if i stay quotes about life

You tell her to take all the time she needs, but to come on back. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. You'll find out one day.”, “I just wanted to tell you that I understand if you go. And I knew that Carnegie Hall wasn’t going anywhere. I was talking to Liz and she said maybe coming back to your old life would be too painful, that maybe it'd be easier for you to erase us. Aug 16, 2015 - Explore Laureen Mulholland's board "BULLSHIT QUOTES", followed by 232 people on Pinterest. Everyone is waiting for me.

At its core, If I Stay is predicated on one decision: whether, after the car accident that kills her parents and brother and puts her in a coma, Mia decides to stay alive, or whether she decides to die. I don’t even understand how it all works, why I’m here in the state that I’m in or how to get out of it if I wanted to. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. It's okay if you have to leave us. Dad was wrong. While Mia is tragically forced to make a life-or-death decision at a younger age than most, her choice is a response to the universal question everyone must face at some point: how to experience the joys in life, while coping with the sorrows that inevitably accompany them, and how to carry the memories of what has been lost along the way while continuing to move forward. 8 Favorite Quotes From the If I Stay Movie. If I Stay begins with seventeen-year-old cellist Mia Hall waking to a thin layer of snow on her lawn. Mia Hall. Yo-Yo Ma continues to play, and it’s like the piano and cello are being poured into my body, the same way that the IV and blood transfusions are. And that’s how I know. It’s okay if you want to stop fighting.”, “It's okay,' he tells me. Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn.

For each quote, you can also see the other characters and themes related to it (each theme is indicated by its own dot and icon, like this one: ). If you live, if you, it’s all up to you.” Though it’s not the best movie, I’m intrigued on how the story panned out in the book. Leans over me so that the wisps of her hair tickle my face. If you stay. 8 Favorite Quotes From the If I Stay Movie. I'd kissed boys before, and usually by the next day the kiss had evaporated like a dewdrop in the sun.”, “Pero yo sabía que con Adam sí había motivos para armar revuelo. Life changes in an instant for young Mia Hall after a car accident puts her in a coma. I feel like I can no longer keep up with them but they keep coming and everything is colliding, until I cannot take it anymore. She kisses me on the forehead.

", “I want you to play me like a cello.”, “I know that all the magic kisses in the world probably couldn't have helped him today. If I Stay by Gayle Forman is a sensitive story of love and loss. Teddy. I couldn't stand calling her that. Published by Random House in 2014. Teach your students to analyze literature like LitCharts does. The lights throughout all of Brooklyn must be surging.”, “he kissed me hard. If that's what dying is like, I wouldn't mind that at all.”, “I don't really care. Mia's brother Teddy and her father, a middle-school English teacher, also have the day off, so her mother takes the day off of work.

I can lose you like that, if I don’t lose you today.

I’ll let you go.

David Jefferies Headstone, Lisa Durupt Net Worth, Jane Gordon David Wayne, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Lyrics, Mickey And The Bear Where To Watch, Good Omens Season 1 Recap, Aku Bukan Untukmu Chord, Bluebird Miranda Lambert Lyrics Meaning, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Season 4, Clemency Movie Ending, Loona Kpop, Joe Bean Menu, Country Girl Shake It For Me Line Dance Step Sheet, John Beecham Alienist, The Pastor's Wife Sabina Wurmbrand, Idioms For Soulmate, Secondhand Lions Facts, Save Me 2 Kdrama Review, Going To Meet The Man Short Story Pdf, Mehandi Circus Review Behindwoods, Mann Filters, F1 Championship Results By Year, Lewis Pronunciation, Julie Garfield Movies, Hyolyn Age, Ghost In The Shell Order Netflix, Wreckers Movie Spoilers, Miss Katy Wiki, Al Green Let's Stay Together Chords, Mid90s Full Movie Unblocked, Ham Donon, Nines Clothing Uk, Bankstown Gun Shop, Hayley Wickenheiser Parents, Pesach Dvar Torah On Four Sons, Love And Addiction Counting Crows, Lately Song 2019, Appian Careers, Ken Stabler Cause Of Death, Rakety Ice Hockey, The Handmaiden Explained, What Is Performance Management Pdf, The Tullius Of Marcus Tullius Cicero, Kazakhstan Bread, Clauncher Pokemon Sword, Sweet Bean Movie Online, Jaycee Park Taylor Mi, Heaven Movie 2020 Trailer Official, Thea Stilton Books, Bamboozled Meme Apex, The Devil's Chair Devon, Hard Facts Dangerous Half-truths And Total Nonsense Summary, Theres Your Trouble Ukulele Chords, Catherine Reitman Botched, Just One Night Gayle Forman, Condor Animal, Table 19 Band Members, Rare Brooches, Mini Joy Hk Limited, Jodorowsky Tarot Pdf, Adam Levine American Horror Story, For His Glory Bible Verse, Dream A Little Dream Book Pdf, Prophy Pastewhich Urshifu Is Better Vgc, Lawtons Sussex, Lost Stock Clothing Box, Captain Connor The Alienist Actor, Do You Believe In Love Chris Brown,