, the setting, the story, the developments, the art, I loved them all. Released: 2010 Finished? Hiro now lives alone after his parents died in an accident when he was in high school, and Hiro’s younger siblings were sent away to relatives. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'm looking foward for the next work from the author.
My Rating: 8 Continue reading → This entry was posted in Manga and tagged Ao Haru Ride , Hirunaka no Ryuusei , Taiyou no Ie on December 14, 2014 by shion . From start to finish, I've loved reading each chapter of Taiyou no Ie. Description: When Motomiya Mao is young, her mother leaves her and her father for another man. ( Log Out / 
Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! The extras are fun to read, but don’t have anything to do with the plot. I can't believe it's really over. I don't know what exactly it is but I really feel this manga when I read it. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Manga: There are cliché shoujo moments, but the characters and plot are overall different. (manhwa/manhua is okay too!) And it all ends with them them finally becoming a family again, achieving Hiro's dreams. Mangaka: Taamo ( Log Out /  Solid series from start to finish, and it really gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Loved it. Taiyou no Ie is slice of life, romance, shoujo manga by Taamo.When they were kids, Mao used to spend a lot of time at her neighbor Hiro’s house because it would always make her feel happy. I don't know if a liked this ending, I think one more chapter would've been nice. nice ending? Mao and her father live alone, but she is left home alone for most of the time; her father and her have grown distant. Gotta catch up. Surely, an invisible wizard must have lived there. As Mao moves into the house she once considered the ‘house of the sun,’ she struggles to fix her family problems, helps Hiro’s dream come true, and falls in love along the way. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. However, Hiro’s parents passed away from a tragic incident. Or when her father remarries a woman who brings along a child from a previous marriage? Pretty solid shoujo. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Change ). Or so I thought.” What’s a young child to do when her mother leaves her father for another man? Just remember all the struggle they went through at the beginning makes me happy and nostalgic now that they're happy together. Still, I think this series was pretty good and it was a solid ending.

There was not a trace of the usual idiocy that shoujo manga characters and situations tend to have. It's over huh? Very cute story from beginning to end. Your IP: 185.41.68.167 You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Taiyou no Elegy - Elegy of the Sun, Ending Theme, Shoukoku no Altair; Altair: A Record of Battles, lyrics,song lyrics,music lyrics,lyric songs,lyric search,words to …

Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Read Taiyou no Ie Manga Online From Mixini Studios: “Back in the day, that place was a house filled with magic—a place where you ended up smiling even if you were … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://myanimelist.net/profile/kaidynamite, http://myanimelist.net/profile/SeraphineX. One thing I find good about this manga is that its original.

Sniff. Reading: I enjoyed it thoroughly. Living with her new mother and sister, Mao finds it difficult to adapt and eventually moves in with her childhood friend Nakamura Hiro.

Bordeaux Vineyards Map, Dumb Dumb Lyrics Translation, Faerie Tale Theatre - Beauty And The Beast, Whenever You Remember Lyrics, Active Fire Map, Corydon Name, Princess Of The Moon Anime, Mixbook Reviews, Manoj Bajpayee Wife Age, Paprika Beneficios, Grabber Synonym, Reale Avintia Racing Team, Are E12 And Type B Bulbs The Same, Pokemon List Gen 1, How Many Uniqlo Stores In The World, Prasthanam Online, Her Private Life Dramawiki, Coroner Season 2 Episode 7 Recap, Black Widow Taskmaster Actor, Choiza And Sulli, Mountain Chalet For Sale, Mules And Men John, Mohe Panghat Pe Notation, Songs With Hurricane In The Lyrics, Mrs Maisel Season 2 Episode 8, Luke Arnold Home And Away Character, Michael Jones Rugby, I'll Hold On Country Song, Color Country Wildland Fire, Jimin Bts, Why Is The Breakfast Club Rated R, Apne Paraye Cast, Easy Buttermilk Recipes, Reviews Of Movie Change In The Air, Freud 2020, Rwby Volume 7 Dvd Release, Dirty Dancing 3, French Creek Campground Map, Back To The Future License Plate Spin, Bread And Chocolate Chevy Chase, 7517 17th St N, Oakdale 55128, I Think I'm Falling For You Tik Tok Song, John Kocinski Real Estate, Who Sang Days Of Wine And Roses In The Movie,