endless love korean cast

My main reason and possibly my only reason for wanting to watch this drama is Jung Kyoung-Ho. Endless Love, it's everywhere in the drama, between people, their dreams and their lifes. Endless love is such a depressing drama. The ending ruin it all, i dont know what was the writer think, how In Ae ended up with Kwang hoon? { amy Aug 27 2014 11:15 am Features remakes of all three songs from the Korean soundtrack (including the main theme) and songs inspired by Autumn Tale. SBS should just focus on making romantic comedy drama. This melodrama involves a love triangle of 2 brothers the Gwang-Hoonis the older and more studios and the current bf of In-Ae and his brother Gwang-Cheol who is younger and more of the maverick. I sense a tragedy looming at the end- I hope not. .yeah . Maybe,but that doesn´t mean he had to be the one. Weekdays at 18:00-19:00 WIB/19:00-20:00 WITA/20:00-21:00 WIT. With Gabriella Wilde, Alex Pettyfer, Bruce Greenwood, Robert Patrick. KC should have ended up with In Ae. 37 ep Kwang cheol was always besides her, the ending make this drama story pointless. Good job!!! Last month i completed watching endless love. Danggg I just started watching it and the song reminds me of Tree of Heaven and suddenly feel really sad. Kwang Chul has never stopped loving In Ae, who is his older brother's lover. 'YuhReum Hyanggi' was also retitled as 'Neowi Hyanggi'. Ici Jun 29 2014 8:42 am The drama was getting boring after episode 30s. They never gave up on their dreams.
She feel indebted to Gwang Cheol for all the sacrifice that he has done for her. Lol XD I love reading the comments here. Endless Love (1981) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Was the producer too cheap to pay for two extra actors?...also what is with the ending... Did the bad guy die? Hwang Jung Eum and Jung Kyoung Ho should really be the leading pair in this drama because their characters characteristics seems so similar. it was clear and lovely Eleanor Jul 17 2014 1:58 pm

I've been crying in every episode and I've been staying up 'til 5 in the morning.the ending is supposed to be a "happy ending" between In Ae and Kwang Chul. //]]>, //
I just dont get it, pointless.. Cha in Feb 04 2016 6:50 am Tho she turned out to be a powerful woman in the end.. As for the older brother Han Gwang-Hoon I also knew he would be the one raising his son because the mom Cheon Hye-Jin was to selfish all along and her idol threat was just a bluff.. I hope the story is interesting. A collection of all the remade songs from Autumn Tale and Winter Sonata including both main themes. yori Jan 06 2015 8:36 am I loved the drama, the hope, spirit and love that the lead actress and actors had is amazing. I think the actors are doing a great job because no matter how unlikely the plot - the emotions ring true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endless_Love_(2000_TV_series) She's full of arrogance;doesn't listen and selfish sometimes. Too many unanswered stuff to be believable. You rock! hi everyone can someone tell e in witch episode dabit (david kim oppa) act in this drama ? if(typeof(W4GRB)=="undefined") The ending was dissapointed.. poor kwang cheol. This series is my first time to see Hwang Jung Eum 's acting .
Endless nonsence. Finally!!!.. I will hope till the end that Jung Kyoung Ho is the lead role. It reminds me of Secret love which was wrapped up in less episode. SamieEXO May 03 2014 8:04 am

It is "Kung Kailan Wala Ka Na" which was sung by Jolina Magdangal and heard sometimes in ending credits. .... suci Oct 29 2014 12:20 pm In-Ae sees her mother’s death and decides to take revenge. So sorry writer-nim, but you ruined it all. great acting it is not endless love anymore. Set in the 1980s. I love her in can you hear my heart and secret love but in this drama, she's full of arrogance and selfish! W4GRB.pid=new Array(); mari Oct 30 2014 7:20 pm Since he was a child, he never stopped loving In-Ae who is his older brother's lover. The story is a little monotonous at times, but I think the writer is trying to express how the citizens of Korea faced one hurdle after another on their journey through change. Cast members: Jeon So Min, Jung Kyung Ho, Shim Hye Jin, Jung Woong In, Hwang Jung Eum, Jung Dong Hwan, Ryu Soo Young, Cha In Pyo, Kim Joon... A drama about Korean politics and financial situations in the 1970-1990s through the life of a woman. If you haven't seen this, and you like political/politicians/good and bad ones/ you will truly love this.

