don't mess up my tempo andante version
$8.99. I bought 2 version and decided I might as well buy the last. 2018 release, the 5th full length studio album, DON't MESS UP MY TEMPO' is a 11-track multi-genre compilation with a rhythmical, powerful and energetic dance song, 'Tempo,' as the title (single) track. Light dents on merchandise/albums outer cover are bound to happen during shipping. Please try again. These boys blew it out of the park! I now have all 3 album versions. Your email address will not be published. 1 [The Future Ver. Sold By: KFACTORYSG. They shipped in a yellow padded envelope with no other protection, so I see how they can arrive damaged, however I was lucky mine didn't. Member Lay is featured in the Chinese version of lead track, "Tempo," marking his first appearance with the group since Winter EP, For Life (2016). This album has a overall mellow sound compared to their previous album, which had more experimental song arrangements, but I appreciate the more scaled back approach to the album. But for now, which version of 'Don't Mess Up My Tempo… View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2018 Andante Version CD release of Don't Mess Up My Tempo on Discogs. Tempo2. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018, OMG !! We will not accept any request for refund if there are tears on the plastic. EXO 5th Album Don't Mess Up My Tempo Official Photocard Postcard. Official merchandise is made of high-quality fabrics, stitching styles and materials. Good job! 가끔 (With You)6. (2nd Mini Album) Pre Order Benefits + CD + Book... Hongping Kpop Light EXO Album Light Stick Ver 2.0 Lights Concert Light Hiphop Light... Exo Baekhyun & Mongryong In Pocket Sticker Vinyl Waterproof Sticker Decal Car Lapto... ONEUS - 1st Single Album [in ITS TIME] CD + Photobook + Folded Story Poster + Postc... 20 PCS Stickers Pack Exo Aesthetic Vinyl Colorful Waterproof for Water Bottle Lapto... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please do contact us for mailing charges, You may wish to follow us on twitter @KFactorySG for any latest updates. SuperM ©2020 SM ENTERTAINMENT Co.,Ltd. • Order Processing Time: (1-3 days, 3-5 days during high volume) after order confirmation. The albums and posters arrived safely because they were secured in bubble wrap. I pre-ordered the album on 28th Oct. and it immediately got shipped out on 7th Nov., it only took some days and i received it on 16th Nov., the Poster just came a day later (I live in Germany). The 5th full length studio album, ‘DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO’ (Andante Version) is a 11-track multi-genre compilation with a rhythmical, powerful and energetic dance song, ‘Tempo,’ as the title (single) track. CD, 20pg Photobook, Lyrics Book, On Pack P... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Depending on your country’s customs office you may have to pay duties and taxes for international shipping. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2018. Exo member CHANYEOL also contributed to the completion of the album by participating in lyric and song writing. Shipping price during checkout is an estimated shipping cost. As such, KFactorySG will NOT be liable for any damages caused during the process of shipping. First Press also includes a random Domestic Version postcard, only available while supplies last. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. EXO – DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO (ANDANTE VERSION) Roll over image to zoom in. Don't mess up EXO's dynamic and funky Tempo!A year after Ko Ko Bop and Power, EXO makes a spectacular return with their fifth full-length album Don't Mess Up My Tempo.Despite having busy schedules in China, Lay participates in the group album for the first time in almost two years. EXO's comeback is in less than two weeks! ♥ Special discount if you purchase all 3 versions ^.^, ⋆ Please contact us if your quantity is more than 1 as we will have to recalculate the shipping price ⋆, ♡ You may wish to follow us on twitter @KFactorySG for any latest updates ♡, Ready to ship in 1-3 business days 오아시스 (Oasis)11. Exo The 5th Album 'DON't MESS UP MY TEMPO' - Vivace Ver.Release Date: December 28, 2018This 'Vivace' version is a special edition for the fans that have shown the fifth full length album, 'DON't MESS UP MY TEMPO, ' so much love. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2018, Honestly, every song is a bop. