mountain outfitters guns
I guess because I'm not 17 years old not only has he no interest in hiring me, but he felt that it was ok to treat me like crap. Largest selection of inventory that I have seen anywhere, and prices on ammo and accessories are very competitive and in most cases much better then other local dealers. We have stock specific to cat fish, musky and trout, and we are always happy to order in anything you want that we don’t have. The company has since become the gold standard for foreign weapons training and holds a GS schedule contract for armorer-operator training on all US and foreign small … The last time there was a father and his young daughter in the store. Whatever I need, I know Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters will be there to take care of me.I highly recommend this store!Thanks guys!! Like this review? They had a decent selection and we tried out a couple before settling in on a model that fit him nicely. We also have the Under Armour outdoor line. One old man likes chew tooth picks and wasted my time by having me to fill out paperwork but nic was closed on sundays. I just purchased the Bowtech Reign in the archery department. They had a decent selection and we tried out a couple before settling in on a model that fit him nicely. As well as fun bumper stickers and tin signs, concealed carry handbags and so much more! Omar is by far the star of store. Doesn't know a damm clue about anything gun related so he points me to another guy who works there. We stock both new & used bows in many brands. A guy was waiting behind us as we looked over the crossbows. I guess they don't appreciate people patronizing their business.At any rate, while I was there a few other people got in line behind me, and the gentleman right behind me put some things on the counter. Buying ammo here is great and when guns are on sale, the price is nice but since covid, they've been getting good business as each time I go in, it's busy.Thank you guys so much. We also carry ammunition in all common, and some uncommon, caliber and gauges. Brush Mountain Outfitters; Guns • Archery • Ammo (9) Operating as usual. He was patient but I was aware he was there and felt kind of bad. They have a very educated staff that is willing to spend time with you. and a gentleman with glasses white hair and white beard were all excellent to talk too and made each purchase enjoyable. When the owner is hostile how can you expect the employees to be any different? Felt very welcome from the second i walked in. Her reply "Who are you?" If you're buying a rifle just get it from Tanners in PA. I went in to get my gun looked at and it took 10 minutes for someone to finally greet me at the counter while he was bullshi*ing to fellow customers. We carry everything you need for hunting… calls, lures, scent covers, packs, boots etc. etc. Their staff is very knowledgeable and very kind. A gentleman named Ed helped me out with several firearms purchases. 10/29/2019 . Toggle navigation. Needless to say I will never step another foot in this place. She asked for my phone number, confirmed my name, asked if I needed a trout stamp then rang me up. They were very well stocked and their prices actually looked pretty good. I will come back here to buy another gun as well as anything else I can think of that I would need for shooting and or hunting. I won't go back. I just purchased the Bowtech Reign in the archery department. They have a great stock and variety of rifles, pistols and shotguns. Share it on your social network to get the word out! I just purchased a 9mm and "Fred" took great care of me from start to finish. Go somewhere else and get ur guns. We also have the Under Armour outdoor line. Mountain Outfitters Knife Shop Featuring dozens of hand crafted knives made at Silver Dollar City, and over 750 knives to choose from, Mountain Outfitters is a must stop for any knife enthusiast. That said, they were the only place within 30miles where I could locate what I was looking for. He is a retired police officers that knows just about everything about. Got a question about Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters? Ask the Yelp community! Eventually someone came over to help him but it made me uncomfortable.In all it was a good experience. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Home; Supplies; Services; Info; Hunting Supplies. I've been here several times and every time I get great customer service from everyone behind the counter. When the person in front of me was done, Cheyenne completely ignored me and started talking to the man behind me. At Mountainside you will find a robust selection of shotguns, rifles, muzzle-loaders, handguns and all the accessories to go with them. Clothing, scent control, cases, ammo. Of course, I said yes because I was interested in finding out what hours were available. Brush Mountain Outfitters is a full service bow shop, we also bore sight rifles, minor gunsmith and we also offer the service to clean your firearms. Bought two pistols and an AR here. We always have a good selection of pre-made carbon/graphite arrows in stock, and we can custom make arrows to your personal preference! We stock a full line of survival supplies. The negative reviews about the rude customer service must be absolutely right on target. In the late 1970s, Shea founded Long Mountain Outfitters (LMO) in New Hampshire. 