nct and red velvet

The netter was even more convinced when a user named “Ya Suka,” who was known as a Taeyong fanatical fan, or Sasaeng, apparently hated Yeri and often wrote bad comments about the singer of “One of These Nights.”.

(Although I don't think they are). Are TaeYong and YeRi the next K-Pop couple out of SM Entertainment? ", I dont think so,but if they are or ever will i'm happy for them, this is real who know tell me preesssssssssssssss i am thai people i not eng good. Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website. I ship BtsXRedVelvet Do you ship it? Id be nct gf then since i said i love them alot.? Skip to content. “But it’s strange that she (Yeri) suddenly uses ‘Yooonng’,” said another. They debuted as four on August 1, 2014 with the single "Happiness". Other netizens considered that “Yong” in Yeri’s post was a call for fans. NO I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT SHIP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeri allegedly used Taeyong’s photo as her phone wallpaper. There are no articles about them so don’t make it up,” said another netter. How Things Look ATM. He was introduced as a member of the SM Rookies in December 2013. taeyong and seulgi and yeri. At that time, both of them were found taking photos with other SM Entertainment artists. The first curious sign of the alleged couple came when TaeYong's name would pop up when you tried to search YeRi on Naver. how does the "LOVE GLANCE" prove a relationship? During a live broadcast by Red Velvet, multiple anti-fans started hating on the idol.

Are you stupid?” a fan comment. she even made a poem of her: "if a brick was throwen to yeri's face Write CSS OR LESS and hit save.

Don’t make rumors unclear,” concluded another. Taeyong was discovered by SM Entertainment’s casting agent in front of his school in 2012 and joined SM Entertainment through the SM Casting System the same year. Yeri was introduced as a new member of Red Velvet on March 10th, 2015. I’m a fan of one of them but I give up on rumors. “I don’t know about the others but you use training jackets as proof? Netizens upload alleged proof that NCT's TaeYong and Red Velvet's YeRi are dating! but recently NCTVelvet has been taking over my life!!!! yeri is a great girl and taeyong is a great dude. “This person (who uploaded the post) doesn’t seem to be able to distinguish between long hair and short hair,” quipped a netter. Fans also realized that Taeyong and Yeri had used the same passport cover. And in the photo, Yeri held hands with a person in black.

How many more years will these rumors continue to be discussed?” said another. Yeri was added on the group in March 2015. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! This is apparently related to Yeri, because she has the nickname “Yeribugi,” a combination of “Yeri” and “Kobugi,” which in Korean means turtles. But the focus of the photo is someone whose reflection is reflected in the mirror behind Yeri. + Middle Note Ver.) IRENE & SEULGI will make their official duo debut on July 6 with their first album, “MONSTER”. The group held their debut stage on April 15th, 2016, on Music Bank. When asked by fans, Taeyong once claimed he really liked Pokemon Wartortle, which is an evolution from Squirtle, a turtle-shaped Pokemon character. Yeri's great and Taeyong's great but what if they read all this and they aren't even dating. The evidence was uploaded by Korean netizens through the Pann website, which immediately became the spotlight among many people. “I said this to avoid misunderstandings. Countdown. We provide you with the latest Korean news. Rumor has been flying around that the two of the younger SM idols are currently in a secret relationship. The fans also realized that the statement was made by her after Taeyong wrote the statement on the photocard of Fire Truck.

Red Velvet‘s Seulgi and Irene finished filming another episode for their reality show to promote their upcoming unit duo debut, IRENE & SEULGI. the world would be a better place. Quick View View options.

Must Read : 10 Alleged Proof That TaeYeon and G-Dragon Are Dating. Since last September, Taeyong has platinum blond hair in a mullet style. Same!!! Both are called to show clearly their relationship. This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages. im sorry but that's gross. He is better known by his mononym Taeyong. YeRi captioned the post with “Yo Oh Ong~~~ I’m actually looking at you like this” Netizens were quick to claim that… Read more », Sorry my word count had finished. A number of moments of interaction between idols became the spotlight of the netters. Cosmetic Stores Remove Red Velvet Irene’s CLINIQUE Model Pictures Following Her Recent Controversy, Red Velvet Irene’s Number Of Instagram Followers Dips In Light Of Recent Controversy, Irene’s Debut Film “Double Patty” Claims One Of The Poor Attitude Accusers Is Not Production Staff, 5 Times TWICE’s Sana And Stray Kids’ Bang Chan Showed Off Their #BFFGoals Chemistry, BTS’s Jin Once Tried To “Expose” V For His Sleeping Habits, But It Ended Up Backfiring, BLACKPINK’s Lisa Had A Savage Response About Jisoo’s Height, Staff Member’s Recollection Of Yoo Jae Suk’s Behavior On Set Resurfaces In Online Communities, 6 Of BTS Suga’s Best “Back In My Day” Stories, 4 Stories About BTS’s Suga That Will Melt Your Heart, TWICE’s Mina Has Reached A New Level Of Unreal Beauty, According To K-Netizens, Super Junior’s Heechul Blasts A Hater On Instagram, Exposing The Nasty DMs He Received, SEVENTEEN Vernon’s Reaction To TXT Soobin’s Height Is Hilariously Priceless. All the messages are connected,” commented a netter. On April 5th, 2016, Taeyong was introduced as the third member of the first subunit of the NCT boy band, NCT U. I’m sorry but she’s so freaking cute”, “Even her gestures are so cute ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜ I love youㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ”, “I get so soft whenever I see idols who sincerely love their fans ㅠㅠ”, “Kang Seulgi is seriously the best idol.. She lacks absolutely nothing”. In addition, their training jackets are also used as “proof.”. And a particular TaeYong fan's ID started arising. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings, but this is just a little ridiculous. Red Velvet 3rd … The next evidence is Taeyong’s love for the turtle. yall be shipping them with everybody and that's a little crazy dont you think? I don't mind them dating but I'm worried about Yeri's haters increasing. And Seulgi couldn’t help but start to tear up! Take a look at the alleged proof and let us know what you think! As such, fans of both idol groups have also spotted many lovely and cute interactions between the two of them.

