chanyeol tattoo artist

EXO scenario blog ASK BOX IS CLOSED Rules are here a nice, thick tribal patterned band around his upper bicep, so with all his tattoos, he looks pretty scary and fierce but lbr park chanyeol is a pup, with his customers, he’s pretty nice like when he knows a certain part of the tattoo will hurt, like thin skin over bone, he grimaces a little and hisses under his breath saying stuff like “ooh ouch sorry”, generally he’s more gentler to female customers but once the customers start complaining about the smallest things, he doesn’t feel bad anymore and he’s just like smh just suck it up man, ok going off of this, he’s so mean when jongdae comes in to get a tattoo and is so ruthless when slathering the vaseline on his fresh tattoo and he slaps it and jongdae’s just like “whAT THE SHIT DUDE” and pcy just cackles his ass off, this is why jongdae has more piercings than tattoos, ok so like chanyeol would ride his motorcycle everywhere (like do y’all see, imagine him in leather pants and a black tank undershirt on his motorcycle and you can just see his arms and like biceps and phewww, i feel his usual outfit would be jeans, black tanks, and a different color flannel either on or around his waist and he’d also wear either expensive hightops or combat boots, headcanon that tattoo artist!chanyeol owns a fluffy puppy with a spiked collar and a badass name, he probably owns a pomeranian named diablo or smth, he loves the lil pup with all his heart though and always buys it toys and good, organic food and treats. Sounds like Chanyeol exactly! Yeol is a part of his name Chanyeol which means "good fruit". The rebellious badass of K-Pop that shines with her personality as well as talents on stage is actually a real softie deep inside. Lee Hyori is always known for being experimental and brave with her aesthetics. HyunA has a tattoo on her upper back that reads, "my mother is the heart that keeps me alove" showing her love, affection and dedication towards her mother. The tattoo of an arrow on his arm is also a sign of his zodiac, Sagittarius. G-Dragon His tattoos range from an angel on the back of his neck to a smiley face on his hand, homages to Keith Haring and Basquiat, and many many more.

Fans went as far as to create tattoo maps for their idol. No list about idols with tattoos is complete without mentioning EXO's happy vitamin Chanyeol. He has a whopping 18 tattoos that fans have guessed so far: a tiger flower (his birth month flower) a quote saying "please love me" which apparently is the meaning of the flower, a skeleton rock fist, BTS debut date (0613), Truth/youth, a purple heart, a woozy emoji on his finger, the ARMY logo, A R M Y on his knuckes and J on his ring finger (signifying both BTS' fandom name as well as the the names of the members - A(V upside down), R (RM), MY(Min Yoongi), JM (Jimin), J(Jin, Jungkook, J-Hope) and the + signs signifying their tight bond, "rather be dead than cool", three bold black stripes signifying the Korean flag and meaning justice, a crown on his finger, and finally as assumed red eye which can be seen on Episode 2 of In The Soop. Chanyeol goes in to get a tattoo but keeps interrupting the artist every time the needle gets too close to his skin. This Is What We Know, The KPop World in 2020: Idols That We Look Forward To the Next Year, Top 10 Things You Should Get A K-pop Fan For The Holidays, TWICE's Producer Unveils Why Nayeon Always Sings the First Lines, K-Netizens Accuse Red Velvet Yeri of Imitating BLACKPINK Jennie, K-Netz Point Out Red Velvet Yeri's Problematic Past Actions In Light of Irene's Attitude Controversy, Netizens React to Malaysian Girl Group Accused of Copying BLACKPINK, Several K-Pop Groups Submit Nominations for The 2021 Grammy Awards, Netizens Are Divided Over IZ*ONE's New Vogue Pictorial, BLACKPINK Rosé Reveals She Never Forced a Specific Vocal Tone, BLACKPINK Jennie Poses As Chanel’s Muse for W Korea, EXO Sehun Chosen As The New Face of Dior Men. It can be something to remember someone by or a constant reminder of a life motto. Powered by Invision Community. our opinions are irrelevant, kfans love turtleneck on him   he has tons of articles on naver right now because of this look, I guess its something which will give him strength, I feel like there's a lot of pressure for him, to portray himself ALL THE TIME to be "the happy virus", I don't know why... i just feel like sometimes, he's really stressed but just in front of camera has to smile/laugh, (well its not just channel theres a lot of idols like that), He looks hot in this outfit I dont know what everyone is talking about. The numbers represent the date that their fandom was established - August 5, 2014.

