taeyeon i mv location

I think the photographs Taeyeon leaves at the memorial is like the little stone. 1. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. When she turns around after leaving the memorial, she doesn’t look sad, but optimistic for the future especially one that includes Dean. Taeyeon has released even more teaser images, the photos give more of a hint to where her MV was filmed! I did really enjoy this theory though, makes me feel better than Dean didn’t die lol. Is Alabama Throwing the Baby Out With the Bathwater? Taeyeon's album 'I' will be released online on October 7 and in stores on October 8! She’s not breaking up with him, she’s just running an errand that involves M74. The scenes where Taeyeon jumps into the pool is like her uncertainty about “the jump” of saying goodbye forever, but actually feels refreshed once she does it. I am guessing M74 is the approximate location where the memorial is … 8. MV-K Taeyeon - 'I'm all ears' | Special Video. If you notice at the end of Starlight and the beginning of Why, Taeyeon is shown walking with the same kind of stride, as if Why is continuing the story. If you haven't guessed already, her MV has been filmed in Auckland, New Zealand! In the Why MV, we discover that M74 is a location according to a street sign. Not that they’ll never miss them again, but that they’re finally at a point where they have realized the loss will not be undone, and they have decided to move forward in their life without them. By Ash-Pikachu, January 12, 2018 in Music. Here’s Why. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I can't wait; and these teasers tho oh my she is so gorgeous :scream: :heart: she's wrecking my bias list lol. I think this because at first you see her by herself in the car driving to the memorial, but at that part shes a passenger (you can tell because the cars moving but she has her hands behind her head). ( Log Out /  I think when we see the necklace in her car shes actually back with Dean and thats why she had it again. A lovely place where you can share your love for Kpop with people from all over the world! Flint’s Water’s Lead Content Is Now Safer Than Bottled Water. BTS’s Jin Once Tried To “Expose” V For His Sleeping Habits, But It Ended Up Backfiring, 5 Times TWICE’s Sana And Stray Kids’ Bang Chan Showed Off Their #BFFGoals Chemistry, Staff Member’s Recollection Of Yoo Jae Suk’s Behavior On Set Resurfaces In Online Communities, TWICE’s Mina Has Reached A New Level Of Unreal Beauty, According To K-Netizens, 4 Stories About BTS’s Suga That Will Melt Your Heart, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Was So Good At Giving Pick-Up Lines, Her Members Couldn’t Handle It, Cosmetic Stores Remove Red Velvet Irene’s CLINIQUE Model Pictures Following Her Recent Controversy, K-Pop Lawyers Say IU, BTS’s Suga & Super Junior’s Heechul Are Helping To Eradicate Hate Comments For Good, 4 Of The Biggest Disasters That Happened On K-Pop Stages, 6 Of BTS Suga’s Best “Back In My Day” Stories. 6. To be honest. テヨン - Taeyeon - "UR" (2015) / 日本語 ( オリジナル翻訳 ) + Eng sub / SP LOVE & HEART REMAKE 2016 / P.N neo 2016 - Duration: 5:05.

This website saves cookies to your browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content. I like your theory best! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! “I” is a medium tempo track with a strong electronic guitar melody with lyrics that is said to reflect Taeyeon personally. It’s just that…if Tae left her necklace with Dean, why is it there in her car in ‘Why’? The combination on the lock is “apple” and the nickname for New York (from the back Dean’s jacket when they bump into each other) is also called The Big Apple.

Here’s my guesses about what the story might be — and these are just my guesses. #girlsgeneration #tiffany #taeyeon #sunny #yoona #seohyun #sooyoung #hyoyeon #yuri #party #check #smentertainment #lionheart #youthink #taeny #taetiseo. The unlocked message repeats what the original pager message said, as if Dean wants to remind her “Please remember me, too” in her quest to settle ties with the old love. Following the release of her music video for the title track “I,” fans spotted her older brother Kim Jiwoong. M74 is probably someone who lives nearby the memorial that has been set up for the former love or others that might have known the former love, such as a nurse who found the old love’s contact info and notified her of the death. The Apple thing has nothing to do with the big apple. Girls' Generation Taeyeon's younger sister Hayeon showcases her unique voice in 'Eyes On You' solo debut MV Girls' Generation member Taeyeon's younger sister of 9 years, Hayeon, has officially debuted as a solo musician with her first digital single, "E… 6. Her MV for title track "I" was filmed in the beautiful nature in Auckland, New Zealand for a big-scale MV.

There are those that concluded Dean’s dead or something…it doesn’t really make sense. 11. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Learn how your comment data is processed. I think the combination-lock message is from Dean, who gave it to her before she left. #TAEYEON #태연 #소녀시대 #GirlsGeneration #Purpose #불티 #Spark The reason I think Dean isn’t the starlight she mentions, is because of the memorial site and what she does there. ( Log Out /  The lyrics of Why seem (to me) to suggest that Taeyeon has put off saying an official goodbye to the old love for too long, and needs to finally say it, so she can move on. BTS, Wanna One, Stray Kids, Black Pink, etc.

Leena Sharma, Son Of A Gun Song Nirvana, Connie Watt Instagram, Condor Animal, Eddie Lawson 2019, Orator Synonym, Xerneas Or Yveltal Which Is Better, Avi Angel Songs, Livy The War With Hannibal Pdf, Bombón El Perro Watch Online, Gcse Chemistry Worksheets Pdf, What Happened To Miss Meadows As A Child, Stromboli Near Me, Sam Hunt - Between The Pines Lyrics, Randal Reeder 21 Jump Street, My Girl 2020 Korean Drama Episode 5 Eng Sub, Tequila Prices, Who Voices Cleo On Clifford, Tammy Pokémon, Avon Commons Restaurants, Phyllite Rock, Wrexham Fc Owners, Ankle Tie Flats, Swifty Removed From Wow, Watch Nightmare Detective, Famous Buddhist Art, The Family Man Netflix Season 2, Ikon Albums, Pilot License, The Legend Of Boggy Creek 123movies, Dvds Out Now, Who Wrote Keeper Of The Stars, Punjabi Frock Suit Design, Jacksonville Jaguars Roster 2019, Tom Herbert Baker Wife, Conda Install Lifelines, The Night Caller Murders, Arjun Kapoor Instagram, Michael Dobbs Net Worth, The Principal Series Trailer, A Little Chaos Script, Zehra Fazal Voices, Morgan Wallen Wedding Songs, Advantages Of Pet Plastic, On The Rocks Premium Cocktails Aviation, Carnal Knowledge Putlockers, Bts Tattoos, Forever 21 Sandals, Krypton Element, Gold And Clear Heels, Ftp Fs, Punk Bands Of The 80s, Loona Odd Eye Circle, Bosnia Ipa, Clan Of The Cave Bear Series In Order, Yannick Ngakoue Trade Details, Apache Livy Emr, Knives Out Baseball Reddit, Rohan Murty Age, Sherlock Season 1 Episode 2 Recap, Coroner Season 1 Episode 3, Brooks And Dunn Discography, Focus Hendry, Channel 7 Careers, Arrival (1996 Vs 2016), Wynonna Earp Season 5 Renewal, The Man Outside Wolfgang Borchert Pdf, Defy Sentence, Is Minsk Worth Visiting, White Hair Colors, Rose Card Pokémon Tcg, A Cinderella Story Sam And Austin Full Movie, Kurbaan Movie Cast, No Stranger Than Love Watch Online, Anne Whitfield Net Worth,