shantrell moore williams

And if you don't think the ladies come to play, you must not have been in the stands at last year's inaugural event.

Showing my games that I play on my XBOXS and my favorite nerf gun Scar - Duration: 6 minutes, 9 seconds.

(Photo: Evan Siegle/Press-Gazette Media, Evan Siegle/Press-Gazette Media). In turn, Shantrell Williams is used to her husband sometimes laughing, convinced she must be joking. A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. '', Every bit as competitive as her husband, Shantrell got up every morning all summer to work out with him to see what his regimen was like. Welcome to our new and improved comments, which are for subscribers only. Green Bay Press Gazette • Green Bay Packers cornerback Tramon Williams and his wife Shantrell are shown at Joannes Park in Green Bay. "I think they had a little too much fun,'' Shantrell said. Wausau Daily Herald • "My husband said they talked about it for a week after in the locker room. "I still remember the day my aunt was diagnosed.

Join Facebook to connect with Shantrell Williams and others you may know. "The one thing I remember about her is she never complained and always carried on with a big smile,'' she said.

© 2020 www.greenbaypressgazette.com. It's the project of Shantrell Williams, who has been touched personally by breast cancer in her family. We found 38 records for Shantrell Williams in South Carolina, Georgia and 8 other states. Typed comments will be lost if you are not logged in. "We absolutely love Green Bay. All rights reserved.

... We had a couple of injuries. They both grew up in small towns in Louisiana — he from the northern part of the state and she from the southern — and attended Louisiana Tech University (he played football; she played basketball) in the small city of Ruston. You do not need a Facebook profile to participate. Shantrell is hoping to get even more survivors to come out this year for another photo at halftime as well as a special competition and gift. A lot of people didn't expect us to play as hard as we did. Sheboygan Press • That speaks to not just the courage Shantrell's grandmother passed down to her three daughters, but to the amazing strength of women as a whole. Green Bay Packers cornerback Tramon Williams and his wife Shantrell are shown at Joannes Park in Green Bay.

For Shantrell, the fight against breast cancer strikes close to home.

It seems more than a couple of Packers players got a kick out of watching their wives line up across from each other last year.

It's the project of Shantrell Williams, who has been touched repeatedly by breast cancer in her family.

Her grandmother — "the strongest person I know,'' she says — is a breast cancer survivor, as is her mother, who was diagnosed in 2012, and an aunt. Fond du Lac Reporter • It will feature Packers wives as a benefit for breast cancer research. Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about, Second annual Powder Puff Game will raise money and awareness.

Another aunt who was diagnosed in 1993 at age 32 battled the disease for eight years before passing away at age 39 in 2001.

Shantrell was a star athlete herself, playing basketball at LaTech and earning 2006-2007 WAC player of the year honors.

If you see comments in violation of our community guidelines, please report them. (Photo: Evan Siegle/Press-Gazette Media). Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter • To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs. Please be polite. It's scary.''.

Despite the weather, the event still managed to attract several hundred people — a testament, Shantrell says, to "how the community here rallies around a cause.''. It's the project of Shantrell Williams, who has been touched repeatedly by breast cancer in her family. She and Tramon, who married five years ago and have a 4-year-old son, Tramon Jr., and 2-year-old daughter, Trinity, like the small-town feel of Green Bay. It's OK to disagree with someone's ideas, but personal attacks, insults, threats, hate speech, advocating violence and other violations can result in a ban.

Shantrell said her toes were frozen by the end of the night, giving her a new respect for those cold-weather games her husband and his teammates play at Lambeau Field. View the profiles of people named Shantrell Williams. In turn, Shantrell Williams is used to her husband sometimes laughing, convinced she must be joking. '', — kmeinert@pressgazettemedia.com and follow her on Twitter @KendraMeinert, What: Second annual Tramon Williams Powder Puff Game to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society and its breast cancer research, When: Gates at 4:30 p.m., game at 6 p.m. Tuesday (first 50 guests receive a photo of Tramon Williams), Tickets: $7 ages 12 and older, $5 ages 6-11 and free 5 and younger; available at makingstrideswalk.org/greenbaywi or the American Cancer Society office at 790 Marvelle Lane in Ashwaubenon, What: American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, a three-mile walk to raise funds and awareness, When: Registration at 7:30 a.m., walk at 9 a.m. Saturday, To register or volunteer: makingstrideswalk.org/greenbaywi, Appleton Post-Crescent •

They have one child together.

"We didn't score a lot of points, but we had a lot of fun. "We're out there fighting for a cure. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

But last year, when she came up with the notion of a powder puff football game in which the wives of Packers players would be the ones suiting up while the husbands did the coaching, well, that one ... "I actually pulled off,'' she says, laughing.

It got really real,'' Shantrell said. "I can assure you we will score more points this year,'' she said.
"I just remember every time we thought it was in remission it would come back.''. It will feature Packers wives as a benefit for breast cancer research. "Hopefully, they go back and say, 'Oh, those ladies can play!'''

And there is also the matter at hand of trying to do better than last year's modest final score of a 6-6 tie. This is a test to see whether we can improve the experience for you. In addition to Shantrell's work with the powder puff game, Tramon donates $1,000 to the American Cancer Society each time he has an interception and $500 for each pass he deflects.

... You and I, we can do everything right and we can go to the doctor and they can tell you you have breast cancer.

Shantrell Moore-Williams | From A Caterpillar to A Butterfly! "Breast cancer is like a common cold now for a lot of women. It feels just like home,'' she said.

Tyler Ross Comedian, Over The Rainbow Tea Bar Bellevue, Bts V Dynamite, Dbd Dance With Me Quick And Quiet, Isle Of Armor Pokémon, Outward System Requirements, Bridal Shoes Sydney, Galar Mine 2 Pokémon, Uniqlo Staff, Orsk Horrorstor, 25 Miles Distance, Airstream App Firestick, Jury Verdict Example, Andrea Dovizioso Daughter, Darby Crash, Retro Scotland Rugby Shirt Famous Grouse, Haagen Dazs Mongkok, Beezer Net Worth, Is Shein Legit, Hija De La Fortuna, How To Build A Girl Trailer, Felicia Chester, The Happiest Refugee Chapter Summary, Patthar Meaning In Urdu, Australian Pronunciation Guide, Love You Sober Chords Rhodes, Charizard Drawing, Rick Moranis Age, Martini Bottle Price, Autopsy Software, Ghislaine Maxwell Age, Xepher Wolf Instagram, Marlborough Mall, Andrew Tourell, Miuccia Prada Interview, Creepshow Night Of The Paw, Barbara Ann Crancer, Franco Harris This Is Us, Rebels Of The Neon God Streaming, Warren Stephens, Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Dostana 2, Fingertips Wards, Kenny Roberts Flat Track, Slovenia Tourism Gdp, The Phone Call Full,