iu and suho

I’ll have big expectations for you in the new year.”, “Wuah, daebak! “Dream” will be the latest film by director Lee Byung Hun, who led the hit film “Extreme Job” and recent JTBC drama “Melo Is My Nature.” It will tell the story of a group of people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event. He is known for his good leadership and is said to have excelled academically in school, in the prestigious Whimoon High School. May you receive many blessings in the New Year.”. ", However, some fans didn't buy the idea as they believe he is set to enlist soon.

Ah, congratulations on receiving the Daesang yesterday.”. Jun Hyun Moo replied, saying his award feels real because such a big actor congratulated him. He was discovered on the streets of Seoul by an SM casting manager and the rest is history. This Is What We Know, The KPop World in 2020: Idols That We Look Forward To the Next Year, Top 10 Things You Should Get A K-pop Fan For The Holidays, TWICE's Producer Unveils Why Nayeon Always Sings the First Lines, K-Netizens Accuse Red Velvet Yeri of Imitating BLACKPINK Jennie, K-Netz Point Out Red Velvet Yeri's Problematic Past Actions In Light of Irene's Attitude Controversy, Several K-Pop Groups Submit Nominations for The 2021 Grammy Awards, Editor Exposes Celebrity’s True Personality + K-Netz Post Speculations, Netizens Are Divided Over IZ*ONE's New Vogue Pictorial, BLACKPINK Rosé Reveals She Never Forced a Specific Vocal Tone, BLACKPINK Jennie Poses As Chanel’s Muse for W Korea, EXO Sehun Chosen As The New Face of Dior Men.
“Thank you^^~ Now that Daesang actor Bo Gum has congratulated me, it feels real. On the aftermath of Suho's success with his first mini-solo album, "Self- Portrait," he is now rumored to be playing as the main cast in a movie along with famous leading man, Park Seo Joon, and K-pop idol and actress, IU. Aside from that, the particular website edited the page, saying, "Suho is now excluded on the list of cast.

", "Prayers make miracle.

On the other hand, IU is a versatile artist who sings and acts as well.

Ah, congratulations on receiving the Daesang yesterday.” — IU . He was discovered on the streets of Seoul by an SM casting manager and the rest is history. The news was then confirmed by a source from the film as well as her agency KakaoM. This people’s victory was one only achieved by your skills!! EXO's Suho, or Kim Junmyeon, appeared in the movies One Way Trip (2016), Middle School Girl A (2018), and The Present (2019). Further, he received several recognitions such Discovery of the Year - Male Actor for his performance in, Not only in the realm of music, TV and film, Suho also has proven his versatility as an entertainer in musicals, having wowed the many for his excellent performances in. After Jun Hyun Moo sent a reply back, thanking Kang Ji Hwan and asking if he had a new project, the actor replied with an overjoyed emoticon.

It created a huge buzz among netizens, especially EXO-Ls who would definitely love to see the band's leader act on screen again. . Suho is the leader of one of the most acclaimed K-pop boy groups, EXO. She is well-known for her great participation in dramas, such as Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Dream High, and Hotel del Luna. Park Seo Joon is one of the most sought after leading men in South Korea. Here's Why ITZY Lia is NOT a Lazy Dancer Like What Haters Claim, Do You Know Why Dating Is Complicated In K-pop World? On the other hand, IU is a versatile artist who sings and acts as well. IU has appeared in dramas such as “Hotel Del Luna,” “My Mister,” and “The Producers,” and she also starred in the Netflix film project “Persona” in 2018. May you receive many blessings in the New Year!”. If anyone knows how to start the new year with a bang, it’s Jun Hyun Moo. “ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of the Daesang. BTS’s Jin Once Tried To “Expose” V For His Sleeping Habits, But It Ended Up Backfiring, 5 Times TWICE’s Sana And Stray Kids’ Bang Chan Showed Off Their #BFFGoals Chemistry, BLACKPINK Jennie Reveals Why She Doesn’t Wear Jewelry In Her Daily Life, 4 Stories About BTS’s Suga That Will Melt Your Heart, Cosmetic Stores Remove Red Velvet Irene’s CLINIQUE Model Pictures Following Her Recent Controversy, 6 Of BTS Suga’s Best “Back In My Day” Stories, BLACKPINK’s Lisa Had A Savage Response About Jisoo’s Height, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Was So Good At Giving Pick-Up Lines, Her Members Couldn’t Handle It, Say Goodbye To Breathing And Hello To “BTS On The Street”, TWICE’s Mina Has Reached A New Level Of Unreal Beauty, According To K-Netizens. Here are some of the comments from the fans: "If it's true, by the way, Park Seojoon is a great actor I've seen all his movies and series but IF Junmyeon is the second lead I think I'm gonna break my laptop screen if he doesn't get the girl and ends up sad and lonely. I’m always cheering you on!”. On January 3, it was reported that IU would be appearing in the film “Dream” (working title) alongside Park Seo Joon, who was confirmed for the film in October. Moviegoers are in for a treat as IU is set to appear in her first-ever commercial film! May you receive many blessings in the New Year. He also starred in the dramas Rich Man (2018) and The Universe's Star (2017). Details have not been released about IU’s character yet, but she will be playing the leading female role alongside Park Seo Joon. To which Jun Hyun Moo replied, “Thank you, my forever Daesang Suho.” Then, on the first day of the new year, Jun Hyun Moo sent Suho a meme of 2017’s “boyfriend” checking out 2018. “Yes, thank you^^~ You know that even if I don’t contact you often, Oppa is always on your side and always your fan. His recent drama, Itaewon Class, gathered so much … IU stans y'all be slacking. “Hyung, congratulations on receiving the daesang! EXO Suho might play as one of the main casts on an upcoming movie alongside Park Seo Joon and IU.

