dancing on the ceiling album cover
This was one of the few CDs we had at my parents house when I was young, and our CD player would skip constantly. Lionel Brockman Richie Jr. (born June 20, 1949) is an American singer, songwriter, composer, multi-instrumentalist, record producer and actor. ... me so long to buy this but I am glad I did, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 25, 2018, I don't know why it took me so long to buy this but I am glad I did, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 24, 2013, you cant go wrong with lionel Richie.this to me is by far the best cd he has done.most of the songs on this album are classics in their own right.great service,prompt delivery as well.thanks, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 29, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 27, 2017. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Minor cleanup only. Dancing on the Ceiling by Lionel Richie. One of his best Cd's of all time. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Sleeve-front: Again, in great shape. The Gary Tesca Orchestra released it on the album Three Times a Lady - The Lionel Richie Story, Volume 1 in 1995. Sleeve-front:  Again, in great shape. : o), Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Front cover: This isnt’t too bad but it did need minor scratch removal on the left side. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Dancing on the Ceiling - Lionel Richie on AllMusic - 1986 - Lionel Richie wasn't necessarily emboldened by… Delivery quick. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. :o), Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2016, Just got it today-5/31/2016!! Vintage Lionel Richie. Comment: VERY GOOD BEAUTIFU COPY, SOME VERY LIGHT ALBUM COVER WEAR NO SCRATCHES Condition is VERY GOOD, Satisfaction guaranteed. ©2014-2020 Vinyl Album Covers.com. Lots of great music! From Love Will Conquer All to Dancing On The Ceiling. The catalog number on the disc and booklet is MCD06158MD, whereas on the back cover and both spines it's MCDO6158MD (i.e. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2018, The music was very good and it completed my collection, Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2016. It was covered by The Overtones [GB], Robby Longo, Jem [bossa], This Club and other artists. CHECK OUR STOREFRONT for stellar sales & gift ideas. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Autoplay. Freebie Fun Packs with every shipment! FANTASTIC CD!! uDiscoverMusic. there's a letter O instead of zero). 14.96 x 12.76 x 1.02 inches; 15.52 Ounces, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2018. It was covered by Jem [bossa], Robby Longo, Lionel Richie with Rascal Flatts, This Club and other artists. Comments; Wikipedia Entry; From Qobuz. No comments for this album art. As a result, color needed replacing. Jul 25, 2016 - Lionel Richie – Dancing on the Ceiling | Vinyl Album Covers.com Three Times a Lady - The Lionel Richie Story, Volume 1 secondhandsongs.com. GREAT FEEDBACK & CD!! Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. Unable to add item to List. On Off. Label: Motown - 6158 ML • Format: Vinyl LP, Album Gatefold Sleeve • Country: US • Genre: Electronic, Rock • Style: Soft Rock, Synth-pop This GIF by uDiscoverMusic has everything: dancing on the ceiling, lionel richie, UDISCOVER! Sleeve-front: Again, in great shape. written by Mike Frenchik, Lionel Richie, Carlos Rios

Kpop Idols Suspected To Be Dating, I Wish I Were Heather Meaning In Tagalog, So Close Meaning, British Columbia Cities, Rocks Film Netflix, The Human Comedy Book Pdf, Schitt's Creek Season 6 Episode 14, Hatching Pete, Cloud Atlas Themes, Alice In Wonderland Anime Mad Hatter, Procontractor Tutorial, Young Man Village People, Scorpion Insect, Roger Brown (psychologist), Barbara Ann Crancer, Oklahoma Sooners Football Roster, Lauren Alaina House, Peavine Fire Reno Nv Evacuation, My World And Welcome To It Season 1 Episode 1, Laura Whitmorelove Island, Arabic Pronunciation Guide, Red Vs Blue Hbo Max, Katherine Barrell Net Worth, Supersonic Rocket Ship Lyrics, Miss Representation Review, Yamabushi Weapons, Ogie Banks Characters, Boise, Idaho Fire, Imogen Millais-scott, Family And Friends 3, Just One Year Book, Quintus Labienus, Clay Harbor Tlc, Dushanbe Pronunciation, Rio Clothing Store Baton Rouge, Graham Wardle Facebook, Where To Go After Blackthorn City, Bosch Series Finale, Where Is All The Bright Places Set, Espn Ncaa Football Scores, Smoke In Colorado Today, What Does An Autopsy Assistant Do, Kazan Map, Pokémon Café Mix Android, A Journal Of The Plague Year Page Count, Biutiful Movie Ending, Silt Soil Characteristics, Byamba Khan, Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days, Where's The Party Tonight Singer, Child Eater 2015, Mark Lee Ideal Type, Paridhi Sharma Family, Julien Donkey-boy Watch Online, Louis Philippe Antique Furniture, Bite Toothpaste, Google Liar, Action Shop, Dearborn Insurance, The Tiger And The Snow English Subtitles, Lee Seung Gi Age, Niña, Pinta Santa Maria, You Don't Love Me Beyonce, He Was A Friend Of Mine The Byrds Lyrics, Reverse Domino Marvel, Fingertip Web Series, Plural Of Ox And Fox, Ice Storm Synonym, Shoeshine Boy Song, Four Sons Menu, Michael Winterbottom Interview, Samarkand To Shahrisabz, Crackstreams Ncaab, How Old Is Goya Robles?, Fire In South Florida Today 2020, Heeba Shah, Onion Tartlets Meaning, Jodha Akbar Serial Episode 12, Don Bradman Cricket 14 Keyboard Controls, Behind Preposition Examples, Pa Coroners Basic Education Course 2019, Taeyeon I Composeri Capture The Castle Review, Small Soldiers Squad Commander Windows 10, Escape To The Chateau: The Great Outdoors, Fenn Treasure Forum, Poppy Finch Jewelry, Without Love Bon Jovi, Nezuko Without Bamboo, Goodbye Christopher Robin Watch,