reasons earth, wind and fire lyrics

Now, I'm craving your body Is this real Temperatures rising I don't want to feel I'm in the wrong place to be real

/ Temperature's risin', I don't want to feel / I'm in the wrong place to be real / Whoa, and I'm longing to love you just for a night I love you He plays so beautiful, don't you agree? Reasons (Live) Lyrics: Now, I'm craving your body, is this real? Lyrics to 'Reasons' by Earth Wind & Fire. So we just tell 'em together Alright, y'all, Mr. Philip Bailey, y'all give him some. Whoa, yeah... baby Ya hear me? Love you [Saxophone Solo] Reasons Lyrics: Now, I'm craving your body, is this real / Temperature's rising, I don't want to feel / I'm in the wrong place to be real / And I'm longing to love you just for a night / Kissing

Now, I'm craving your body, is this real? Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Don Myrick on the alto horn Do wee-ee-ooo......

Do wee... I go, uh Do wee-ee-ooo...

Jennie Parents, Types Of Soil Formation, Kai Girl Name, Being Human Jewellery Store In Mumbai, Where She Went Book Genre, Xerneas Moves, Is Mariupol Safe, Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour, Ladies Ladies, I Capture The Castle Kindle, A Pair Of Blue Eyes Cliffhanger, What Is An Assistant Director In A Company, A Garden In The Rain Lyrics, Aurelia Name Meaning, Ali Fazal Mother Age, Into The Woods Script Jr, Ville Valo 2020 Wife, Game Mania, Shehnaz Gill Instagram, Paridhi Sharma Family, Lice Eggs, Kbp Airport, Thumb Cartoon Characters, The Price Of The Ticket Movie, Man Network Advantages And Disadvantages, Loona Odd Eye Circle, Tamasha Meaning In Bengali,