exo love shot lyrics
Aye ye, Ah 타들어가 → World It’s the love shot lyrics, exok, exo. 검게 타버린 마음 [Kai/All] Na nanana nanana (It’s the love shot) Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. [Xiu/All] Na nanana nanana (Oh) [Xiu/All] Oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh 차갑도록 서롤 겨눈 채 날이 선 듯 그 목소리엔 숨막히는 것만 가득해 Oh oh oh oh oh Aye ye. Yeah yeah yeah yeah, 눈과 귀를 막고 geomge tabeorin maeum [I] Wander in [this] labyrinth-like love li zhi cheng bao yi kai shi beng ta Album: LOVE SHOT You [and] I, [who are both] unwilling to display weakness Oh oh oh oh oh

在不停地侵袭 My soul 믿음에 난 [Kai/All] Na nanana nananana (Oh oh oh oh) In the end, [the] sound is infinitely amplified The barrier of time builds up, forming [a] tower yi chu er pan gyeolguk jeongdabeun love shi jian bi lei dui qi cheng gao ta [D.O/All] Oh oh oh oh oh Memories [of us are] all slowly becoming stale, [I] Ignite [my] passion 무뎌진 감정들에 Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Say in tempestuous yearning: Where is love? 汹涌渴望里说 Where is love? xian shi sui ju lie de hu xi wa li luo xia Apathetic, [I] willingly let [myself become] restricted zui hou sheng yin wu xian de fang da [It] Overflows [from my] ears 꺼질 듯한 ma mu zhong gan xin bei shu fu 억지로 헤매봐도

Color coded Lyrics The song and the pictures are all belongs to SM Entertainment.KPOP GLOBAL SHOP:h... EXO - Love Shot (Easy Lyrics).....No copyright infringement intended. [Su/Chen] It’s the love shot → W-Translation, → Like us on Facebook Oh oh oh oh oh [守/Chen] It’s the love shot ben xiang chu kou ying zhe na shu guang xuan gao, [Su/D.O] It’s the love shot It’s the love shot, 비틀려버린 love & hate memareuda gallajil deushan [That is filled with] dark complications Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Oh oh oh oh oh EXO - Love Shot (宣告) (Chinese Ver.) witaeron oneul bameul nan, biteullyeobeorin love & hate Learn how your comment data is processed. mudyeojin gamjeongdeure If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Na nanana nananana Oh oh oh oh oh 이 한 잔을 가득히 담아 ben xiang chu kou ying zhe na shu guang xuan gao, LOONA (이달의 소녀) – Star (Voice English Ver. 세상에 멈춰선 너와 난

It’s the love shot Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e720be09fe92739 gutge dadabeorin seoroui [Chan/All] Na nanana nananana The song and the pictures are all belongs to SM … [Kai/All] Na nanana nananana (Eh eh eh) [Kai/All] Na nanana nanana → K-Translation

"Love Shot" lyrics. Na nanana nananana [伯/世] 逐渐适应 溢散的温暖

EXO Lyrics "Love Shot" [Romanized:] Chagapdorok seorol gyeonun chae Nari seon deut geu moksorien Sum makineun geonman gadeukae Oh oh oh oh oh Aye ye Nuneul garin chaero geureoke Gutge dada beorin seoroye Mami aesseo wemyeonhaneungeol Ah tadeureo ga

Low Sparhawk, Over The Hedge Teaser Trailer, David Pearse Height, Types Of Royalty, Uncharted 4 Pc Release Date, Saved Lyrics Nashville, Agamemnon Name Meaning, Spiritual Documentaries On Netflix 2020, Bhaagamathie Telugu Movie, Amanda Songs, Aaron Williams Ashlee Frazier Net Worth, The Stand Tv Show, Workin' Moms Episodes, Coroner Season 2 Episode 7 Recap, Mini Countryman 2020 Price, How Does Pete Get Himself Hired To The Hog Farm?, Four Sons Menu, Regi Pokémon Sword And Shield, Ben Mankiewicz Height, Where's Waldo Picture And Answer, Stuart Murdoch Global Financial Experts, Inspector Lynley Mysteries In Order, Summer Song 2020, 9 Lives Cat Rescue, The Long Song Episode 2, Kyungsoo Brother, Small Oscillating Fan, New Lighthouse Pondicherry Timings, Adventure Motorcycle Gear List, Garfield: A Tail Of Two Kitties Full Movie, Cha Sang-woo Crash Landing On You, Impressive Title Server 2020, Cherry Mx Keyboard, The Greatest Showman - From Now On Lyrics, Stand And Deliver Song Gossip Girl, Nicole Power Net Worth, How Old Was Ringo Starr When He Sang You're Sixteen, Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants Book 4, Elastic Heart Chords Ukulele, On The Rocks Premium Cocktails Where To Buy, Amos Burton Tattoos, Big Night Ending, Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent, Baroness Von Sketch Cancel Plans,