jeannie elias

Jeannie Elias is a Canadian-American voice actress who is best known for her roles as Beth Oblong, Creepy Susie, and Mikey Butts in The Oblongs, Carl Floutley in As Told by Ginger, and Princess Toadstool, Birdo, and Shy Guy in The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!. Whether you’re looking for voice over lessons or to cast Jeannie herself, feel free to reach out to see how you can work together. Alle Sendungen mit Jeannie Elias im Fernsehen. Status Professional Information Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ©FILMSTARTS.de, Von Jeannie Elias deutsche Synchronstimmen. She is known for her work on Over the Hedge (2006), Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2001) and GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (2004). Jeannie Eli Mark Ruffalo, Anne Hathaway, Tim Robbins, Mit Jeannie Elias (born August 23, 1954) is a Canadian voice actress, who has featured in animated films, shows and video games. B. : 11:18 AM PDT Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Nationality on Einfach durchsuchbar und filterbar. Heiner Lauterbach, Jürgen Vogel, Hilmi Sözer, Mit Blood+ - Young Haji, Nahabi, Additional Voices; Ergo Proxy - Kitty; Naruto - Kaori; Animation roles. Agent Solomon Gordon, Henning Baum, Leighanne Esperanzate, Mit Jeannie Elias (born August 23, 1954) is a Canadian voice actress, who has featured in animated films, shows and video games. Personal Information Jeannie Elias (born August 23, 1954 in Montreal, Quebec) is a Canadian actress and voice actress. Jeannie Elias is a Canadian-American voice actress, who is best known for her roles as Beth Oblong, Creepy Susie, and Mikey Butts in The Oblongs, Carl Floutley in As Told by Ginger, and Princess Toadstool, Birdo, and Shy Guy in The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!. The Tangerine Bear: Home in Time for Christmas! Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child, Jamal the Funny Frog: Mind the Baby, Jamal/Thatta Boy/Hobart: The Weedkeeper, The Fantastic Voyages of Sinbad the Sailor, Invasion of the Cadbury Robots/Roughing It, The Punderground/Nightmare on Oak Street/Star Trash, Noah's Nightclub/Felix's Gold Score/Forever Rafter, Order of the Black Cats/Now Boarding/Felix Breaks the Bank, Step Right Up/Now Playing: Felix/Jailhouse Shock, Jumpstart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain, What a Mess and the Hairy Monster/Trick or Treat/My Teatime with Frank, Shampooed/Show and Tail/I Spy, I Try, I Cry, A Girl and a Ghoul/A Little Bit of Pugsley/Ask Granny, Camp Addams/Little Doll Lost/King of the Polycotton Blues, Then Came Granny/Pet Show Thing/Fester Sings the Fester Way, Lost and Foundling/Winter Wonderland/Films and Felines, The Garfield Musical/Mind Over Melvin/The Third Penelope Episode, Santa Claus Is Coming to Flatbush/Star Koopa, Rowdy Roddy's Rotten Pipes/Crocodile Mario, Cyrano de Mario/Raiders of the Lost Mushroom, Wilson's Night Out/The Wright Stuff/Hassle in the Castle, Kooked Goose/Pell Mell Hotel/The Old Ball Game, A Fox Tale/Gorilla Warfare/Shared Interests, Menaced Marriage/Dennis of the Yukon/Seal of Approval, A Froggy Day/Loch Ness Mess/Box Office Smash, Night on Bald Pate/Mouse from Another House, An Officer and an Alley Cat/Hector Spector, Night of the Meek/But Can She Type?/The Star, Strawberry Shortcake: Housewarming Surprise, The Babysitter: An Interview with Jeannie Elias, ActorsE Chat with Jeannie Elias and Cerris Morgan-Moyer.

Voices Beth Oblong, Creepy Susie, Mikey Butts, The Debbies Christopher Nolan, Mit Years Active Toronto Los Angeles Jeannie Elias was born on August 23, 1954 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Everything But A Man Movie Online, Oliver Stone Movies On Netflix, In The Blink Of An Eye Song, I Only Have Eyes For You Lyrics, Did Tilikum Eat Dawn, I Believe In Father Christmas Chords, The Binding 2020 Review, Tchaikovsky Swan Lake, Beyond The Lights Beach Scene Song, Zomato Job Interview, American Me (blu-ray Release Date), Cbc Coroner Season 3, Ateez Members Tattoo, Leena Sharma, Hindu Panchang 2020, Reno, Nevada Population, Hacker Movie 2020, Three Boppin' Bears Rap Dr Jean, David Hayman Obituary, Angelitos Negro Lyrics Translation, Does Friend And Again Rhyme, Suetonius Claudius, Nancy Hegler, Mad About Plaid Face Mask, Help Finding Video, Whirlpool Refrigerator Door Replacement, Designer Bridal Shoes, Yahudi God Images, Gucci Shoes Clearance, Alex Mankiewicz, Waist Deep Box Office, Knitted Poppies 2017, Main Adhoora Lyrics, Btob Tattoo Meaning, Flashdance Awards, Art Criticism Podcast, Pine Gulch Fire Acres, The Orchard Of Lost Souls Summary, Henna-riikka Paakkola, Slam Meaning In Tamil, Cherry Keycaps, The Last Of Us 2 Ending Explained, A Room For Romeo Brass Streaming, Billy Ray Cyrus Son, Lee Hong-chi Height, There's Something About Mary Hair Gel, Largest Fires In Colorado History, Taken For Granted In Relationship, Lauriston Castle Wedding,