jodie comer age

In December 2018, it was announced Comer had been cast in the action comedy film Free Guy, which began filming in May 2019. She doesn’t seem to be active on Twitter.
Jodie Marie Comer was born in 1993 on March in Liverpool, England. Comer's father is a physiotherapist for Everton FC. Who is Jodie Comer? [13] For her portrayal of Villanelle, Comer has been nominated for two Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series and two British Academy Television Awards for Best Actress, with her winning both in 2019. She is from Liverpool and has a Scouse accent. Talking about her profession, she began her acting career in 2008. Her film credits include the Morrissey biopic England is Mine. She doesn’t share her personal life in public. Jodie Comer is a British actress who rose to prominence in 2011 when she played the role of Sharna in BBC One drama Justice. However, she hasn’t officially acknowledged her tangible net worth. [17], In September 2019, a few days after her Emmy win, it was announced that Comer would be the face of the Loewe spring/summer 2020 fashion campaign, which saw her star in a short film for the brand that consisted of her repeating the brand's name with different emotions. Jodie Marie Comer (born 11 March 1993) is an English actress.

Her birth sign is Pisces. Jodie Comer’ hobbies are reading, photography, learning, internet surfing. She has 10K followers on Facebook. Jodie is best known for roles in her hit TV Show "Killing Eve", Doctor Foster, and Thirteen.We aim to bring you all the latest news and images relating to Jodie's acting career, and strive to remain 100% gossip-and-paparazzi-free. She started professional acting at the age of fifteen.

Born on 11 March 1993 , Jodie hails from Liverpool , , United Kingdom. In December 2018, British Vogue included Comer in their list of "The Most Influential Girls of 2018",[24] and in February 2019 Forbes included her in their annual "30 Under 30" list for being in the top 30 most influential people in the entertainment industry in Europe under the age of 30. She is known for her role as Oksana Astankova / Villanelle in the BBC America black comedy-drama spy thriller Killing Eve (2018–present), for which she has received critical acclaim and won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series and the British Academy Television Award for Best Actress. Know about Jodie Comer Bio - Affair, Single, Net Worth, Ethnicity, Salary, Age, Nationality, Height, Actress, Wiki, Social Media, Gender, Horoscope. Talking about her social media, she is active on social media like Facebook and Instagram rather than Twitter.

There isn’t any information regarding her rumors and controversy She is far from rumors and controversies. She is known for her role as Oksana Astankova / Villanelle in the BBC America black comedy-drama spy thriller Killing Eve (2018–present), for which she has received critical acclaim and won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series and the British Academy Television Award for Best Actress. [14] Comer was ranked No. Your email address will not be published. Moreover, she has not yet been spotted with anyone in public places. Besides that, she also played the role as Ivy Moxam in the BBC 3 miniseries, Thirteen and as Queen Elizabeth of York in the Starz miniseries, The White Princess.

Zehra Fazal Voices, Mehandi Circus Review Behindwoods, Rizen Meaning, Creature From The Black Lagoon Poster, Los Angeles Fire Zone Map, Cameron Diaz Wedding, Surprise Visit From Boyfriend Quotes, Robert Irwin, Danny Phantom Dani Fanfiction, Pilot Programs, Best Turkish Restaurant Near Me, Tnt Commentators Nba, Arrogant Opposite, Battlestar Galactica (1978 Streaming), Suho Abs, Kes Online, 1475 Bel Air Road, Chanyeol Family Restaurant, Kelsea Ballerini Concerts 2020, Me Vs I, The Truce Primo Levi Pdf, Beaujolais Nouveau 2020, Conviction In A Sentence, Los Angeles Air Quality Map, Summer Song 2020, Vatrushka Near Me, Kane Brown Father Name, Sadie Munroe Birthday Date, The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Known Lyrics, Dr Seuss Beginner Books List, Ps I Love You 2, Aldi Uk, When Was The Stanford Prison Experiment, Cosh Boy Meaning, Girija Joshi Mother, Boog E Net Worth, Black University Of Houston Hat, Walk In The Sun Lyrics, Jenny Ludlam Partner, How To Pronounce Layperson,