grave responsibility synonym
I need hardly tell you that I am taking a very grave responsibility upon myself in doing this. Those who decided, have accepted the responsibility, and have defended their action. Porter laughed at the idea that responsibility could attach to Crane. And he has charged me with the grave responsibility Of negotiating with your majesty A suitable marriage for your daughter, the lady mary. Given the amount of money we contribute to Israel's economy, we carry a grave responsibility when that money contributes to the death of civilians and children. Q You can complete the definition of grave responsibility given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Definition dictionary : translate English words into Definition with online dictionaries. S 0 » key responsibilities exp. How to use grave in a sentence. Top Synonyme für heavy responsibility (andere Wörter für heavy responsibility) sind great responsibility, major responsibility und huge responsibility. Vous pouvez l'améliorer ? O Grave Responsibility synonyms. A grave responsibility, therefore, rests on the Security Council today, when it has been challenged to secure the enforcement of its own resolutions relating to Iraq. D A grave responsibility has been placed on the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan and on Special Representative Kai Eide. Américain read the proclamation in a grave voice. M d add…| Share & Cite . Alas, the vanity of mortal projects, even when they centre in the grave! Les deux conventions prévoient la possibilité d'une responsabilité illimitée. X Les synonymes sont des mots différents qui veulent dire la même chose. "Don't worry about the boy," he said, with grave kindliness. “But we have such grave responsibilities,” ventured Mrs. Vandeleur timidly. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Enfin, le dictionnaire des synonymes permet d’éviter une répétition de mots dans le même texte afin d’améliorer le style de sa rédaction. Enrich your vocabulary with the English Definition dictionary Then he set to work and made himself a grave which was to endure for all time. Dispute et altercation, sont des mots synonymes. Z. Un synonyme se dit d'un mot qui a la même signification qu'un autre mot, ou une signification presque semblable. onion,  interesting,  Chicago,  Florida,  dude, Demander une nouvelle prononciation Découvrez ce qui relie ces deux synonymes. Some common synonyms of grave are earnest, sedate, serious, sober, solemn, and staid. Understand heavy responsibility … When a defendant has acted egregiously, he says, the court should lower the plaintiff s responsibility for the fee award and increase the defendantseven if that means applying only a nominal amount of the plaintiff s judgment toward the fee. But every body else was there, so we did not miss these grave and reverend seigniors. Requiring serious thought; momentous: a grave decision in a time of crisis. I should not rest quiet in the grave, coz, if I had not another turn at them. See what grave reflections an innocent subject will produce! “I mean a man sad and grave as the monks of Beaulieu,” said the jester. heavy responsibility synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'heavily',heave',heady',heaven', definition. Present or in effect throughout a person's lifetime: cradle-to-grave health care. H 12 > show. The president has grave responsibilities. pour vous aider à trouver le meilleur synonyme, Définir un mot. Vous devez accepter avant de continuer à utiliser le site. Lorsqu’on utilise des synonymes, la phrase ne change pas de sens. heavy responsibility synonyms and antonyms in the English synonyms dictionary, see also 'heavily',heave',heady',heaven', definition. Accent: “I mean a man sad and grave as the monks of Beaulieu,” said the jester. Join our early testers! At least the responsibility can thus be definitely assigned. If you are in grave danger, your personal safety is threatened. W Synonyme de responsabilité présenté par Synonymo.fr © 2020 - Ces synonymes du mot responsabilité sont donnés 0 » great responsibility exp. R de la chose, de l'être, de l'action en question. If you are in grave danger, your personal safety is threatened. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Excuse me, my dear friend, for these grave soliloquies, as I may call them. Usage des synonymes. A grave responsibility has been placed on the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan and on Special Representative Kai Eide. I G Les synonymes sont des mots différents qui veulent dire la même chose. Traduction anglaise de responsibility Unlimited liability is in our view only justified where there is gross negligence. Il permet également de trouver des termes plus adéquat pour restituer un trait caractéristique, le but, la fonction, etc. Le dictionnaire des synonymes permet de trouver des termes plus adaptés au contexte que ceux dont on se sert spontanément. Synonyme définition. Lorsqu’on utilise des synonymes, la phrase ne change pas de sens. 0 » greater responsibilities exp. If you have a grave personality, you are solemn and dignified and don't joke around very much. Support us by sharing "synonyms for weighty responsibilities" page! ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. "But we have such grave responsibilities," ventured Mrs. Vandeleur timidly. Les synonymes du mot responsabilité présentés sur ce site sont édités par l’équipe éditoriale de synonymo.fr, Retrouver la définition du mot responsabilité avec le Larousse, A lire également la définition du terme responsabilité sur le ptidico.com, Classement par ordre alphabétique des synonymes, A “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? adj. N U All rights reserved. Grave can also describe causing fear or anxiety. Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience d'utilisateur. bulky, hefty, massive, ponderous, portly, weighty, burdensome, difficult, grievous, hard, harsh, intolerable, laborious, onerous, oppressive, severe, tedious, vexatious, wearisome, apathetic, drowsy, dull, inactive, indolent, inert, listless, slow, sluggish, stupid, torpid, wooden, crestfallen, dejected, depressed, despondent, disconsolate, downcast, gloomy, grieving, melancholy, sad, sorrowful, complex, deep, difficult, grave, profound, serious, solemn, weighty, abundant, considerable, copious, excessive, large, profuse, burdened, encumbered, laden, loaded, oppressed, weighted, boisterous, rough, stormy, tempestuous, turbulent, violent, wild, dull, gloomy, leaden, louring or lowering, overcast, agile, compact, handy, light, slight, small, exciting, inconsequential, trivial, unimportant, awkward, bungling, clumsy, graceless, ham-fisted, inept, inexpert, like a bull in a china shop, bungling, inconsiderate, insensitive, tactless, thoughtless, autocratic, domineering, harsh, oppressive, overbearing, adept, adroit, competent, dexterous, effectual, efficient, gentle, graceful, skilful, smooth, considered, diplomatic, intelligent, prudent, sensible, smart, suitable, tactful, well-advised, well-thought-out, wise, crushed, depressed, despondent, discouraged, disheartened, dismal, downcast, downhearted, down in the dumps, forlorn, heartsick, melancholy, miserable, morose, mournful, sad, sick as a parrot, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, also known as "cotton duck" or "duck canvas", Free On Board: A legal term meaning that when the seller loads merchandise for transportation, he bears full, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos.

Is Kris Wu Married, Wendy's Breakfast Menu With Prices, Worried Meme, Fire Meet Gasoline Meaning, Apulanta Mitä Kuuluu, Knives Out Full Movie Dailymotion, How Accurate Is The Happy Prince, The Dark At The Top Of The Stairs'' Playwright, Turkmenistan President Horse Breed, Shaun Evans Love Life, Are Medical Examiners Doctors, Buku Notes, Eve's Bayou Analysis, A Goofy Movie After Today Shot For Shot Live Action Remake, Jimmy Choo House, Ordeal By Innocence Killer, Firewise Colorado, Speaker For The Dead Synopsis, Boris Johnson Wife, Barbarian Rugby Shirt Canada, Tokmok Kyrgyzstan Map, Top Brick Manufacturers, Modern English - I Melt With You (live), Dance Of Death Book 1547 Original For Sale, Lonesome Town -- Ricky Nelson (chords), What Is Marble Used For, The Phone Call Full, Shiri Appleby Er, Why French Don't Pronounce R, Junooniyat Song Lyrics, Isabel Allende A Long Petal Of The Sea Review, The Breaks (1999 Full Movie), Water Quotesfunny, Yoker Fc, Anocha Suwichakornpong, Espn Nba Announcers, Chateau D'angers Tapestry, Clay In Mexican Spanish, Yeri And Jonghyun Friendship, Thomas Rhett - Life Changes Video, Boyfriend Kpop 2019, Rimworld System Requirements, Shops That Sell Olsen Clothing, Where To Buy Buffalo Trace Bourbon In Columbus, Ohio, The Pentagon Dimensions, Luke Combs Live 2019, Wendy Recovery, Gandja Azerbaijan, Remembrance Day Australia 2019, What Is The Role Of A Coroner, Never Will Life Church, Louis Vuitton Shoes Men, Sadness Inside Out Meme, Sinopsis Secret Window, Florence Pugh Interview, Canadian Bands 2000s, Asphalt Antonyms, Where Was The Alienist Filmed, Nba Sideline Reporters, The Best Of Me David Sedaris, In The Shadow Of The Moon Plot Holes, Kenzo Takada Net Worth, Karna Fate, George Moore Sva, Queen - A Night At The Opera, Monica Potter Home Cleveland, Joko Anwar Istri, Grave Responsibility Synonym, Cognac Drinks, The Orchard Of Lost Souls Summary, Michael Preysman Net Worth, Tonight Looks Good On You Chords, Hyolyn Age, Stack Tower Friv, Banished Sentence, Blackpink Debut Date, Steve Madden Feather Flats, Marielle Scott Ladybird, Madame De Barra Versailles, You, Me And Dupree Hulu, It Might Get Loud Trailer, Lloyd Braun Serenity Now, Flemish Giant Rabbit Care, 20012 Calendar, Laura Whitmorelove Island, The Book Of Swords Series, Too 2 Late - Watch, Andrew Ladd Wife, Happy Customer Feedback Quotes, Escape To The Chateau: Diy Series 2 Cast,