Because the posts in the social media account can be considered as “Lovestagram” by some netizens, as it happened with Red Velvet’s Yeri. “Yeri has been rumored with Taeyong for two years. International Playgirl, HAHAHA So how many people is Yeri dating? They claimed to hold hands with “proof” of a photograph from afar. They were both so surprised since it’s been half a year since they were able to meet their fans in public due to the coronavirus pandemic. Looks like a ship is going to sail off for NCT's JaeHyun and Red Velvet's YeRi and many fans are liking it too! Like this time, fans were not totally consumed by the “evidence” given by netters. $42.00. A post published on the online community site contains a claimed photo as proof of Taeyong and Yeri’s relationship. She made her first appearance with the promotion of Red Velvet’s first mini-album Ice Cream Cake.

She is the youngest member of the South Korean girl group, Red Velvet. if all these dating rumors aren't even true and they actually read all this, imagine how uncomfortable they would be. The nickname was given to her because Yeri had a face similar to Squirtle. UGH words cannot express how much I cringe at this! !” It’s hilarious to me. YeRi suddenly uploaded a series of selfies asking if the fans were thinking about her. In the photo, that was posted in the post, Yeri seemed to sit on one of the rides in an amusement park. “Omg….. What do I do? What "love glance"? she hate yeri so much. it's utter bullshit. Trending Topics. Fourth, (yes I have a lot of things to say) if you refer to the first "alleged proof" it says the keywords are listed by popularity. Are TaeYong and YeRi the next K-Pop couple out of SM Entertainment? “Yeri uploaded 5 selcas on Instagram with 5 messages in each photo. Before debuting in October 2014, Taeyong collaborated with Red Velvet on the song “Be Natural”. Lee Tae-yong was born on July 1st, 1995, in Seoul, South Korea. my friend has a huge crush on taeyong.

You accidentally saw things that are not true,” added another. In one of the photos, the youngest member of Red Velvet wrote in the caption, “Yooonng… to be honest, I see you like this.”, A netter on the Pann site also interpreted this post as “code” for NCT U’s Taeyong. $44.00 (50) ... Quick View View options. Rapper Swings Looking More & More Like Actor Park SeoJun. The username of 'yasuka' was found on various portal sites that uploaded posts about TaeYong. Netizens found an influx of YeRi haters. Chinese New Year’s 2019 special “Idol Star Athletics Championship” took place on Monday, January 7th. 'Yasuka' wrote on one post, "TaeYong already loves me.." The netizens believe this to be YeRi's secret username. Previously, Yeri and Taeyong were widely rumored to have a love affair. He is a member of the South Korean boy band under SM Entertainment NCT, and his subunits are NCT U and NCT 127. Red Velvet (레드벨벳) is a five-member girl group under SM Entertainment. How can one JUSTIFY that they are in love and dating. The group's name represents its concept, defined by two different images, "Red" and "Velvet". CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. And where did all these searches come… Read more ». Music Core with Minho from SHINee and N from VIXX.

A series of top South Korean idols participated in the process of filming MBC’s annual sports event at the Samsan World Gymnasium, Incheon. Yeri also uploaded a photo on the official Red Velvet Instagram and wrote the caption, “Yoh-o-ong, to be honest, I see you like this.” Fans suspect that ‘Yoh-o-ong’ is a love call for Taeyong. You bast*rd, do you know that NCT is shooting something in America that day? The person looks blonde and wears a black beanie and is believed to be Taeyong. Anybody could have also looked at her at that moment, when that person captured that shot. "Red" signifies their vivid and bold image, whereas "Velvet" reflects their classy and toned-down side. “So what if they are going out or not.

Hardcore netizens allegedly found proof that that confirms the two idols' romantic relationship. There was a staff member standing right behind Taeyong,” added another fan. She was so overwhelmed with joy in seeing her fans continuing to support her, even if they can’t hold public performances or have close face-to-face contact. Netizens of a certain online community certainly seem to think so! I really don’t want them to date but if they did I’d be happy for TAEYONG. if they stopped likey each other, the kpop word would be peaceful. Channel-Korea is your Korean news, entertainment, music & fashion website. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. Fans gave various proofs of a love affair between Red Velvet’s Yeri and NCT’s Taeyong. Netizens upload alleged proof that NCT's TaeYong and Red Velvet's YeRi are dating!

Immaculate Conception School Delta Fees, Adv Rdr, Loose Cannon Ipa Near Me, Branding Agency Japan, Demre Turkey, The World Needs More Purple People, How To Pronounce Happiness, Genting Premium Outlet, Spartan Type Races, Jenga Tower, Nathan Foster Workin' Moms, Best Counter Attacking Teams 2019, Where Is Amber Liu Now, Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen Full Movie Putlockers, Skate Kitchen Budget, Wildcats Movie Song, Scoria Mineral Composition, House Prices In Uzbekistan, Wildfire Risk Map 2020, Gotcha Surf Wikipedia, The Alienist Book Vs Series, Chauvin Derek And Kellie,