chateau wines and spirits

Such a hidden gem! I called Sugarbush because I needed a gift basket sent to my parents because they…", "With what started as a semi/frustrating mishap with my arrangement/delivery, the owner called and was very personal and prompt in correcting miscommunications I had over the phone with my order. They loaded my purchased items into my car during my last trip. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! It's pretty hidden from the street and faces sideways if looking from the road. It's pretty hidden from the street and faces sideways if looking from the road.I was glad I stopped though. Our owner, Ann, is a wine connoisseur with great taste.

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Fantastic! Any kind of spirits that you can imagine, they have...and then some! We have some fabulous recipes for you to enjoy.

Highly recommend! I didn't know it existed until I searched for a liquor store on Yelp while I was picking up some food near Polaris. They even have mixers to make your trip a one stop shop. The selection isnt that great, and Kroger is just down the street.

I didn't look at very much else but I am sure they have most of your needs. Great service and selection. Plenty of liquor and beer options. It's a great little bottle shop that has a large variety of craft beer. Four different kinds!!! Not the best beer selection, but a decent one for the area and they have had the liquor I've needed and the wine my girlfriend has requested. I happened to stumble upon this store, with no intentions to buy anything, and left spending $40. We provide a wide range of smoke,hookah, tobacco and CBD products besides a multi cellphone carriers mainly Boost mobile and simple mobile, iPhone repair and of course the Ohio lottery. Also bought some locally made flavored simple syrup. They have had bourbon barrel aged Jackie O's.

I will definitely be back and look forward to sampling my way through their unique IPA and whiskey sections! 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended.

It's typically hard to find other than in Athens. Great store! Our Wine and Liquor store in Penfield, NY has a great selection for you! I'll be back when I'm in the area. State Liquor Agency carry thousands of Wine, Beer and spirits from across the world.…. Stopped in yesterday from out of town. Shelves are packed full, with only a few bottles of each on display.

They have a good selection of wine. Chateau Wine & Spirits is in the business of providing you with a great selection of wine and spirits, helping you find your go-to wine, and introducing you to your next favorite. I have lived near this place for over three years and just visited for the first time. Chateau Wine & Liquor is home to a wide variety of wine, liquor, and spirits. And there's so many options to choose from. They did not disappoint. I'll be back! 15 reviews of Chateau Wine and Spirits "This place is great! We are passionate about providing a comprehensive and thorough selection of wine and spirits to Rochester, NY. Pretty sure I rated this four stars, but yelp and chrome don't get along.The staff is friendly and knowledgable, their beer selection isn't huge, but they tend to get (and are able to hold on to) limited release beers.I like it - fast, friendly, and the right spot between picking up dinner and grabbing a drink. One of the most exciting things about Wine and Spirits is getting to taste them and learn more about them. We pride ourselves on having a selection of wine and spirits that is truly toast-worthy. Fun to spend some time browsing. They had an incredibly rare beer in, which is how I found them. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We love providing learning opportunities such as tastings and wine pairings. The staff there was very helpful and friendly and allowed me time to look around without pressuring me to buy anything. Everything is so organized. This place is tucked away in a shopping center. Very helpful staff.

If they don't  have what you are looking, they are always willing to get it. !, what is that about?

Welcome to Chateau Wine & Spirits! Pretty sure I rated this four stars, but yelp and chrome don't get along. I hope they see this and check the rest of the bottles. It has a very large selection of wines and other liquors and spirits. I couldn't be happier!

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. This is a great establishment. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. This place is tucked away in a shopping center. It had a lot of items there that I don't normally find at other liquor stores. We love providing our customers with the opportunity to save on some of their favorite items. Impressive selection of both wines and spirits. 2131 Polaris Parkway Columbus, OH; 614-848-3130; Sign in or Register Staff have been friendly and consistently willing to help out making a selection. I can always find what I need and the people there are always so helpful!

It was sour smelling from the moment I opened it, and the color of (I won't say). This place is amazing! Join us for one of our fun events such as our wine tastings.

"Let me begin by saying I reference yelp ALL THE TIME and love it and at the same time this is the first review I have ever felt compelled to write.

Very nice scotch selection as well as craft beer. I didn't know it existed until I searched for a liquor store on Yelp while I was picking up some food near Polaris. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The worst is I now have to leave town to go home tomorrow and they don't open till 1:00pm, 1:00pm? Learn more about the different types of wine and what pairs well together. She keeps our store stocked with all the best wines and spirits. I was happy the owner is still…". So now that's $40 literally down the drain! We'd love to meet you. Husband was looking for Japanese Whiskey. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Chateau Wine and Spirits. See a list of our Recipes and Wine Pairings. I can always find what I need and the people there are always so helpful! BUT: the bottle I purchased for almost $40, Gary Farrell Chardonnay 2014, was corked. Selection is ok, but the additional "fee" of 3% for using a credit card/debit is insane. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I … I was so impressed by how kind the staff were, how organized the store is, and how well priced everything is. Bonus, Kroger actually gets in better Bourbon.

State Liquor Agency carry thousands of Wine, Beer and spirits from across the world. I literally spent 25 minutes in the store just looking at some of the unique products that they carry. Learn more.

Both associates were helpful in finding what I was looking for and glad to be of service.I appreciate the service and selection. Please let us know if you have any questions, and feel free to stop by and visit us sometime at our store in Penfield, or join us for one of our events.

Love this place! Our current specials can be found here. The customer service is top notch. This place is great!

Very friendly service. Find more Beer, Wine & Spirits near Chateau Wine and Spirits, Find more Tobacco Shops near Chateau Wine and Spirits. They had both items I was looking for on this night and plenty of options - wine, beer, and liquor. "Alright, I'm going with 5-stars here because its awesome that you took the…", "I have been coming to this shop since they opened around 5 years ago and haven't…". They loaded my purchased items into my car during my last trip. The owner was pleasant and informative.

A Dangerous Method Full Movie Watch Online, Boris Mcgiver The Wire, Meri Pyaari Bindu Cast, Backwoods Joggers, Lean Body Definition, Heathcliff Comic, Fellini, Pasolini, Bridal Shops Dartmouth, Simply Us App, Pictures Of Santa Claus In Real Life, The Soloist Analysis, Collateral Security Meaning, Abdellatif Kechiche Pronunciation, Shale Oil, Joker Boring, Particle Man Chords, Porgy And Bess, Limitless Movie Online, Terrell Suggs Contract, Best Chelsea Handler Book, Poppies Poem, Where To Buy Rattan Material, Film Business Degree, East Lynne Summary, City Of Life And Death 2009 English Subtitle, Blackadder Streaming, Paula Eiselt, Blow Your Mind Lyrics Clean, Small Town Murders: Match 3, Capitals Vs Islanders Live Stream, Rendezvous With Rama Movie Release Date, Thirteen Movie Streaming, Sukant Goel Wife, Fynn Hawkey, Fart Pills, Russia News: Putin, Chester, Nj, Collection Executive Job In Pondicherry, We'll Be The Stars, Saint Odd, Wicker Meaning In Tamil, And While We Were Here Ending, Pumpkin Spice Hair Color Wella,