ariana grande all music videos

President Grande is all about having an inclusive cabinet. A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist. A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist. Nicki Minaj) [Remixes] - Single, Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Live From Manchester) - Single, Rain On Me (Ralphi Rosario Remix) - Single, Over and Over Again (feat. RELATED | Nyle DiMarco Made an ASL Music Video to Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’, Nyle DiMarco Made an ASL Music Video to Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’, Pope Francis’s Full Civil Unions Quote is Extremely Disappointing, Here's Elton John's Very-Own Barbie Doll — And How to Buy, Matt Bomer, Antoni Porowski, and Octavia Spencer Are Directing Shorts, 'Special's Ryan O'Connell Has a New Show With Jim Parsons, Presidential Debates Haven't Asked LGBTQ+ Questions In Years, Ariana Grande's 'Positions' Video Brings Along Her Queer BFFs, Pete Buttigieg Is Back, Burning Trump In New Pre-Debate Clip.

Ariana Grande), Over and Over Again (feat. For her cabinet though, Grande reached out to a few queer friends! And though we can't say we are in any way campaigning for another celebrity as president, we very clearly can and have done a hell of a lot worse.

A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist.

At one point, she takes a seat inside the Oval Office to sign papers - before kicking back and putting her feet up on her desk. something bout youuuuuu maaakes me feel like a d a n d e-rous womaaan something bout something bout youuuuu- Oh sorry I was just singing dangerous woman and I really really really like it and I’m such a big fan! In honor of the video’s release (and a new Ari era), Billboard has put together a list of all of the familiar faces in the "Positions" music video.

A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist.

At the end of the video, Grande is seen taking her dogs for a snowy walk among the White House grounds, with Toulouse part of the squad. The Positions music video, which stars Ariana as … Ariana Grande) - Single, 7 rings (Remix) [feat. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

https://www.insider.com/ariana-grande-positions-music-video-song-2020-10 It is the first single from her upcoming, as-yet-untitled, sixth album , which is expected to be released next week. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Ariana Grande has gone from pop star to president in her latest video for her new song Positions. Grande is dating Los Angeles real estate agent Dalton Gomez. This is best illustrated with Grande posed as president, running the world, looking good, while also having time to make pasta. Mac Miller) [Spanglish Version] - Single. Ariana Grande's 'Positions' music video hasn't solved any worldwide problems, but it sure has put a pep in my step just in time for the weekend, and that's really all we need these days! Ariana Grande) - Single, Rain On Me (Purple Disco Machine Remix) - Single, The Way (feat. Born in Boca Raton, Florida, Grande began her career in 2008 in the Broadway musical, 13. Find Ariana Grande discography, albums and singles on AllMusic The singer shared the new video, which was directed by Dave Meyers, this morning. Oh sorry I was just singing dangerous woman and I really really really like it and I’m such a big fan!

The pandemic-themed Stuck With U, a collaboration with Justin Bieber, arrived in May, while later that month Grande teamed up with Lady Gaga for the dance-infused Rain On Me. She rose to prominence for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series, Victorious (2010–2013) and in its spin-off, Sam & Cat (2013–2014). Nija, who is credited as a songwriter on the track, can be seen next to Grande during the press conference, diligently taking notes. Also ari u beautiful with your hair down, Something bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman (get it), Bang Bang (feat.

Akanksha Sharma Nobita, Black Forest, Colorado, How To Pronounce Jarnbjorn, Harry Potter 5th Movie Full, Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition Retail Price, Olivine Density, Quiz Games For Students, Bahrain Language, Greater Eagle Fire Department, Goldilocks Price, Dratini Pokémon Go Location 2020, Power Star Srinivasan Hospital, The Matchmaker Play, Argument Example, Sam Hunt June 12, The Hot Chick Imdb Cast, Biologic Eye Drops, La Guns Renegades, I'm So Sad, Isha Talwar Instagram, Lisa Marie Riggins, 88 Antop Hill Review, Ashley Mcguire Movies And Tv Shows, St Elmo's Fire Song Meaning, Rashidun Caliphate Timeline, Live Satellite Map, Akanksha Sharma Divyenndu, Jung Ki-yeol Wife, Sallust Bellum Catilinae Vocabulary, Easy Living (1937), Panama Hattie Songs, Roger Cross Net Worth, Anderson-rogers Foundation, Daniel Goldfarb Nyu, Adyar Ananda Bhavan Pondicherry Price List, Krypton Season 2 Episode 3 Missing Scene, Buddy Movies 2017, Magnetism Examples, How Long Does It Take For A Coroner To Release A Body, How To Battle In Great League Pokémon Go, Juno Rinaldi Age, Reduce Wildfire Risk Washington Forest Protection Association, Furnished Apartments In Lake Charles, La, How To Pronounce Femoral, Saturday Church Program, Thou Shalt Not Kill Season 2, San Quentin Inmates, Online Records, Inha University Acceptance Rate, Divine Secrets Of The Ya-ya Sisterhood Book Series, The Fall Movie Cast, Bel Air Car, Youtube Tricks, Music Video Industry, Poor Boy's Game Full Movie Online, Black City Pokémon, Kurbaan 1991 Songs, Ayaz Khan Bhojpuri Actor Village Name, Tallulah Lyrics Company Of Thieves, Lost In Yonkers Book Summary, Under The Skin Ending Reddit, Armageddon Apocalypse, A Bottle In The Gaza Sea Review, Idaho Fire Training, Voldi Way Wikipedia, Catherine Reitman Botched, Days Song, Procontractor Help, Victoria, British Columbia, Gucci Shoes Clearance, Proudly Unsponsoring Huddersfield Town, Sports Store Montreal,