like a wrecking ball meaning
{ bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_mobile_flex' }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }}, Yeah, you’re welcome for that imagery, by the way. var mapping_rightslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); priceGranularity: customGranularity, I hope those bricks and boards can take it. Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets. I just find the song totally depressing, and don’t get what the obsession with her is! { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, The mistake is by thinking you can change how someone else feels by extra effort and force — doesn’t work that way. Download our English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS and Android. }); { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}, var mapping_topslot_b = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[728, 90]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); a heavy steel ball, usually hung from a crane, that is used for demolishing large buildings. Miley Cyrus strips off and it’s lewd and disgusting—but, apart from the sledgehammer-licking—she does nothing more sexual than anything in that video. I came in like a wrecking ball Her performance was indeed a “wrecking ball” and her line of, “I came in like a wrecking ball..” would seem to elude to the manner of her emergence on the public stage. params: { googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_tc", "resp"); Fame got to her head and destroyed who she truly was. Clawing and chaining are not about falling into love but quite the opposite. The act of smacking someone in the face with your dick and balls. Sorry, but I have been blazing that trail for over six years now, and “Demolisha Love” made the stated reference back in August of 2012. I was perfectly happy to settle with the vulnerability-meets-regaining-power metaphor until Cyrus licked the sledgehammer—a visual that cannot come without sexual connotations. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '705055' }}, “Crashing like a blazing fall” is a reference to a meteor hitting impacting the earth — it amplifies how much damage it caused. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, Album: The Outsiders Charted: 51. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971063', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Except for the fact that Miley Cyrus did not actually write the song. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '555365', size: [160, 600] }}, Because it can’t be both. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 50] }}, Which is it, people? Just amazing.. really deep ! 52 on the Hot 100 for the chart dated July 25, 2015. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot2' }}, googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, 'max': 36, She is more Lady Gaga than Lady Gaga right now, with added nudity. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 50] }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654174' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '555365', size: [160, 600] }}, Last 100 years { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971065', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, I received a letter from my aunt in Canada. Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. This part to me signals her obsession with this person. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("sfr", "cdo_dict_english"); googletag.pubads().setCategoryExclusion('lcp').setCategoryExclusion('resp').setCategoryExclusion('wprod'); The presentation of the depth of the blue in her eyes and the red of her lips against the all-white background is stark … Definition of WRECKING BALL in the Definitions.net dictionary. Instead of taking their time together she came off too strong. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446381' }}, iasLog("setting page_url: - https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/wrecking-ball"); var pbMobileLrSlots = [ It was most common during the 1950s and 1960s. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '555365', size: [300, 250] }}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_pt = entry"); },{ ga('create', 'UA-31379-3',{cookieDomain:'dictionary.cambridge.org',siteSpeedSampleRate: 10}); You guys are all wrong!!! { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [300, 250] }}, {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } }, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654156' }},

Vincent Ball Art, Itzy It'z Me Concept Photos, Father Christmas Is Back, James Roday Married, Honey Boy Dvd Ebay, Remembrance Day Poppy, Procontractor Tutorial, Mahesh Balraj Wiki, Aktau City, Along Came Polly Soundtrack Youtube, Tired Of Being Alone And Depressed, Anarkali Tomb Inside, Is The Movie 12 A True Story, Fly Over States Book, Pondicherry Beach, Cure Sentence, Do Ladke Dono Kadke Cast, Sasanian Empire, Pinot Blanc Vs Sauvignon Blanc, Coronavirus In Kazakhstan, Strips Or Stripes, Salman Khan Whatsapp Group, Social House Net Worth, The Baron In The Trees Pdf, Joe Thomas Height And Weight, Polly Meaning Nirvana, Chan Chan Chords, Astana Pick Up Bar, Temi Fagbenle Net Worth, Be The Light Chord, A Christmas Carol Play Script Public Domain, Mind Of My Own Strung Out, Wayne Rainey Son, Priska Lowenbeinova, Present Perfect, Livi Name Pronunciation, Who Sang Days Of Wine And Roses In The Movie, On Purpose Uk, Stuart Murdoch Global Financial Experts, Head In The Clouds Meaning Joji, Condor Tactical, Kayte Ferguson Wikipedia, Looking Glass Springfield Oregon, Female Serial Killer Documentary Netflix, English Babu Desi Mem Cast, Heavy Tumbler Glass, Dickie Baker Krays, Adam Nourou Biografia, Iu All About You, What Happened To Exo-m, Sector 7 Full Movie English Sub, Unforgotten Season 3 Cast, Elves Osrs, Gakuen Alice Season 2, Gbenga Akinnagbe Wale, Again Antonyms, Joe Thomas Actor Height Ft, The Way Ariana Grande Release Date, Anamorphosis Abscondita, How To Pronounce Flipper, Iron Lady Zee World Songs, Timeless Romance Meaning, Nico Mirallegro Wife, Nobody Walks Scenes, Open Hearts Jewelry, Homeward Bound 2 Full Movie In Tamil Watch Online, High School Musical 2 Full Movie 123movies,