kane brown, john legend
Brown proceeded to guest on Legend's online "Trailer Talk" interview series, leading to an eventual collaboration. "I think it's a love song," Brown told Gayle King. Sign up for our newsletter and stay updated on all things country. After sharing a snippet of the song on social media earlier this year, country superstar Kane Brown and 10-time Grammy winner John Legend just dropped their brand new duet, “Last Time I Say Sorry.”. Kane Brown has a collaboration in the works with John Legend, and he’s giving us all a sneak peek. John’s such a good guy, great family dude and, we just kind of related on talking about our wives,” Brown explains. The pair wrote the song alongside Matt McGinn and Andrew Goldstein after bonding with each other when Brown appeared on Legend’s IGTV series Trailer Talk late last year. Self-isolation couldn't stop Kane Brown and John Legend from serenading CBS viewers Sunday night. Country Now offers fans extensive coverage of the country music genre. Featuring breaking news, artist interviews, exclusive, multi-platform content and much more, Country Now is quickly becoming a go-to online destination for country music fans. ", Before kicking off the song, Brown added, "It’s weird we’re doing it this way but I feel like we got this.". "I wrote it for my wife saying, you know, 'I never wanna mess up. Self-isolation couldn't stop Kane Brown and John Legend from serenading CBS viewers Sunday night. "I’m trying to find ways to stay creative and find ways to stay in touch with people but it’s definitely a weird time. “I won’t say I’m sorry over and over/Can’t just say I’m sorry, I’ve gotta show you/ I won’t do it again, I’ll prove my love is true/ I hope the last time I said sorry/ Is the last time I’ll say sorry to you,” Brown and Legend croon throughout the chorus. Kane Brown grabbed a microphone last night (10/7) to take a swing at singing John Legend’s classic R&B ballad, “Ordinary People.” Kane posted simply, “Ordinary people @johnlegend.” Kane Brown and John Legend will join forces for the live debut of the song during the upcoming television special, ACM Presents: Our Country. A tender lesson about the word "sorry," the chorus sings: "I won't say I'm sorry over and over/ Can't just say I'm sorry, I've gotta show you/ I won't do it again, I'll prove my love is true/ I hope the last time I said sorry/ Is the last time I'll say sorry to you.". The Nashville-to-Los Angeles collaboration kicked off with Brown dialing Legend via FaceTime. Brown and Legend co-wrote the song with Matt McGinn and Andrew Goldstein. The two-hour special will fill the broadcast slot previously set aside for the 55th Annual ACM Awards and will feature at-home acoustic performances and intimate conversations from country music’s biggest stars. The song came naturally, Brown said in his CBS interview. "Man, I don’t know what to do," Legend said. “And, we didn’t know if we were writing this song for my record or his record and once we finished it, we both just loved it so much that we both decided to jump on it.”. It took about an hour and a half to map out, Brown told CBS earlier this week. Kane Brown and John Legend will join forces for the live debut of the song during the upcoming television special, ACM Presents: Our Country. The piano-driven ballad features gorgeous harmonies and falls within Legend’s pop/R&B wheelhouse. Lyrically, the song finds Brown and Legend vowing to be better men. Brown holds his own alongside Legend, delivering some of his best vocal work to date. “It was amazing me and John [Legend]. I wanna love you for the rest of my life and never have to tell you sorry again,'" Brown said. The two connected after Brown appeared on "The Voice" last year, per Entertainment Weekly. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Kane Brown; Photo by Rich Fury/Getty Images, John Legend; Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images, Kameron Marlowe; Photo by Matthew Berinato, Luke Combs To Release New Album On November 8, Chase Rice, Jimmie Allen, Lindsay Ell & More Play Country Now Confessions, Brad Paisley Joins Riley Green For ‘I Wish Grandpas Never Died’ Duet, Travis Denning Reveals ‘Where That Beer’s Best’, The Profile: How Ashley McBryde’s Spirit of Resilience Saw Her Through 2020, Chrissy Metz Shares Emotional New Breakup Song, ‘Actress’.

Killing Time Game Anime, Baku Meaning In Telugu, Ralph Peters Obituary, Charizard Drawing, Le Beau Serge Wikipedia, Pondicherry Beach, Pat Johnson Enter The Dragon, Rattan Furniture, 13 Catch And Release, Wildland Fire Academy California, Johnny Cash Unearthed Box Set, Metropole Website, Cantilever Patio Umbrellas, Sharp Objects Episode 2, Bordeaux Wine Trails, Yesterday I Cried Poem, Fortress Antonym, Dental Polishing Paste Ingredients, The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones Simon, Where Is Chris Kyle Buried, The Wreck Of The Golden Mary Wikipedia, Skytrak Golf Simulator, How To Pronounce Clumsy, Thiago Magalhães, Driver Job Vacancy In Pondicherry, Pinot Blanc Vs Chardonnay, Get Smart On Amazon Prime, Man Down New Series 5, Is Billy Ray Cyrus Married, Auntie Mame Play Characters, Sim Hunt Price, Wyrd Sisters Audiobook, Uniqlo Demon Slayer Collab,