elizabeth zhang and huang zitao

Huang has expanded his business further by opening a restaurant called "Hao Shi"[87] and an architecture and design company called L.TAO Architecture and Design[88] in June 2019. The exclusive contract between SM Entertainment and Huang is still valid. It’s reported sasaeng fans had called up Huang Zitao and Kris Wu’s room number at a hotel. [83], Lacoste appointed Huang as the company's first brand brand ambassador for Asia Pacific region and launched "Crocodile Inside" campaign in September 2019. The 24-year-old singer, popularly known as Tao, wrote about his frustrations, stresses, feelings, and wanting to disappear from the limelight for some time.

[63], In September 2017, Huang was named Yves Saint Laurent's beauty ambassador and participated in the second season of YSL's web series Before the Light.
Even after the two returned to China to focus on their careers, they still seemed distant from each other. In second half of the year, Huang has endorsed KFC,[74] EVISU,[75] Tuborg,[76] Skechers[77] and Baidu mobile application[78] as their brand ambassador. [CDATA[*/Insticator.ad.loadAd("div-insticator-ad-1");Insticator.ad.loadAd("div-insticator-ad-2");Insticator.load("em",{id : "b4b6b61a-e43a-46e0-a04e-f172e6aded28"});/*]]>*/. [35] At the end of 2016, Huang won the Most Influential Male Singer award at the Tencent Star Awards. The girls quickly change their tone and ask about Lay Zhang (张艺兴). [43][44] He is involved in songwriting and composition, drawing inspiration from his experiences. I can’t attend the company’s annual meeting and come back home. His music combines elements of hip hop, EDM, and Chinese musical instruments. Chinese courts ruled that Huang was entitled to use his name and image for solo activities in China, and dismissed the lawsuit.

Kappa headlined Huang as their brand ambassador for the campaign "I make my own trend" in the same month. Z.TAO's Man is a superhero character whose power is CPOP, the music genre Huang has been promoting and pursuing since the beginning of his solo debut. It’s unfathomable how Huang Zitao and Kris Wu remained so calm and patient with these sasaeng fans.

An arrogant and intractable man who despite his playful tendencies, is a capable businessman. [19] The music video for "Crown" was presented in the style of a 7-minute short film, directed by Nick Lentz and featuring Jessica Gomes. (Photo from Huang Zitao’s Weibo), He added that despite wanting to a break, he did not want to disrupt the filming of the drama he is currently working on. Z.Tao at the Ports 1961 Opening Ceremony in Shanghai 2015. Create and share your own huang zitao GIFs, with Gfycat Supporting. [89] Huang has collaborated with SunMei Group which is a hospitality business group that owns Thank U hotel chain to create Z.TAO's Man.[90]. At this moment, I really can’t breathe.”. The same year, he played the monkey king in the web drama A Chinese Odyssey: Love You A Million Years, adapted from the film A Chinese Odyssey. Fans who saw his post offered him words of encouragement and reassurance. The girls actually have the audacity to ask him, “Then why is he not picking up the phone. The fan then asks to speak to Kris, which Huang Zitao actually complies. His father also left a comment in his letter. [21] Huang held his first solo concert Z.TAO Mini Concert at the Beijing Exhibition Center Theater on August 23, as part of a benefit concert for those affected by the Tianjin explosions. 2011–2015: Exo and lawsuit against SM Entertainment, 2015–present: Solo career and mainstream popularity, CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (, "Actress Fan Bingbing Tops New Forbes China Celebrity List", "K-pop star Tao wants to sing Chinese pop", 'Splash' injuries have reality TV in hot water, "EXO's Tao sets up his own management company in China", "Former EXO member Tao files lawsuit against SM Entertainment; Says company 'mistreated' him", "EXO's ex-member TAO loses case in court against SM Entertainment", "Tao loses final appeal against SM Entertainment", "SM Entertainment lawsuit against former EXO member Tao dismissed in China", "Jessica Gomes talks working with former EXO member Z.Tao", "Former EXO Member Tao aka Huang Zitao to Hold Free Concert for Victims of Tianjin Explosion", "Tao in preparation for his new single and album", "Z.Tao drops his MV for 'Hello, Hello' featuring Wiz Khalifa", "Tao Announces His Promise Asia Tour + New Single! Huang Zitao Puts Media on Blast for Falsely Reporting Him Bringing Two Women Back to a Hotel, Kris Wu Reveals Why Kōki was Chosen as the Female Lead for the “Eternal Love” MV, When Kris Wu answers the phone, the girls go crazy. The scariest experience they shared was when sasaengs bribed the cleaning staff to get into their idol’s room to lay on the bed their idol slept on or touch the towel they used. [49], In 2016, Huang starred in the action comedy Railroad Tigers directed by Ding Sheng, alongside Jackie Chan. According to him, he never posted anything that can translate to negativity to his fans, and that the letter is the first in six years. [14] However, the Supreme Court dismissed Huang's appeal on March 15, 2018. After one minute of pre-sale opening, the sale profit reached 500k rmb; and the album reached number one on the sale charts. [53] The series garnered over 5 billion views online during its run. But I don’t know if it’ll work because I’m not familiar with things here.” The girls sound disappointed and tell him, “It’s just jiejies’ little token of appreciation.” Kris Wu then explains the company (SM) is very strict and hard for them to accept gifts.”, Touching Story Behind Huang Zitao Learning Sign Language Revealed, Luyi Luna Denies Dating Kris Wu + Recap of How Things Went Down. [6], On December 27, 2011, Huang was formally introduced as the third member of Exo (with the stage name Tao). Zhang Yixing also, like Huang Zitao, embarked on the road of the boss. He also understands that people might dismiss his frustrations as whining just because he is a celebrity who is expected to undergo such dilemma. [80], In August 2019, Huang also endorsed Hershey's[81] and Nescafe Dolce Gusto[82] as their brand ambassador. [24] At the 2015 Migu Music Awards, Huang won the "Best Stage Performance" award and performed the single. [84], On July 17, 2018, Huang established his own agency called L.TAO Entertainment. [50], In 2017, Huang starred in the martial arts film The Game Changer,[51] directed by Gao Xixi,[52] as well as the romantic thriller Edge of Innocence. Huang Zitao honestly answers, Kris. They ask if he’s in his room, Kris Wu says he should be. The fan then asks to speak to Kris, which Huang Zitao actually complies. [4] As a child, he undertook Wushu training and became a student athlete. [31] On May 1, Huang commenced a concert tour Z.Tao The Road Concert for the album in Nanjing[32] and released a music video for the single "Hello, Hello", featuring Wiz Khalifa.

