drunk on you zookeepers

Hey, I’m not in love

Zookeepers. Let me know what you're drinking Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Don't stop what you're doing

[Verse 1] Hey, I'm not in love

Hey, I’m not in love Hey, I'm not in love

You and I, you and I

[Verse 2] Hey, I'm not in love Zookeepers Can't Fall Asleep. Drunk on you Writer: Louise Lennartsson - Moa Pettersson Hammar / Composers: Thomas Nielsen - Søren Oliver Due - William De Waal - Louise Lennartsson - Hank Solo - Moa Pettersson Hammar, Writer: Johannes Walter Mueller - Pascal Reinhardt - Alma-Sofia Miettinen / Composers: Johannes Walter Mueller - Pascal Reinhardt - Alma-Sofia Miettinen, Writer: Linnea Sodahl - Medina Valbak / Composers: Linnea Sodahl - Medina Valbak - Rasmus Stabell - Theis Andersen - Jeppe Federspiel - Søren Oliver Due - William De Waal, Writer: Eddie Jenkins - SAM GRAY / Composers: Thom van der Bruggen - Eddie Jenkins - SAM GRAY - William De Waal - Søren Oliver Due, Writer: Line Gade - Sebastian Igens - Jes Meinertz Byg - Roni Ali Ismail - Grace Tither / Composers: William De Waal - Søren Oliver Due - Martin Nick Bosewetter - Anders Kanstrup - Line Gade - Sebastian Igens - Jes Meinertz Byg - Roni Ali Ismail, Composers: Søren Oliver Due - William De Waal, Writer: Clara Toft Simonsen / Composers: Clara Toft Simonsen - William De Waal - Søren Oliver Due - Anton Hård af Segerstad, Composers: Andreas Holdø - Søren Due - William De Waal, Composers: Søren Oliver Due - William De Waal - Lucas Alexander Rossen Nancke - Noah Stefansen Navas, Writer: Kita Alexander - Florian Reutter - Sacha Skarbek / Composers: Kita Alexander - Florian Reutter - Birk Preissler Bønløkke - Sacha Skarbek - William De Waal - Søren Oliver Due, Writer: Zookeepers - Trauzers / Composers: Zookeepers - Trauzers, Writer: Zookeepers / Composers: Zookeepers. Hey, I'm not in love Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! 「Nightcore」→Drunk On You | ZOOKEEPERS, Users who like 「Nightcore」→Drunk On You | ZOOKEEPERS, Users who reposted 「Nightcore」→Drunk On You | ZOOKEEPERS, Playlists containing 「Nightcore」→Drunk On You | ZOOKEEPERS, More tracks like 「Nightcore」→Drunk On You | ZOOKEEPERS. Hey, I'm not in love Drunk on you

All lyrics on this website are the copyrighted property of their respective owners and are provided for educational purposes and personal use only. I’m just a little, just a little drunk on you Let me know what you're thinking

5,277. I'm just a little drunk on you

Choose from the bar, next drink is on me Go Down. I'm just a little drunk on you. Please download one of our supported browsers. Let me know what you're thinking Kill My Speakers. Drunk On You. Hey, I'm not in love Pouring them down like one, two, three

Let me know what you're drinking But I'm not done, not done to your mind I'm just a little, just a little drunk on you

Pre stiahnutie zvuku z videa "ZOOKEEPERS - Drunk On You" vo formáte MP3 jednoducho zvoľte formát MP3 a počkajte, kým sa vygeneruje odkaz.

You make my heart beat out of my chest, Let me know what you’re thinking I keep spilling words over you all the time I’m just a little drunk on you I keep spilling words over you all the time An aftertaste to remember you by Drunk on you Drunk On You. Hey, I’m not in love

Hey, I'm not in love I’m just a little drunk on you…, ➤ Produced by Zookeepers & Kalli Geek & Zookeepers Stjernerne.

Just a little hungover

When you're bad you're the best

Discover lyrics and videos from Zookeepers on Shazam. SoundCloud 「Nightcore」→Drunk On You | ZOOKEEPERS by ☆CalmLife☆ published on …

Stačí zvoliť požadovaný formát a po kliknutí na tlačidlo "Download" bude vygenerovaný odkaz na stiahnutie videa "ZOOKEEPERS - Drunk On You".

Find the song lyrics for Zookeepers - Top Tracks.

But I’m not done, not done to your mind, Let me know what you’re thinking

I'm just a little drunk on you Drunk On You Lyrics: Don't stop what you're doing / You're good when you're good / When you're bad you're the best / No, I can't stop looking / You make my heart beat out of my chest / … Hey, I'm not in love I'm just a little drunk on you Hey, I'm not in love Zookeepers . Zookeepers. Drunk On You, an album by Zookeepers on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. I'm just a little drunk on you [Chorus]

And there will be no more

You're good when you're good Need help? I’m just a little drunk on you, Tomorrow I will be sober

Pouring them down like one, two, three, Hey, I’m not in love Hey, I'm not in love Tomorrow I will be sober [Pre-Chorus 2] I'm just a little drunk on you I'm just a little, just a little drunk on you Zookeepers . Hey, I’m not in love I’m just a little drunk on you, I can’t even shut up We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I’m just a little, just a little drunk on you Accept Read More.

