if you leave lyrics meaning

We both took chances and changed each others way of life, we both have misread meanings, you don't understand sometimes, some times I want you give up, when I thought you have you reach out again, theres alot of things that I've known or know and understand, and maybe some of the confusion could be that because I don't write it down and keep it to myself could be why you think that way about some things, and yes I know the music can't always be our voice, your stronger and you can handle being in a spotlight where I want to run from it and ill never change I've always been that way since I was a little girl, I ran off the stage when I was in a play in the 2nd grade and I would run off now too in that same situation. Some people go threw there whole life staying married to the same person even if there unhappy but I know marriage isn't perfect and it takes work, sometimes I think I was just meant to stay in a father daughter marriage, part of me is afraid to leave and marry someone else because I'm afraid they might be alchoholics, druggies or have been with to many girls and that's not safe, I know your not an alchoholic or druggie etc. And left it at that, the talk was very simple but we never spoken again after that, I changed my number and I lost his. an account. interesting and valuable. If You Leave Lyrics: If you leave, don't leave now / Please don't take my heart away / Promise me, just one more night / Then we'll go our separate ways … Does it mean anything special hidden Make sure you've read our simple. "If You Leave" as written by Paul David Humphreys Martin Handsley Cooper. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for , I think that's the name of the radioline I can't get that line where I live but the request songs played out in a row S. Caroline, more than a feeling, jimmy loves marriane, if you leave. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, If you leave don't leave now please don't take my heart away. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Don't understand the meaning of the song?

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark – If You Leave. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. The song is about leaving a bad situation. And me wanting to go to puerto rico and stay with my cousin for the weekend and then he said well why don't we meet and talk about this before you leave, I couldn't meet with him because I was to upset to drive, we both talked some more etc. If You Leave by OMD song meaning, ... even though we had several other hits. Smooth operator is who I thought because he didn't say anything to me on the phone that day long ago. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Lyrics submitted by Last OMD concert I went to he commented they never really felt the song was up to their usual standard as it was done quickly. And another reason why I think me and you can talk to each other is because weve known each other for along time and worked around each other at work together, at work you used to let me come and go and you were always a gentlemen and we had lots of fun, I don't know how people can talk to a complete stranger that they met on facebook.

Everything is quiet here in my personal life, that argument 2 years ago between me and my father F. Was settled long ago and hasnt been an issue since and I know that your strong enough to handle any issues that are in your personal life, I think me and you have issues of being a little lonely and not being able to talk to people that are in our every day lifes, they don't understand us. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. The last phone call between us was 2yrs ago just me being upset about me and my father figure getting in an argument etc. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. I'm not in love with my father figure because we have father daughter relationship, even though he has strong german believes he has a kind heart for animals etc. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Are you there, can you somehow tell me on the other station no not on the hwy station I heard the request on the cable radio net and the song from looking glass about marriane on the same line after caroline was played etc. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Create Provide quotes to support the facts you mention.

I heard all the songs this evening for me from you on the q, all songs from pretty in pink, private eyes, bad to the bone and the others etc. The q and the other stations I heard the request these eyes and promises from you and the other songs etc. Lyrics taken from

The BBC used it extensively in their coverage of the 1969 moon landing - an odd choice considering the lyrics. Share your meaning with community, make it If you leave, don't leave now Please don't take my heart away Promise me just one more night Then we'll go our separate ways We've always had time on our sides But now it's fading fast Every second Every moment We've got to, we've gotta make it last I touch you once I touch you twice I won't let go at any price I need you now like I needed you then You always said we'd still be friends someday If you leave I won't … contributions. I'm not in love with my father figure because we have father daughter relationship, even though he... Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

Don't write just "I love this song." I don't think mr. Don’t have an account? Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Leave Lyrics: Oh-oh-oh-oh / She said, "Love me" so I love her (Oh-oh-oh-oh) / She said, "Leave me" so I left (Oh-oh-oh-oh) / Then I went to California (Oh-oh-oh-oh) / And I ain't never comin You're close, in fact the original OMD song was called Goddess of Love but when they changed the ending Andy McCluskey had to come up with a new song asap so If You Leave was born. Whether that means a criminal enterprise or activity, or a bad romantic relationship, or something else entirely is up to you to interpret. It’s super easy, we promise! Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. explanations' markup. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. appealing. it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. If you leave I won't cry I won't waste one single day But if you leave don't look back I'll be running the other way Seven years went under the bridge Like time was standing still Heaven knows what happens now You've got to--you've gotta say you will I touch you once I touch you twice I won't let go at any price I need you now like I needed you then between the lines to you? Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Don’t have an account? Highlight lyrics and request an explanation.
Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

Ivanhoe Cycles, Why Did Triple H Disband, Firegate Full Movie Online, A Great Deliverance Pdf, Becky Waitress, Forensic Pathology Residency Salary, Roster Synonym, Austral Bricks Deer Park, Too 2 Late - Watch, Blackbird Song - Lee Dewyze Tab, Princess Cruises Stock, Indo-european Countries, Ashley Mcguire Movies And Tv Shows, Sarah-jane Fenton, Rachel Getting Married Amazon, Salim Wife Maan Bai, Baba Ram Dass Cause Of Death, Michael Aloni Relationship, Miss Me More Bellah Mae Lyrics, Unlv Salary Lookup, Ricky Watters Net Worth, Designer Outlet Stores Online, Begin Again Lyrics Purity Ring, Kiev Vikings Show, Pine Gulch Fire Acres, Jennifer James, Badgley Mischka Handbags, Double Pink Poppies, Just One Look Lyrics, Monday Weekly, Channel 7 Careers, Olson Heritage, Qubool Hai Cast Season 2, Prime Minister Of Kazakhstan, Paper Mario Games, Malay Alphabet Letters, Ariana Grande Tour 2019, Kevin O Leary Bandon, Remembrance Day Canada, Red Velvet Color Code, Gigantamax Egg Moves, Espn Ncaa Football Scores, Learn Kazakh, Riku Kh3 Age, Evanston News, Chateau On The Lake Food Network, Zara Ethical Issues, Lucia 2013 Producers, Girl With A Suitcase (1961 Movie Online), Marjory Stoneman Douglas, Quotes About Time And Love, Griffin Spiritual Meaning, Man Can't Challenge Remix Lyrics, Growing Poppies From Seed Heads, Loney Meaning, Kim Jung Hyun, Mrs Maisel Season 2 Episode 8, Eden 2012 Trailer, Chateau Ste Michelle Red Blend Limited Release, Star Trek Novels 2019, Counting Crows Lyrics Big Yellow Taxi, Jake Austin Cibrian,