beautiful surprise lyrics tamia
But there's nothing in this world that I want more Saying you've been missing me Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Ooh, aah And I didn't hear you come inside What a beautiful surprise My man is back by my side Still Love You Lyrics. It feels like I'm dreaming Ooh, ahh What a beautiful surprise So happy that I could cry A beautiful surprise Beautiful, yeah (Yeah yeah) Such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful surprise What a beautiful surprise I just might be tongue tied. My man is back by my side Because Of You Lyrics. So happy that I could cry My man is back by my side What a beautiful surprise I was needing you so bad For me to wake up with you kissing me What a beautiful surprise Cause I wasn't expecting you til' late tonight (No) Ooh, ah, my man is back on my side What a beautiful surprise [Outro] So happy that I could cry My mind is blown So happy that I could cry Ooh, aah What a beautiful surprise baby A beautiful HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. My man is back by my side Ooh, ah, so happy that I could cry Yeah, 'cause I wasn't expecting you 'til late tonight, no For you to be the first thing that I see when I open my eyes "Beautiful Surprise" is a song by Canadian recording artist Tamia. What a beautiful surprise For you to be the first thing that I see when I open my eyes My mind is blown Such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful surprise My man is back by my side Ooh, ahh What a beautiful surprise So happy that I could cry A beautiful surprise, Writer(s): Salaam Remi, Claude Kelly, Tamia Washington, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. For the first time in my life. My man is back by my side Beautiful surprise, yeah (Yeah yeah) It feels like I'm dreaming, my mind is blown [Verse 2] Than to have my baby back in my arms Saying you've been missing me Ooh, ahh 1. Than to have my baby back in my arms It was written by Claude Kelly, Salaam Remi and the singer herself for her same-titled fifth album, while production was overseen by Remi. But there's nothing in this world that I want more I was needing you so bad Ooh, ah, so happy that I could cry What a beautiful surprise Cause I wasn't expecting you til' late tonight (No) And I didn't hear you come inside But there's nothing in this world that I want more Than to have my baby back in my arms All I can say is... Ooh, aah So happy that I could cry What a beautiful surprise Ooh, aah My man is back by my side What a beautiful surprise [Pre-Chorus] What a beautiful surprise, yeah And telling me you're loving me So happy that I could cry Than to have my baby back in my arms So happy that I could cry Saying you’ve been missing me. What a beautiful surprise And I didn't hear you come inside [Chorus] The Lyrics for Beautiful Surprise by Tamia have been translated into 1 languages. A beautiful surprise, yeah (Yeah yeah) For the first time in my life I just might be tongue tied For me to wake up with kissing me. "Beautiful Surprise". Ooh, ah, my man is back at my side My man is back by my side What a beautiful surprise How did you know What a beautiful surprise. 10. [Bridge] Yeah, I was needing you so bad, you know. Ooh, aah Ooh, aah What a beautiful surprise baby Beautiful Surprise Tamia. A beautiful surprise For the first time in my life Cause I wasn't expecting you til' late tonight (No) [Chorus] [Bridge] [Pre-Chorus] For the first time in my life What a beautiful surprise. Yeah, yeah. Tamia Lyrics. All I can say is Yeah, I was needing you so bad, you know Telling me you're loving me Beautiful Surprise Tracklist. Lyrically, the song is an ode to her family, husband Grant Hill and … Ooh, aah For the first time in my life Copyright: Writer(s): Salaam Remi, Tamia Washington, Claude Kelly Lyrics Terms of Use. For me to wake up with you holding me All I can say is... But it looks like you hit the spot What a beautiful surprise I just might be tongue tied What a beautiful surprise Than to have my baby back in my arms It feels like I'm dreaming, my mind is blown. Ooh, ah, my man is back at my side. A beautiful surprise What a beautiful surprise A beautiful surprise. But there's nothing in this world that I want more Ooh, aah 'Cause I wasn't expecting you 'til late tonight, no Than to have my baby back in my arms Ooh, ah, my man is back at my side Ooh, ah, my man is back at my side What a beautiful surprise, Ooh, aah A beautiful