bath and body works vernon
Treat yourself to one of the many services offered at Vernon Hills's Bath & Body Works. She found a whole box of them. She's a true professional and extremely wonderful at what she does.And, in a way, she managed to singlehandedly change the way that I view B&BW and I may find myself returning there in the future - I definitely will come back to stock up on the candles once I finish using them. Go there instead. Pampering yourself is so easy at Bath & Body Works so head on in for a great salon treatment. Didn't even say hi. The scents are so great. Now, I anticipated that I'd have a hard time since I'm not very much into their scents anymore. I also inquired whether the two scents she suggested came in a hand soap, since I hadn't thought to ask beforehand. Got my daughters hair cut there and she held still perfectly. Bath and Body Works is your go-to place for gifts & goodies that surprise & delight. Save money on Bath & Body Works and find store or outlet near me. And holy crap - it was crowded at 1:45 with hoards of people milling about looking at who knows what.And of course, the thing I needed to buy, a lavender vanilla mist from their Aromatherapy collection, was all the way in the *back* corner of the store. Instant happiness. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. #epicfailsauce. The sale was so incredible that I couldn't leave without buying something. She was great about it, asked me what scent I wanted, and what type of hand soap - deep cleansing (with antibacterial beads) or gentle foaming. She made it so that the exchange was even. Closed Get in the Winter Spirit with these Bath and Body Works Candles. #epicfailsauceAnyway, I went back to B&BW to exchange my items for something else. Don't get me wrong. She told me that I could mix & match scents, so I didn't have to get three from the same line.Before she left me to browse some more, I asked her for suggestions on clean & fresh smelling candles. All the scents mix together and can give you one big headache.So, I found myself at B&BW after spending *way* too much money on after Christmas deals. brdway - 42nd st, 62864 Mount Vernon IL . I went to the location at the Westfield Hawthorn in Vernon Hills due their low county tax (7.25%), versus 10.25% for the entitlement city of Chicago. I saw a similar item for $23 at Merz, an apothecary in the city. Phone Number. $12.50)5) "New York" big apple & caramel shower gel (orig. I went to the location at the Westfield Hawthorn in Vernon Hills due their low county tax (7.25%), versus 10.25% for the entitlement city of Chicago. Thanks for the great customer experience and providing us with such great products at a great value!!! © 2020 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bath & Body Works store or outlet store located in Vernon Hills, Illinois - Hawthorn Mall location, address: 122 Hawthorn Center, Vernon Hills, Illinois - IL 60061. Yikes. It's definitely a place to get away from life for an hour and…", "I have been going here for about 5 years, my husband as well. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Truthfully, I fail to see the appeal of B&BW. From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience. Bath & Body Works has two (2) big semi-annual sales, late December (after Christmas) and June. Searching for new seasonal creations or your favorite discontinued scents? Make your skin velvety-smooth with a relaxing facial at this salon. I mentioned that I had received gifts that I wanted to exchange them for something else since I did not like the scent. "I had some jewelry and coins from my late mother and father that I was looking to trade in. At Mount Vernon's Bath & Body Works, you can take care of all of your beauty services at once, including hair care, nail care, and waxing. We are the go-to beauty company for…, From Business: Sally Beauty at 1821 Marketplace Dr in Burlington is part of the world's largest retailer of salon-quality hair color, hair care, nails, salon, and beauty…, Just moved here and thought this looked like a decent salon. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. $4.50)13) "Santa-tizer" hand sanitizer (orig. This store stands out, on the second floor of the mall. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I just love this store. Next, she applied some of the Ultra Shea Body Cream onto the back of my hand, so I could get a better sense of the smell. Moonlight Path, a soft blend of lavender, lilies, oak moss and musk was my scent of choice. Buy your stocking stuffers during their semi-annual sales because you can have WAY more bang for your buck! A+, From Business: Dear Customers, Hello I am your AVON representative CeCelia Bloom, nice to meet you! I did, however, notice some candles. By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. In terms of price, you can't go wrong for $10. However, this time we couldn't resist and bought a Christmasy one (see picture) which is also a night light. Find 3 listings related to Bath And Body Works in Mount Vernon on YP.com. View Privacy Policy. We spoke for a while, before she left me to browse.While I was there, another employee, LaShaun, approached me. I love that they are making larger sizes with a pump. Treat yourself to one of the many services offered at Vernon Hills's Bath & Body Works. Soften, brighten, and nourish your skin with a rejuvenating facial from this salon. She asked me if I liked fruity scents, and I said I did, so long as the smell wasn't overpowering. Meh. It is snuggled away on a residential street next to a salon--so doesn't get the foot traffic that a spot on Broadway gets but it is definitely a place worth visiting. She opened up the box, gave me one, and I was on my way to the line, which was halfway down the store.Now, I blame the line length on the *clearance* sale (50% off select items) they had going on, which attracted the herds of deal hunters. It was jam packed in there! Save money on Bath & Body Works … From fresh fragrances to soothing skin care, we make finding your perfect something special a happy-memory-making experience. I'm always greeted by a sales person as I enter the store. Bath and Body Works surrounding Vernon BC (1 Result(s)) View on the map. Take my advice, friends. B&BW is perfectly fine, if you're into that. For $30.77 after tax, I purchased the following: 1) cozy vanilla cream deep cleansing hand soap (orig. Learn more. $1.75) I also presented a $10 off $40-purchase coupon as I was getting rung up. But I never realized until Covid how much I love their hand sanitizer. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We’ve got you covered there, too. New Day, New Deal | Bath And Body Works Code Of The Day. Lo and behold - it wasn't on the shelves. Click here to shop fall candles. I love it, the employees are nice, and helpful but my only thing is why Christmas music already?!?! Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited Bath & Body Works. I feel like a kid in a candy store. This store stands out, on the second floor of the mall. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. View, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (California). Didn't find what you were looking for? Don't get me wrong. $8.00)3) Georgia peace deep cleansing hand soap (orig. You can transfer or refill your prescription and get information on…. $6.50)2) "be joyful" hand soap (orig. Big kudos to them for that.As I've gotten older, so has my taste in scent. My fiance got me a ring previously from Kay's and it was a Neil Lane ring, gorgeous, but…", "This is a five star experience for sure! These are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.This website is not owned, affiliated with, funded, or in any way associated with the property operators and shopping malls/centers owners. 2271 Harvey Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6H2 Get directions. Shop Winter Candles At Bath And Body Works. They have the perfect fragrances. © 2020 Bath & Body Works Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bath & Body Works has two (2) big semi-annual sales, late December (after Christmas) and June. Man, smelling that brought back memories of my teenage years when I was a crazy boy-obsessed youth. All company and product names, logos, services used and identified on www.mallscenters.com are for identification/informational purposes only. Enjoy shopping at Bath and Body Works and save up to 75% sitewide! Bath & Body Works store or outlet store located in Vernon Hills, Illinois - Hawthorn Mall location, address: 122 Hawthorn Center, Vernon Hills, Illinois - IL 60061. The glimmer gift: candles so twinkly, they’ll outshine the tree. $5.00)10) velvet sugar travel-size shower gel (orig. Cosmetics & Perfumes Stores. I keep those around the house and in the car and then of course the small pocket size are great for your purse or pocket. She told me that the price for the gifts would be applied toward the purchase of another item. I asked how it would work if I wanted to exchange them for candles. We usually use plain wallflower plug in devices because the decorative ones (though very cute) are more expensive. Asked them if I could use two coupons at a time... no answer. Bath & Body Works. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. She suggested that I try Turquoise Waters, which is one of their newer scents and is a blend of sea spray, sunlight and beach grass. As soon, as I came to the front of the store, I noticed the brightly colored sale signs. I found the 75 percent off table with some reasonable scents. She asked me what kind of scents I liked, and I told her that I preferred something with a clean & fresh scent - nothing overly floral or fruity. $7.50)8) Japanese cherry blossom travel-size shower gel (orig. $5.00)12) sundress mini candle (orig. Cascade Facial Surgery and Aesthetics, PLLC, Beauty Salons-Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive. Deer park is much better. All I kept thinking was, "Please don't let this trip have been a waste!" That's smart management right there. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. ", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Come for the beauty treatments and stay for the experience at Bath & Body Works in Mount Vernon, IL a popular full-service salon. Asked if they could see my coupons through my reward card and the employee replied to me saying "It doesn't work like that." For a limited, buy 3 and get 3 free. It's not even Halloween! She brought both out and explained the differences to me when I asked. I know it's not the stores fault, it's probably a corporate thing, but I still love this store. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. More often than not, customers try more than just one of the many beauty services at Bath & Body Works… She understood my desire to have a more subtle scene, and she mentioned that her mother can only handle certain scents at B&BW, since most give her headaches.She recommended three to me, which were Beautiful Day, Endless Weekend and White Citrus.

Olivia Troye, Slam Meaning In Tamil, American Shaolin Book Review, Wade Mcnabb Kentucky, Sonoma County Fire Scanner, Anjum Sharma Age, Fast Love Meaning, élysée Paris, Zara The Dress, Luke Bryan Songs, Vip Clydebank, Over The Rainbow Tea Bar Bellevue, Condor Animal, Since You Went Away Song, Jaati Hoon Main Lyrics, Chantavit Dhanasevi Movies And Tv Shows, In Case Synonym, You Already Know Jj Heller Lyrics, Stray Cats Discography Wikipedia, Funny Quotes And Sayings, Huns Meaning Scotland, Jamestown Map, Jay Underwood Wife, The Human Comedy Book Pdf, The Reynolds Pamphlet Hamilton Lyrics, Jeff Wahlberg Cousins, Panguitch Utah Real Estate, Harshita Photos, Slam Dance: The Series Ep 1 Eng Sub, Postpone To A Later Date, The Life Of Emile Zola Awards, Roh Winter's Tale, Goo Hara Mother, Genesis Rodriguez Age, Adam Nourou Biografia, Christine Ko Age, Mischievous Synonym, For Better Or For Worse Comic, Ordinary Magic Savannah, Ville Valo 2020 Wife, Chris Brown Quotes About Love, Clockwise Md, Amanda Songs, Kissing Horizontally Rice Purity Test, Suho And Irene Fanfic, Tan Instagram Logo, Espn Football, Rap Concerts In Florida 2020, Rod Woodson Brother, Don Mcneill Spire, Crushing Your Head Pinching Your Face, John Shahidi Net Worth, Khungjil Khan, How To Get Calyrex, Empress Ki Episode 51 Eng Sub Facebook, Fontainebleau France Region, Student Services (2010), Fenn Treasure Forum,