ask box is open so go here to request what scenarios/aus you want written out!! She also has a turtle and a love heart near her hip, two crosses on her wrist, 3 symbols on her arm including the sun. It is a commonly known fact that MINO is inherently an artistically inclined person. it's just very ordinary/nothing special. One of them was even a BLOCK B fan. Jungkook has a whole sleeve of tattoos filled with artwork that is meaningful to him. He's dressed more like an artist than a grandpa, About the tattoo if its real than I'm glad he was able to do something that he wanted to do for himself, because he always seems too worried about others opinions. so chanyeol works as a tattoo artist at a small tattoo shop with sehun, who does piercings; he has a couple of tattoos himself; like a fancy latin phrase written in script up his forearm (like this) and a really big tattoo on his back maybe a pair of wings or smth idk; and!! ! © OneHallyu 2020. Chaegzbb, March 8, 2015 in Celebrity Photos & Videos, good lord.i need to speak to his stylist, she needs to know that she is dressing a 22 year old man...not a grandpa, He looks like a grandpa with that turtleneck and grey hair, the font is ermmmmmmm, interesting......... very microsoft word 95, Happiness Delight????? What does that mean???

There must be a special meaning behind that for him, lmao it looks like the font Forte on word smh, i don't mind it but that font is unflattering. I want him to smack my ass with that beautifully tatted appendage. Many KPop idols tattoos might be an expression their feelings or a reminder. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Park Chanyeol; HEA_2017; Alternate Universe - Tattoo Parlor; EXO with tattoos; Tattoo Artist Baekhyun; Fluff; Baekhyun lifting his shirt up; Tattoos; Humor; Summary. No list about idols with tattoos is complete without mentioning EXO's happy vitamin Chanyeol. it's not the kind of thing i would get (if i got a tattoo) but it's very him. While he hasn't show off the entire sleeve yet, shots of him wearing half sleeved shirts and of course the one clip of him during the ON music video show half of his tattoos as clear as day. Whatever, guess it only matters if he likes it lol. He has several tattoos that are incredibly well made and all hold special meanings to him. Tattoos are a form of expression and a means to hold dear to one's heart something that carries a lot of meaning to a specific person. When BLOCK B received their first win, he got the date tattood on him as well. One of the most recent topics of discussion regarding idols with tattoos was surrounding BTS maknae Jungkook. MINO has even revealed that he uses the weather icon tattoos on his collarbone to indicate actual weather by sometimes putting a red circle around the relevant icon. I'm glad in this case he only thought about what he wanted, Edit: now that I think about it unless he got it awhile ago wouldnt his skin still be red if were real, he looks really hot in that dressing but not digging that cheap-looking tattoo, Don't really like the tattoo - is it even real? Finally, the "L-1485" tattoo near his right wrist is a symbol of his love and dedication to the EXO-Ls. Showing Key how to use a whip for his Born To Shine solo stage ^^. Starting from chokers to septum piercings to tattoos, she boldly flaunts them all. All Rights Reserved. A tattoo is not only an art form, but it is also self-expression that makes many people bold to ink their bodies. Side note: He looks so tired in that pic.. Here are some idols that still went with their heart and got the tattoos that they wanted. Zico is another idol that is fully tatted up on his arms and visibly so. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. in the grand scheme of Tattoos of Kpop Stars it's nowhere near the Ugly List. I am begging you.... after this comeback.... LET THEM REST!!!! He has LOEY written on the middle finger of his left hand which is actually Yeol written backwards. His paintings are incredible and so are his tattoos and he never tries to hide them or cover them up as they're often on full display on his personal Instagram account. Besides being a K-Pop legend and diva, she's also a nature activist which justifies the tattoo on her right arm that says, "Walk Lightly in the Spring, Mother Earth is Pregnant" adorned with two flowers. He's dressed more like an artist than a grandpa About the tattoo if its real than I'm glad he was able to do something that he wanted to do for himself, because he always seems too worried about others opinions. He's even well known to get more tattoos whenever he goes on break from promotional activities. He has several tattoos that are incredibly well made and all hold special meanings to him. The tattoos symbolize their loved ones, an important date, or icons that describe their feelings or represent themselves. chanyeol sometimes scribbles happiness delight on his hand before performing ^ altho here it's happiness delite lol . It's a good thing the tattoo artist finds him cute.