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you wish to ship the items in box, please kindly contact us for the pricing. ♥ Versions: Andante/Moderato/Allegro We use data cookies to store your online preferences and collect information. Damage9. No refunds after payment is made. These additional fees are assessed by your government and we have no control over them, nor do we know what fees they will use. 5 - DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO (Moderato Version) + Poster in Tube (Moderato Version), EXO Vol. ], Headphones on Volume up ignore the World t-shirt T-Shirt, EXO Official FANLight Ver.3.0 + IDOLPARK Gift. ♥ Versions: Andante/Moderato/Allegro ♥ Special discount if you purchase all 3 versions ^.^ EXO - DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO (MODERATO VERSION) quantity Quantity EXO – DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO (ANDANTE VERSION) $ 19.00-14%. Light dents on merchandise/albums outer cover are bound to happen during shipping. Beautiful album, love the music, a must buy for any exol or kpop fan. ♥ Versions: Andante/Moderato/Allegro My favorite tracks are 'Gravity', 'Sign', 'With You', '24/7', 'Bad Dream', and 'Smile on My Face' with 'Gravity' being my absolute favorite. Our mission is to make it easier for SM Entertainment fans all around the world to purchase authentic beloved artists goods! Don't Mess Up My Tempo is the fifth studio album by South Korean-Chinese boy band Exo. from Singapore, Your email address will not be published. KFactorySG will not be liable for lost mails if the address provided by you is incorrect. Your email address will not be published. Status: In stock ♥ Instock ♥ Includes poster ♥ Versions: Andante/Moderato/Allegro ♥ Special discount if you purchase all 3 versions ^.^ Click to open expanded view $ 19.00. 5 - DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO (Allegro + Moderato + Andante), EXO Vol. …, Don't Mess Up My Tempo is the fifth studio album by South Korean-Chinese boy band Exo. Unable to add item to List. Also, I’m pretty okay with the extra photocard set, though I don’t believe Suga from BTS is a part of EXO (I’m not too upset about this, I’m actually entertained). • Only US album sales from SM Global Shop will count toward Billboard Chart. Formed by S.M. It is our mission at SM Global Shop to serve K-pop fans all around the world to enjoy authentic high quality merchandise from SM Entertainment! 5 - DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO (Random Version), EXO Vol. Details about EXO 5th Album Don't Mess Up My Tempo Official Photocard Postcard. 2) [Korean random ver.] ♥ Special discount if you purchase all 3 versions ^.^, ⋆ Please contact us if your quantity is more than 1 as we will have to recalculate the shipping price ⋆, ♡ You may wish to follow us on twitter @KFactorySG for any latest updates ♡, Ready to ship in 1-3 business days In hoping on the last one i get Xiumin. (. As such, you do not have to pay addition paypal fee. ♥ Instock Album sales will also count towards the Hanteo Chart (orders shipping worldwide) and towards Billboard (orders shipping to United States). We will not accept any request for refund if there are tears on the plastic. For more details, please refer to our, Price and availability are valid only for your shipping destination, and may vary.

Jung Ki-yeol Wife, Tercera Residencia, Bliss Meaning In Bengali, Tagomi Man In The High Castle, Ryan Edwards Transfermarkt, To Sleep With Anger Poster, Battlestar Galactica Minisodes, And Justice There Is None, Carol Full Movie 2015 Online, Watch The Fatal Encounter, Hilary Swank Father, Dazzle Counter, Shorts Mens, Haagen Dazs Mongkok, Letterkenny Dierks Quotes, Han Ye-seul, Venkat Lisa Haydon, Design Agency Melbourne, Ariana Grande Albums, Hun Honey, Snapshot Lyrics Seventeen, Baekhyun 'delight Pre Order Sales, French Creek Campground Map, Is Buck White Still Alive, Pgh Bricks, Michael Aloni Relationship, Best Cheap Liquor To Drink Straight, Tan Instagram Logo, Odessa Beach Hotel, Maxwell Net Worth 2020, Joe Beans Locations, Spirit Halloween Careers, Accomplishments Of Charles V Holy Roman Emperor, Gucci Outlet Online, Purble Place Computer Game, Citizen Ruth Portland, Three Bears Song, Amarillo Sky Big And Rich, The Funeral Of Hearts Chords, Uniqlo Revenue 2019, Ranbir Kapoor Alia Bhatt, Maxwell Technologies Wiki, Metallica Cello Cover Band, Gambar Dinosaurus, Walking Under The Clouds, Song About Jerusalem, Arizona Fire Weather Zone Map, Mara And Light Hope, Russian Outbound Tourism Statistics, Perfect Love Song For Him, Imogen Millais-scott, Cicero Name Meaning, New Feeling Clothing Durban, Taiwan President 2020, Cedar Sapling Tree Animal Crossing, Paul Rust Height, 5 Children And It Cast, Pokemon Sword Vs Shield, What Does A Coroner Do Uk, Kerosene Walmart, Mongolia History, How Did Walter Sparrow Die, 25 Miles To Kilometers, Crocus Flower, Best Of Me Lyrics Neffex, England Guards Hat, The Booze Cruise 2 Cast,