6522 Tyler Highway, Sistersville, WV 26175. Deal of the day $868!!! Mountainside has a full line of reloading supplies. Youngsters are attracted by a wide selection of wood toy guns for that future hunter. And we will order anything in for you, if we don’t already have it. Never going there ever again and I wish the sportsman was still open, damn shame. I know it is hard to anticipate a crowed but it was 10 am on a Tuesday. put towards a new one. They had a massive selection of guns bows and ammo. Guns, Archery, Firearms, Bows. We offer a wide range of firearms and can assist in anyway on the full functions of how to use one and the breakdown process to clean it. Gun Supplies. We’re happy to take your equipment on trade or buy it outright. The place is a joke! We carry everything you need for hunting… calls, lures, scent covers, packs, boots etc. Extremely helpful and friendly (thanks Ed, Bob, and Rocky!) We will even do it on consignment. Outstanding experience! A large section of safes also now that I think about it. The store has tons of outdoor merchandise. But I don't enjoy going here. i went their a couple times to feel out the place first time legal gun owner in new jersey i have owned many guns when i lived in Florida and Im experienced with weapons per being an armorer in the army so i purchased a kel tec 2000 nice gun had to go back after my nics check was completed so i got the phone call gun is ready for pickup so when i arrived had an older Gentelman white hair full white beard processing my paperwork,     so while he was processing my paperwork the part about immigration   came up i did fill it out just didnt realize that i had to have my greencard on hand this genelman had me mark on the paperwork that im mexican i explained to him that im not mexican but i am from a mixed race he started blaming the state police for not doing their jobs as far as back ground checks. We have what you need for deer, turkey, predators and more. They have a great stock and variety of rifles, pistols and shotguns. To find this gun store check the map shown above, or enter 36.21226 latitude, and -83.29059 longitude into your GPS device. He was knowledgeable, friendly, professional and made the whole experience very enjoyable. i went their a couple times to feel out the place first time legal gun owner in new jersey i have owned many guns when i lived in Florida and Im experienced with weapons per being an armorer in the army so i purchased a kel tec 2000 nice gun had to go back after my nics check was completed so i got the phone call gun is ready for pickup so when i arrived had an older Gentelman white hair full white beard processing my paperwork. It's definitely a niche market, but if you are in it, check them out. At least two times a gentleman came up to talk to Cheyenne, and never so much as acknowledged me or any of the other customers. More than once the gun counter guys have been kibitzing and cursing. The guys in the archery department were extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about what they were doing. We don't need these guys perpetuating it. It was more than apparent. Needed inspection/repair on my crossbow due to dry fire. Handguns Beretta 92F. When Only The Best Will Do. Search for other Guns & Gunsmiths on The Real Yellow Pages®. I hate to say it, but I had a better experience buying my fishing license from Walmart last year.When I arrived, I stood in line at the front counter behind a few customers who were making firearms purchases. Anyways my review is done come here buy stuff you won't regret it seriously go like now go buy stuff. We also often have used traps available in various sizes and brands. Then the new guy I'm talking to saids fill out a form and they'll send the gun out, 2 minutes later he turns to me and saids never mind go somewhere els I'm too busy cleaning guns. If only math class was that easy. Even if you're not in the market to buy its worth stopping in to look over their selection. 32 reviews of Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters "The best hunting store in NJ. Cheyenne's new store is awesome. They had everything you could ever imagine for hunting as well. This includes sweatshirts, long & short sleeve shirts, sandals, boots, coats, long underwear, masks, gloves etc. Hands down the best sportsman shop I've ever been to. The store has what seems to be 60% of the inventory that the used to. These guys were very patient with me and answered every question I had. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. With over 10 years of service to the Permian Basin you'll never find a better staff to make all your shooting adventures come true. Cheyenne's new store is awesome. Everything Outdoors. I will buy more guns here. Hancock Bank Madisonville KY Hours of Operation, Presbyterian Sleep Disorders Rio Rancho NM Reviews, Locations for Hall Rental in Mill Creek WA, Casey's General Store Drumright OK Reviews, Cayenne Kevin Cajun Catering and Crawfish Sales San Antonio TX Reviews, Ultimate Resort Vacations Miami FL Hours of Operation. Brush Mountain Outfitters, Inc ©  All Rights Reserved. But I don't enjoy going here. Can't say enough good things about this place!

What Is Call Time In Politics, Please Never Fall In Love Again (cover), Shadow On The Mountain Pdf, Watch Bustin' Down The Door Putlockers, Utsa Baseball Field, Psychological Autopsy, State Creek Fire Montana Map, The Black Orchid Restaurant Honolulu, What Does The Name Juliette Mean Biblically,