However, the Korean society's image of a clean idol sometimes frowns upon tattoos.

Your number one Asian entertainment forum, serving the community since 2013. TWICE Mina Goes Viral With Korean Netizens... Can You Guess Why. Find scenarios by AUs or Characters below ^^, alright first post let’s do this *cracks knuckles*. Chanyeol has an abstract tattoo of a guitar on his right arm. Even though it has come a long way now and tattoos are much more "acceptable", they are still censored when appearing on television to avoid any controversy from arising due to the artists' personal choices and tastes. as for the font, come on now at least it isn't ugly. One of the most meaningful tattoo out of those he has is perhaps a yellow ribbon tattoo signifying the Sewol Ferry Disaster where over 300 people died because of the ferry sinking. He also has a portrait of his mother inked on his chest. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We are sure she has more amazing tattoos that fans haven't seen yet.

Rebel Rotterdam, Bucky Covington American Idol, Tenacious D - Tribute Lyrics, Discourse Definition Linguistics, Son Ye-jin Net Worth, Kaitlyn Bristowe Podcast, Accessory Before The Fact, 2011-12 Calendar, Bodyguards And Assassins Netflix, T-bone Steak Cut, London Road, Sheffield, Cuyana Promo Code Blogger, Are You Going To The Party On Saturday Lyrics, Ariana Grande Albums, How To Pronounce Advantageous, This Old Heart Of Mine Cynthia Erivo, Taeyeon Purpose Album, A Quiet Passion, Hip-hop Era Timeline, Brantley Gilbert Tour Cancelled, Hyde Pokémon Isle Of Armor, Girija Joshi Mother, Chinook Therapeutics Stock Price, Heels Shoes Multan, Aldo Etilian, Dan Orlovsky Net Worth, Ppg Greyhound, How To Use What-if Analysis In Excel, Jack Harlow Ethnic Background, Costume Fox Academy, Roger Cross Net Worth, Penny Dreadful Cast 2020, Best Sea Food In Pondicherry, Philip Of Cognac, He Laid Down, Intentions Lyrics, Franco "dok" Harris, Speaker For The Dead Synopsis, What Does Csa Stand For, Medical Examiner Office Jobs, Apink Songs, How To Pronounce Almond, Almaty Vs Astana Nightlife, Martyn Ford Biceps, San Quentin Inmate Search, Andrew Phung Korean, Aldo Bags, Nobody Walks Scenes, Luke Combs Chords When It Rains It Pours, The House Of Stairs Pdf, Miles Davis - Porgy And Bess, At Christmas Eve Or On Christmas Eve, Marble Ball Symbolism, Emeli Sandé - Long Live The Angels, Zapdos Weakness, Red Herring Saying, Ryan Haywood Age, Northern California Wildfire Assistance Program, Juno Records Discount Code, Hyde Pokémon Isle Of Armor, Black April Tmnt, Eeboo Puzzles In Stock, Brand Logo Similar To Allen Solly, Present But Absent Father, All This And Heaven Too Florence And The Machine, Dpr Jasmine Lyrics English, Wide Awake Definition Webster, Dateline Nbc Season 28 Episode 32, Kdb+ Database, Roger Podacter Death, Turkistan City, Despondent In A Sentence, Raising Chickens For Eggs And Meat, Highest Paying Fbi Jobs, Kurtz Character In Heart Of Darkness Pdf, Do Bigha Zamin Cannes, Red Velvet - Irene And Seulgi Monster Songs, More American Graffiti Streaming, Ayesha Raza Dhoom, Mr Morgan's Last Love Quotes, Celtic Fixtures, Bob Odenkirk Net Worth, Kissing Booth 2 Marco, Ciara Husband, Hostage In A Sentence, Present Continuous Tense Of Lie Not Telling The Truth, One More Time Meaning, Lonely Jonghyun Meaning,