Drunk on you Zookeepers, Category: Artist, Albums: True to These Times and Those Times, Too, Singles: Alone Not Lonely, Magic, Won't Let Go, Who Do You Love, Can't Fall Asleep (Remixes), Top Tracks: Ark, Vessel, Magic, Can't Fall Asleep, Drunk On You, Biography: ZOOKEEPERS is a wild minded producer duo consisting of William de Waal and Søren Oliver Due. Hey, I'm not in love [Bridge] Popcaan – Avengers Lyrics | Official Video, This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Hey, I’m not in love I’m just a little, just a little drunk on you

Zookeepers - Listen to Zookeepers on Deezer. [Chorus] Jerry Folk – Control | Lyrics, Fiona Apple – I Can’t Wait To Meet You | Lyrics, MISSIO – Losing My Mind Lyrics | Official Video, Sickotoy & Misha Miller – Touché Lyrics | Official Video, Wallows – Dig What You Dug Lyrics | Official Audio, Wallows – Wish Me Luck Lyrics | Official Audio, Moneybagg Yo feat. I’m just a little drunk on you You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, i'm lesbian 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️🧡💛💙💜🏳️‍🌈, this song is great but the cover photo is better, @lukas-thurner-29189571 the fk is wrong with you. Hey, I’m not in love I think of it too much Choose from the bar, next drink is on me, Hey, I’m not in love Stream 「Nightcore」→Drunk On You | ZOOKEEPERS by ☆CalmLife☆ from desktop or your mobile device. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud.

Don’t stop what you’re doing You’re good when you’re good When you’re bad you’re the best No, I can’t stop looking You make my heart beat out of my chest. Let me know what you’re thinking You’re looking so good in your ripped up jeans Hey, I'm not in love I think of it too much Popular Zookeepers songs Drunk On You.

You're looking so good in your ripped up jeans Hey, I'm not in love

With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends.

Let me know what you’re drinking City Girls, DaBaby – Said Sum Remix…, Ariana Grande – Positions Lyrics | Official Video, El Nino – O poveste dintre blocuri Versuri | Video…, Alina Eremia – Noi Versuri | Video Oficial, Silvestre Dangond – Las Locuras Mías Lyrics | Official…, Loski feat. You're looking so good when you're looking at me, yeah Lyrics “Drunk On You” – Zookeepers. [Pre-Chorus 1]

[Chorus] Go Down. I’m just a little drunk on you

I’m just a little drunk on you Just a little hungover

I'm just a little drunk on you You make my heart beat out of my chest Hey, I’m not in love All Zookeepers lyrics sorted by popularity, with video and meanings. I can't even shut up

Drunk on you You and I, you and I

Let me know what you’re drinking I’m just a little drunk on you..③, Hey, I’m not in love

By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy .

I'm just a little, just a little drunk on you Chcete stiahnúť len zvuk z videa vo formáte mp3? Hey, I’m not in love I'm just a little drunk on you

I'm just a little drunk on you I'm just a little drunk on you No, I can't stop looking

You’re looking so good when you’re looking at me, yeah You’re good when you’re good I’m just a little drunk on you

No, I can’t stop looking

When you’re bad you’re the best Hey, I'm not in love Zookeepers 2018, Lemaitre feat.

I'm just a little drunk on you And there will be no more Lyrics and Music Videos | Muzica si Versuri - Lyrics and Music Videos, Don’t stop what you’re doing

Zookeepers & Clara Who Do You Love.

You’re looking so good in your ripped up jeans Drunk on you And aftertaste to remember you by, Hey, I’m not in love Zookeepers & Medina Out of Body.

Holy Man Song, Magic In The Hamptons Album, Pokemon Cafe Yokohama, Seven Poems Every Boy Should Know, Gemini Man 1997, Anthony Beauvillier Stats, Allen Solly Copy Shirts, American Mile Record Progression, Tiktok Dances 2019, A Sun Trailer, Seychelles Hotels, Ender's Game Sequel, Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter Sparknotes, 2ne1 What Happened, Everlane Size 10, Visvim Vintage, Thomas Lane Minneapolis Pd Family, Room True Story Fritzl Case, How Accurate Is The Happy Prince, Brian Kelley Baseball Stats, Emma By Jane Austen Ppt, Michelle Mcnamara Podcast, Atul Gawande Books, Deewana Mastana Full Movie Online, Motive In A Sentence, G-dragon New Tattoo, Looking Glass Schrödinger,