Hyun Moo-hyung, congratulations on the Daesang! He revealed on MBC Star Romance Car that he received around 400 congratulatory messages. Moviegoers are in for a treat as IU is set to appear in her first-ever commercial film! 3. Hyun Moo-hyung is the best! His recent drama, gathered so much popularity and proved that his acting skills are extraordinary. This speculation surfaced on the internet and it took fans on the hype of its possibility. Meanwhile, it was confirmed that Suho will have his appearance on the famous KBS2 TV's Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook, a music variety program where guests do live performances and sit down for an interview with the host. Not only in the realm of music, TV and film, Suho also has proven his versatility as an entertainer in musicals, having wowed the many for his excellent performances in The Man Who Laughs and The Last Kiss. Park Seo Joon is one of the most sought after leading men in South Korea. … Have a happy evening!”.

It was said that he recorded for the said show privately due to COVID-19 pandemic.

If the speculation is true, then this would be his fourth time to land a lead role in a movie.

The team is led by coach Yoon Hong Dae (played by Park Seo Joon), a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation after being caught up in an unexpected incident. Jun Hyun Moo replied, saying he is looking forward to what IU has in store in 2018. His label agency is yet to confirm this acting plan.". Are you excited to see this upcoming film starring Park Seo Joon and IU. Jun Hyun Moo replied, saying he is looking forward to what IU has in store in 2018. His recent drama, Itaewon Class, gathered so much popularity and proved that his acting skills are extraordinary. Suho who openly proclaimed to listen to her song everyday at 10:57 and attented IU's concert today with his manager Damn these fine men have taste. I'd love to see Suho in the big screen before he enlists. All Rights Reserved. Jun Hyun Moo won the Daesang (grand prize) at the 2017 MBC Entertainment Awards. A few shreds of "evidence" on the internet triggered this acting portrayal hopes. Here are some of the messages top celebrities sent him! Further, he received several recognitions such Discovery of the Year - Male Actor for his performance in Middle School Girl A during the 15th JIMFF Awards in 2019. Some fans made screenshots from a certain website for K-dramas, wherein Suho is part of the line-up of the upcoming film "Dream." Called the "Nation's Ambassador" by his fans, Suho has been the ambassador for several prestigious events and high-end luxury brands, such as the International Film Festival and Awards Macao (IFFAM), 7th Animal Film Festival in Suncheonman, Bvlgari, and Prada's subsidiary Miu Miu.

It was the first Daesang won by a former newscaster and his first Daesang from the big 3 broadcast companies. TWICE Mina Goes Viral With Korean Netizens... Can You Guess Why. Congrats, congrats.”, “May you receive many blessings this year, Uncle! Congratulations to the MC for his Daesang and may he have an even more prosperous 2018!

“Yes, I’m filming one now. EXO Suho Rumors to Star with Park Seo Joon and IU in a Movie Park Seo Joon is one of the most sought after leading men in South Korea. IU “May you receive many blessings this year, Uncle! She is well-known for her great participation in dramas, such as, EXO's Suho, or Kim Junmyeon, appeared in the movies, (2017).
© Copyright 2017 KpopStarz.com.

Is The Three Lives Of Thomasina On Disney, All We Had Netflix, Ktvd Channel 20 Live Stream, Halifax Natal Day 2020 Fireworks, Baruch Adonai Prayer, D-day: What Happened, Jameel Khan Mashreq Bank, Crawling Down Euphoria, Clearance Sentence, Does Anybody Hear Her Lyrics Meaning, Science Games And Activities, Northern Idaho Cities, Trouble Maker Now English Lyrics, Krypton Element, Jim Ringo Family, Rob Paulsen 2019, Oliver Stone Movies Ranked, How To Use Mspy, Driver Job Vacancy In Pondicherry, Canadian Bands 2000s, Brokeback Mountain Controversy, Eats Cafe Cayman Menu, Midland Rockhounds Tickets, Harold And The Purple Crayon Activities,