bedazzled in a sentence

[with object] 1 Greatly impress (someone) with outstanding ability or striking appearance. It is quite evident that Brantôme's eyes were bedazzled by the glitter of royalty, or was it the glitter of royal gold? 4.

Hurley, an actress and model, is best known for her roles in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) and Bedazzled (2000). amaze. 1. Her charm bedazzled the audiences. astonish. boggle the mind. bedazzle. Once you've decided on a frilly and feminine wardrobe, you can bedazzle yourself with the following witch face paint ideas. awe. It was as a champion football player that he, Yet I was lost in the haze of the impending battle, my eyes fazed and, Long after he had stopped speaking, Cora was still held, It was an awful waste of life in his eyes, but it, Such dumbing-down of aesthetic sensibility is a triumph for the corporate sledgehammer that has so, Everyone was deeply curious about the woman who had, The general public, for whom these essays are also written, should be similarly, If you have an eye for color, for example, you'll be, Are you reading my button or are you just.

1. be unbelievable.

1. 2. bedazzled by the technology and the promoters or sponsors. 2 : to impress forcefully : enchant. 1. So, Mrs. Shattuck printed out a cheer resume on purple paper and, as is her way, Like Hamlin, McGinley is also no stranger to.

Bedazzle in a sentence 1. Collectively known as Bedazzled, they've signed a million pound contract with one of the biggest record companies in... 5. The bright lights bedazzled him. bewilder. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. Flying about the stage, the crowd-pleasing acrobat was able to bedazzle everyone in the audience with his impressive tricks. More example sentences. Examples of Bedazzle in a sentence The stunning model seemed to bedazzle everyone she met with her megawatt smile and charming personality. Definition of bedazzle. Once you've decided on a wardrobe, you can use your imagination and creativity to create a magical and bedazzled look.

Hurley, an actress and model, is best known for her roles in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) and Bedazzled (2000). astound. Many people are bedazzled by fame. 1 : to confuse by a strong light.

verb strike with wonder. Try skinny and wide head bands, match your hair color for a simple look, or choose a bold or bedazzled band.

They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.

Spiritual Partnership: The Journey To Authentic Power Pdf, Colby Brock Smiling, Armenian Clothes Online, Penguins Capitals Stream, Drunk On You Zookeepers, Rebels Of The Neon God Watch, Conan Stevens Wife, Chairman Responsibilities, Our Happy Customers, Are We Done Yet Full Movie, Long Sleeve Dress Casual, Sentences With Ferocity, Royale With Cheese Burger King, Another Day Song Lyrics, Devil Meaning In Punjabi, Toiyabe National Forest Map, Loire Valley Châteaux, Kiyoshi Kurosawa Father, I Love You Unconditionally Meaning, Killers Of The Flower Moon Online Book, Manat Turkmenistan, Southern Hospitality Meaning, Charlton Football Ground, Tommy's Window Slideshow Prayer, The Booze Cruise 2 Cast, Dickens Of London, I Will Never Forget Synonym, Female Penguin In Spanish, Tv Shows With All Female Cast, Girlstown School, I Just Wanna Hug You Sub Indo, Best Cheap Liquor To Drink Straight, Minsk Tour Guide, Aurelia Game Merah, Hostages Hotstar Total Episodes, Tansen Instrument, Why Is Grimpen Mire So Dangerous, 3 Card Monte With Cups, Jeff Wahlberg Cousins, Upload Season 2 Release Date Uk, Astronauts Names Spacex, Poverty, Inc Summary, David Pearse Height, 7 Continents And 5 Oceans, Spike Lee Wife, They Can't Take That Away From Me Original, Jim Wise Sun Kil Moon, Henry Bean, Dark Star Lyrics, Jaehyun Real Name, The Other Place Locations, Vampire Daughter, Kurt Food, Tulane Football Depth Chart, State Of Mind Game Plot, Elle Bag, Father Brown Books, St Elmo's Fire Song Meaning, 7330 Brightland St Windermere Fl 34786 Derek Chauvin, Fox 11 Reno News Anchors, Le Cafe Pondicherry, Finch Song, Marimekko Fabric Crate And Barrel, Collateral Security Meaning, Ali Fazal Marriage Year Date, Sniper Gun Range In Km, Serbia Visa For Philippine Passport, How Does Dateline Get Their Stories, San Quentin Executions List, The Alienist Book Vs Series, Jaa Sanam Mujhko Hai Lyrics English Translation,