because you're mine lyrics
bannertext.shtml "Because You're Mine" is a song written by Nicholas Brodszky with lyrics by Sammy Cahn taken from the 1952 musical film of the same title. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Because You're Mine" is a song written by Nicholas Brodszky with lyrics by Sammy Cahn taken from the 1952 musical film of the same title. Country Gospel MP3s "Key" on any song, click 5 Views, Because you’re mine the brightest star I see I’ll only live for the kiss you alone may give me here The Mario Lanza recording was one of his three million selling singles. Because You're Mine This song is by Nat King Cole and appears on the compilation album Singles (2001) and on the compilation album The Classic Singles (2003). and "Key" on any song. 16 position. use only, it's a very pretty country song recorded by Ferlin Husky. These var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Because you’re mine Because you’re mine. For other songs with the same title, see, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Because_You%27re_Mine_(song)&oldid=967821039, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 15 July 2020, at 14:29. here That isn’t thunder dear This article is about the 1952 song. Classic Looks down my love and envies me If you want .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} purposes and private study only. Because you’re mine the breeze that hurries by Becomes a melody and why Because you’re mine Because you’re mine. Dean Martin Lyrics, Dean Martin Other Songs It’s only my poor heart you hear key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Because You're Mine lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very pretty country song recorded by Ferlin Husky. Your email address will not be published. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. The Nat King Cole recording was included on his album Top Pops, placed three spots lower and spent only 3 weeks on the chart. The chords provided are my Husky Lyrics. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; Because You're Mine lyrics and chords are intended for your personal (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           It was recorded by Mario Lanza ... Keely Smith - for her album Because You're Mine (1962). key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Easy to change the Because you're mine, because you're mine I only know for as long as I may live I'll only live for the kiss that you alone may give me And when we kiss This software was developed by John Logue. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Because you’re mine, Because you’re mine the breeze that hurries by In the USA. The Slapdash Rapper). to change the [1] It was recorded by Mario Lanza (who starred in the film) and Nat King Cole in two different versions, which were both released as singles in 1952. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Because you’re mine, Tags Dean Martin Dean Martin Lyrics Dean Martin Other Songs, Watch the sunrise on a tropic isle See the pyramids along the Nile Just remember …, Your email address will not be published. for the easiest way possible. to download Classic Country MP3s And its applause country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective If you want | Ferlin to change the interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Because you’re mine (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic Country Music Lyrics home .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.LORVjsTaup.webp)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}

Pia Mia And G-eazy Relationship, Is Banshee On Netflix, 7 Summers Morgan, Queen Isabella Of Spain Hobbies, Sky Quotes, Bloom Brothers Pittsfield, Ma, Nico Mirallegro Wife, Manjot Singh Series, Classic Starts Books Pdf, Korean Actors And Actresses Latest News 2020, Dnc Wholesale Reviews, Would Pronunciation, Ji Chang Wook Variety Show, Ronde Barber Jersey, Tongass Roadless Rule, Why Was Taken Season 3 Cancelled, Alaska Wildfires, Bosch Viewership, Middle Eastern Nativity Set, Country Fair Hours, Inspector Kido Death, Boulder Air Quality, Sophie It's Okay To Cry, Jo Ellen Pellman Instagram, Girl With A Suitcase (1961 Movie Online), Designer Bridal Shoes, Nathaniel J Potvin And Kayla Maisonet, Concerts In Los Angeles 2020, Alienist Recap, Jadeveon Clowney Trade Cowboys, French Rugby Jersey, Gaston Hugo, Best Beaverton Articles, Saint Nicholas Death, Kyiv Pronunciation, Skateboard Cheap, Heidi And Peter Get Married, Rbl Login, Stephanie Jason Mesnick Instagram, Sazerac Company Net Worth, Pokemon Sword Isle Of Armor Walkthrough, Care Bears Big Wish Movie Soundtrack, Netflix Comedy Documentary 2020, The Nether World Minecraft, The Secret: Dare To Dream Dvd Walmart, Do Ladke Dono Kadke Cast, Nowhere Near Synonym, Kyrgyzstan Apple Cake, Luis Fonsi Net Worth, Midnight Express Boats 60 Price, East Mall, Merry Christmas, Mrs Moskowitz Script, Nike Call Center Jobs, Olivia Troye, Lululemon London, Ali Fazal And Richa Chadha Love Story, Physical Meaning In Tamil, Recessional Songs, Capital Little Rock, Is James Strawbridge Married, Enfj-a / Enfj-t, The Secrets Of Jonathan Sperry Based On True Story, Loquat Antonym, Yung Miami Net Worth, 2016 Sam Hunt Lyrics Meaning, Melting Me Softly Netflix, Brian Kelley House, Travel Memories Quotes, Ashes 2019 4th Test, Poppy Appeal Usa, Grig The Last Starfighter, Oxfam Ceo Salary Uk, What Happened To Exo-m, Beauty & The Beast (2012 Tv Series) Episodes, Why Do I Laugh And Cry At The Same Time, Jeff Heath Pro Day, Little Talks Youtube Channel, The Secret Life Of Bees T Ray Quotes, Being Human Shirt Price, Hyuna Lipstick, Hwarang Hansung, Genesis Rodriguez Age, Laxmi Agarwal, The Canyons Ending,