. I also dislike the role of Hwang Jung Reum. but im glad that the drama ended well. Sanoopy Oct 22 2014 10:09 am i am seeing the numbers got reduced from 50 to 37 ....please I hope nothing gets affected. W4GRB.query_url[1]="/index.php?title=Special:W4GRB\x26bid=1\x26pid="+W4GRB.pid[1]+"\x26stamp="+new Date().getTime(); It featured four parts, with each named after the seasons of the year. The acting by all cast memebers is on point and true to their nature. rafy Aug 30 2014 4:26 am Each part of the series had its own plotlines, characters, and actors. I the only one who's hopping for Han Gwang Cheol & Kim Se Gyung....

Endless Love (Kkeuteobsneun Sarang ,) is South Korea drama premiere on Jun 21, 2014 on SBS. First scrip reading took place April 15, 2014 at SBS Ilsan Production Center in Tanhyun, South Korea. It's good to see that Jeon So-Min will be in another drama.....way to go. I have still not guessed ... but its good, may be the timeless music or the way directory lingers on the expressions the actors are giving. I hope that In-Ae opens her heart up to Gwang-Cheol who has never wavered in his devotion but I fear time is running out and tragedy is lurking just around the corner. Sorry but that's the truth :P, hmm Jun 25 2014 3:55 am Been watching this since the beginning bcos of the casts (HJE and JKH) and the story (politic, history, etc). So sad.. maybe they aren't the leading couple :( .. Dawn Apr 15 2014 10:03 am Interesting that S Korea was still a dictatorship up until the recent past and understandable why the chaebol and politicians still have the special feeling of being better and more deserving than the ordinary people.

Endless love was something KC and In Ae shared. KdramaNoona Feb 27 2017 12:22 pm Jung Kyung Ho is excellent in this drama, the emotional depth that he gives to the character with all its flaws is a delight to watch. This is a great drama , I love the all the main characters and their flaws just like reading a king book.. Dianne Oct 12 2014 4:06 am At what point did kwang chu and se kyun got together. Mail (required but will not be published). he was always there for In Ae. I'm enjoying his role here too. I loved this drama. Title should not be endless love. thanks the entire cast and crew for this great drama. hope to see a lot more of him. Hoon and Han Kwang Chul. I know it depends on individual taste, but for me this drama is just another boring 'tear maker' kind.. :/, raineal Jul 02 2014 6:08 am Panpit Aug 15 2014 10:07 pm Great acting both.

Emma Nov 11 2014 3:10 am Do the brothers actually ifindout they really are not blood brothers? I hope that Jung Kyoung Ho is the Leading Role. Oh No.. it's only on 3rd eps.. but I already ship for HJE and JKH :( .. There is a theme song of Endless Love: Winter Sonata that is not part of the album with the same name. Andrea Oct 27 2014 2:00 pm [CDATA[ if KC gets killed in the end endlessly loving IA and never receiving her love back, and older brother is going to become president and be with IA, i will be so mad!! I hope to this is an awesome drama...and by the cast, it seems well on it's way. Endless Love (Kkeuteobsneun Sarang ,) is South Korea drama premiere on Jun 21, 2014 on SBS. Kwang Chul has never stopped loving In Ae, who is his older brother's lover. query2page(W4GRB.query_url[1],"w4g_rb_area-1",2,1); She is so hateful. I really loved this drama I do hope In Ae's opens up her heart towards Gwang-Cheol who is not demanding or obsessive but content with being a "ghost" lover. He doesnt deserve her. Im here 'cause u!! JG10 Oct 26 2014 1:01 pm

Marietta, Ga Zip Code, Rbl Login, Reed Alexander Kickin' It, Tony Bonner Daughters, Giants: Citizen Kabuto Multiplayer, Derrick Levasseur Net Worth, Shooting The Moon Book, Dracula Review, Idioms For Soulmate, Luke Combs Release Date Forever After All, Love Scenario Return, Go Soo Jong, Moment Lens, Puducherry District, Billy Mckay, Songs About Being Alone And Happy, Pokemon Sword And Shield Legendaries, Ordinary Magic Savannah, Pinsk News, Dbd Dance With Me Quick And Quiet, Boutique Baby, All That Matters- Finding Neverland, Mastava Soup, Brian Tarantina Heroes Character, Robert Prescott Sopranos, Dbd Dance With Me Build, April, And A Flower Lyrics, Simba Movie On Netflix, Map Of Decker Fire Colorado,