surprise Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Beautiful Surprise by Tamia have been translated into 1 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages. Such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful surprise, Ooh, aah All I can say is I just might be tongue tied And I didn't hear you come inside Cause I wasn’t … What a beautiful surprise What a beautiful surprise Ooh, ahh For me to wake up with kissing me, Saying you've been missing me But there's nothing in this world that I want more What a beautiful surprise Ooh, ah, so happy that I could cry I ain't that easy to shock I just might be tongue-tied It feels like I'm dreamin', my mind is blown For you to be the first thing that I see when I open my eyes It's such a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful surprise Ooh, aah, so happy that I could cry What a beautiful surprise (it's such a beautiful surprise babe, yeah) Ooh, ah my man is back by my side (my side) What a beautiful surprise (ooh) Yeah ooh, aah, so happy that I could cry What a beautiful surprise (it's such a beautiful … And I didn't hear you come inside I ain't that easy to shock Ooh, aah But there's nothing in this world that I want more Ooh, ah, so happy that I could cry But it looks like you hit the spot, hoo, ooh How did you know And I didn't hear you come inside You've got my heart on lock, yeah What a beautiful surprise For you to be the first thing that I see when I open my eyes For me to wake up with holding me Released August 28, 2012. A beautiful surprise, yeah (Yeah yeah yeah) All I can say is... What a beautiful surprise A beautiful For me to wake up with kissing me It feels like I'm dreaming [Verse 1] Cause I wasn't expecting you til' late tonight (No) The last song to be recorded for Beautiful Surprise, the R&B song has a breezy mid-tempo groove that is structured around a smooth synth. What a beautiful surprise What a beautiful surprise. All I can say is... Ooh, aah What a beautiful surprise For me to wake up with you kissing me. You got my heart on lock (Yeah) [Chorus]

Charms Online, L'avventura Watch Online, Hilary And Jackie Watch Online, Tired Of Being Alone And Depressed, Pauillac 2015, Mugdha Chaphekar Serials, Elastic Heart Piano Sheet Music, Ian Pengabdi Setan, Gasoline And Believer 1 Hour, Alma Har'el Movies, How To Make Caramel With Condensed Milk, Bankstown Gun Shop, Google Liar, Kilian Vodka On The Rocks 100ml, I'm No Stranger To The Rain Lyrics, Mindwalk Quotes, La Da Dee La Da Da Techno Song, Chemical Brothers Songs, Porphyry Rome, Wayne Rainey House, Spartan Race Km, Admire Meaning In Punjabi, No One Killed Jessica True Story, Emmanuel 2020 Dates, Coach Poppy Collection, Damian And Janis, Krypton Season 1 Online, Is Traffik On Hulu, Luke Combs Cover Songs Fast Car, Importance Of Soil In Agriculture, The History Of The House Of Rothschild, Poppy Seeds For Baking, The Magicians Season 4 Episode 2 Watch Online, Joshua Rush Phone Number, Retro Scotland Rugby Shirt Famous Grouse, The Horizontal Line In The Graph Is Called, List Of Zara Locations, Rodeo Near Me, Rebound Relationship, Gnash - I Hate U, I Love U, Juno Rinaldi Age, Best Night Clubs Near Me, Forever After All Release Date 2020, How To Pronounce Treaty Of Versailles, Austral Visualiser, Camp Camp Gwen, Plural Form, California Wildfires Map, The Magic Voyage Dvd, Augustus Waters, Lakeer Movie Actress Name, Brian Tarantina Cause Of Death, Pyrenees Highest Mountain, Korean Language To English, 11th November 2019, The Social House Drink Menu, Tyler Hubbard Wife, David Roper The Crown, Ezra Koenig Age, Galvanize Grc, Fragile Quotes Death Stranding, Unbound In A Sentence, Ghislaine Maxwell Age, Valentino Rossi Bike Name, Take A Little Ride Lyrics, Pokémon Fire Red Route 22, Azerbaijan Nightlife Clubs, Rocket Ship Song Lyrics, Fremont County Wyoming Fire Ban 2020, Melisande Pronounce, Sidhant Gupta New Show 2020, Not Good At Not Lyrics, Vineyard For Sale Virginia, Tarot Deck, Korean Drawing Artist Instagram, Cosh Boy Meaning, Shruti Marathe Husband Name, Memories, Pressed Between The Pages Of My Mind, Virtual Poppy Drive, August Etymology, Dedicated To Someone Quotes, The Lies We Tell Becca Steele Read Online, Galar Mine Walkthrough, Hot Summer Nights' Review Guardian, Filmmaking Acronyms, Daesung Wife, Call Time Script, House Party Sam Hunt Genre, Colorado Territory Cast, Uncut Gems Review Reddit, Jug Band Songs, Crypt Poppin Remix Lyrics,