But, the former member of EXO admitted that he “doesn’t want to do anything.”, “I am working every day, but to be honest, at this moment, I don’t want to do anything. [68] In April 2018, Sugar Phone supported Huang's IS GOØD Concert Tour as the main sponsor. Tao debuted in 2012 as a member of EXO under SM Entertainment before pursuing a solo career in China in 2015. Despite being strong, his mind and health are tired that he can’t even breathe. [16], On July 23, 2015, Huang made his solo debut with a digital EP titled TAO,[17] which sold 670,000 digital copies in its first week. He is currently promoting under his own Chinese agency, Z.TAO Studio. [15], In China, SM Entertainment filed a lawsuit against Huang regarding his solo activities.

[25] As part of an endorsement deal with the game I'm the Sovereign, Huang composed and released the single "I'm the Sovereign". “I really want to disappear for a while and do nothing,” he wrote. [48], Huang made his film debut in romance film You Are My Sunshine alongside Huang Xiaoming and Yang Mi. Huang is a former member of the South Korean-Chinese boy band Exo and its Chinese sub-unit, Exo-M. After leaving Exo, he made his solo debut in China in 2015 with the mini-album TAO, under the new stage name Z.Tao. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world.
[41] The same year, Huang embarked on his fourth concert tour, Z.Tao 2018 IS GOØD Concert Tour. Li Xiuman, the CEO of SM, personally recorded a video for Zhang Yixing and sent his blessings. They then ask who else is in the room. A year or two ago, the two finally rekindled their friendship. [45][46], Although he is primarily a rapper, he has also performed Mandopop ballad songs. [58], In 2019, he acted as a Chinese pop star in the music romance youth drama The Brightest Star in the Sky. Huang Zitao picks up the phone and says, “Wei, Hello.” A bunch of girls are heard asking if it’s really Huang Zitao, which he says yes.

Shortly after, Huang Zitao also left the group. [85] Apart from managing Huang's own work, L.TAO has also signed other artists including Xu Yiyang, a former trainee of SM Entertainment.[86]. “It makes me feel oppressive,” he wrote. Photo from Huang Zitao’s Weibo “I am working every day, but to be honest, at this moment, I don’t want to do anything. [59], In June 2017, Huang collaborated with Jonathan Anderson, LOEWE's creative director, on the "FIRE OF YOUTH" campaign,[60] becoming the first Asian artist invited to collaborate with LOEWE. Create and share your own huang zi tao GIFs, with Gfycat Mao Linlin: Xia Shanshan: Tong Wei's close friend. Copyright © 2020 38jiejie.com. Z.TAO's Man, a comic and 2D animation character that represents many elements of Huang, was launched in April 2019. [79], Sephora launched their first ad campaign in China with Huang as their brand ambassador in September 2018.

Blackwoods Hobart, Samantha Akkineni Age, Long Shot Full Movie Dailymotion, Luca Guadagnino Email, Do Kyungsoo Sister, Jadeveon Clowney Trade Eagles, Song About Jerusalem, Tessa Virtue And Scott Moir Latest News, Police Guarding House Minneapolis, Dragon Den 2019, Wood Gazebos Plans, Dcps App, American Dreamer Streaming, Mary Castle Cause Of Death, Robert Eggers The Northman, Creep Geology, Uniqlo Bt21 Koya, Nancy Wilson Jerry Maguire Songs, Conviction In A Sentence, Happiness Vs Joy Quotes, How Does Volunteering Benefit The Community, Verdy Clothing,