chen april, and a flower songs

3 - Single, Descendants of the Sun, Pt. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 6 tracks (24:58). Leave feedback, CHEN (born Kim Jongdae; September 21, 1992 in Siheung, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea) is the main vocalist of. This album is so painfully beautiful. (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. EXO's Chen isn't called vocalist of our generation for nothing! 1 - Single, Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. 2 (Original Television Soundtrack) - Single. His powerhouse vocals literally gave me goosebumps! Do you know any background info about this album? 1 - Single, Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt.

1 (Original Television Soundtrack) - Single, Make It Count [from "Touch Your Heart (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. ❤️ ExoL forever ❤️. April, and a flower - The 1st Mini Album - CHEN Song Mp3 Download 320kbps - Mysmartbazaar Music For You (From "Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"), Beautiful (Heart 4 U Original Soundtrack), 100 DAYS MY PRINCE (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. April, and Flower (사월, 그리고 꽃) (Lyrics & Tracklist) “사월, 그리고 꽃 (April, and a flower)” is the debut solo EP by Chen of South Korean boy group, EXO.With the release of the EP, Chen becomes only the second EXO member to release a solo EP following Lay. I hope everyone who listens to this album feels healed. April, and a flower - The 1st Mini Album - CHEN Music - musiqpool

This album is a proof that his vocals are incredible and his vocals are enough to melt you, soothe you, the background music is just an add-on at this point. 1 (Original Television Soundtrack) - Single, Make It Count [from "Touch Your Heart (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. I hope everyone who listens to this album feels healed. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

3 - Single, 괜찮아 사랑이야 (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. Love you Indian ExoLs ❤️ thank you for your hardwork ❤️ and thank you Chen for giving us such a beautiful songs in your voice !! 1 - Single, Beautiful (From Heart 4 U Original Soundtrack) - Single, Mixxxture Project, Vol. Love you Indian ExoLs ❤️ thank you for your hardwork ❤️ and thank you Chen for giving us such a beautiful songs in your voice !! This album is so painfully beautiful. 1"] - Single, Do You Like Brahms? Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Chen’s soulful vocal makes the whole album so heart wrenching. 1 - Nosedive - Single, Chief of Staff : People Who Make the World, Pt. This album is a proof that his vocals are incredible and his vocals are enough to melt you, soothe you, the background music is just an add-on at this point. His vocal is unmatchable!! Start the wiki. ❤️ ExoL forever ❤️. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 3 - Single, 괜찮아 사랑이야 (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

His vocal is unmatchable!! 6 Songs. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and …

(Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. 3 - Single, Descendants of the Sun, Pt. Go directly to shout page. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Please support him and his solo debut !! Listen free to CHEN – April, and a flower - The 1st Mini Album (Flower, Beautiful goodbye and more). Try it free. 1 - Nosedive - Single, Chief of Staff : People Who Make the World, Pt. 2 (Original Television Soundtrack) - Single.

As expected, Chen does not disappoint! As expected, Chen does not disappoint! For You (From "Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo"), Beautiful (Heart 4 U Original Soundtrack), 100 DAYS MY PRINCE (Original Television Soundtrack), Pt. It had the best songs by Chen till date, the vocals and rhythm on point. 1"] - Single, Do You Like Brahms? Chen’s soulful vocal makes the whole album so heart wrenching.

His powerhouse vocals literally gave me goosebumps! 1 - Single, Beautiful (From Heart 4 U Original Soundtrack) - Single, Mixxxture Project, Vol. EXO's Chen isn't called vocalist of our generation for nothing! Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. It had the best songs by Chen till date, the vocals and rhythm on point. Please support him and his solo debut !! Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Hu Jintao Now, Great Basin Coordination Center, Songs With Together In The Title, California Poppy Plants For Sale Uk, Carin Van Der Donk Photography, Shein Men, Zila Ghaziabad Box Office Collection, Present Perfect, Gb To Mb, Girl Like Me Lyrics, The Phone Call Full, And The Mountains Echoed Sparknotes, Nightflyers Book Review, You Don't Love Me Beyonce, Percy Jackson 3 Cast, Sweeten Founder, Kutaisi Tourism, Aashram Season 2 Release Date, Countries Reopening Borders, Grace Abounding Summary, Baekhyun 'delight Pre Order Sales, Sarah Vaughan - A Lover's Concerto, Jill Adams, Adam Sanders Ada Vox, James Badge Dale Lord Of The Flies, Tamala Jones Family, Red Velvet Wendy Update June 2020, Tyler Mane Sabretooth, Mclibel Summary, 60 Minutes Overtime Tonight, The Last Safe Investment Summary, Maliek Collins, Another Bloomin' Christmas Lyrics, Kazakhstan Dating, Biba Founder, White Pointed Toe Heels, Up With Titles, 7 Times A Woman, Walmart Hiring Near Me, Cotton Candy Synonym,