how to play shine on harvest moon'' on guitar
Gm C There's a couple sittin' neath the willow tree, … That said, it’s mostly correct. Lyrics Lead SheetShine on, shine on, harvest moon up in the sky;I ain't had no lovin' since January, February, June or July.Snow time ain't no time to stay outdoors and spoon,So shine on, shine on, harvest moon, for me and my gal.I can't see why a boy should cry when by his sideIs a girl he loves so true;All he has to say is, \"Won't you be my bride, for I love you.\"But why should I be telling you this secret whenI know that you can guess?Harvest moon will smile, shine on all the while,If the little girl should answer \"Yes\"!Shine on, shine on, harvest moon up in the sky;I ain't had no lovin' since January, February, June or July.Snow time ain't no time to stay outdoors and spoon,So shine on, shine on, harvest moon, for me and my gal. ... guitar pro. Shine on Harvest Moon-Backing Track/Chords/Lyrics - YouTube video. [E A D G Gm B Em Am C] Chords for Boswell Sisters - Shine On Harvest Moon - 1931 with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Shine On Harvest Moon Chords by Leon Redbone learn how to play chords diagrams. Shine On Harvest Moon chords by Leon Redbone with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. [Verse 2] Gm D7 The night was mighty dark so you could hardly see, cause the moon refused to shine. Shine on Harvest Moon Performed by: Leon Redbone Tabbed by: JB335 Notes: This is really a basic chord, intended for use as a jumping off point. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . I …

Mango Outlet Barcelona, Miles Davis - Porgy And Bess, Anne Sexton Yellow, Harriet Dyer Net Worth, Long Way Lyrics, Roman Empire At Its Height, Terrell Suggs Contract, Sanaa Meaning, Sonali Cable Watch Online, Coroner The Suburbs Recap, Betel Nut Beauty Meaning, Griffin Names In Adopt Me, Living In Ashgabat, Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants Book 4, Person To Person Film Budget, Hati Yang Kau Sakiti Korean Version, Naagin 3 Cast Name And Images, Jimin Dancing, Monsta Bliss, Pat Williams Construction, Uniqlo Demon Slayer Release Date Malaysia, Ace Ventura Cast, Keiynan Lonsdale Divergent, Abc Local News, Hawks And Sparrows Analysis, G-dragon New Tattoo, Steve Madden Feather Flats,