actor brendon zub wikipedia

He has appeared in a dozen different productions all told, up to early 2016, including The Flash pilot. Brendon Zub is an actor. Trip was killed off in the episode, Exorcise Your Demons, but Brandon returned in the episode after to portray one of the forms for the shapeshifter, Hunter Caine. Brendon Zub is a Canadian actor whose life adventures and diverse skill set have helped him carve out a unique career and emerge as a sought after and versatile actor. His character worked as a detective within the Hilltowne Police Department alongside his partner, Niko Hamada. He is well known for appearing in The Good Doctor, Supernatural, many Hallmark movies including The Christmas Calendar and Lifetime movie My Husband's Deadly Past. This fall Brendon can be seen playing Chuck Dodgson in the highly anticipated CW series "Batwoman" which brings Bruce Wayne's cousin Kate Kane, to the Arrowverse.

Brendon Zub is a professional actor and a Canadian national. Brendon Zub is an actor who portrayed Detective Trip Bailey on the show. He portrays Kyle in the first season of The Flash and Chuck Dodgson in the first season of Batwoman. Brendon Zub is a Canadian actor whose life adventures and diverse skill set have helped him carve out a unique career and emerge as a sought after and versatile actor.

Brendon Zub is a Canadian actor whose highest profile work to date was probably in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. This fall Brendon can be seen playing Chuck Dodgson in the highly anticipated CW series "Batwoman" which brings Bruce Wayne's cousin Kate Kane, to the Arrowverse. On HT, in one of his earliest roles, he plays Geoff in " Rewind ". Brendon Zub – Age, Parents, Siblings Brendon Zub was born in Vancouver and raised in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Last Laugh Rooster Teeth Wiki, Pepe Jeans Shoes, Ronde Barber Fox, Ivory Tower Meaning Vs Blue Collar, Cara Gee Age, Particle Man Chords, Angel Strawbridge Weight Loss, Lexxe Red Velvet Lyrics, Amc Classic Village Mall 6, Poland Tours Reviews, Anthropologie Uk, Forever 21 Sandals, Cleanest Air In Pennsylvania, Jerome Powell Speech Today Live, Restaurants In White Town, Dear Inventory, You Make It Easy Remake, Usd To Cad, Dressy Flats With Ankle Strap, El Carretero, Galarian Articuno Pixelmon, Lenny Bruce: Swear To Tell The Truth Watch Online, Astana Airport, Making Excuses, What Happened To Pia Mia, How Old Is Goya Robles?, There's Something About Mary Warren Disability, Go Ahead And Break My Heart Again, Who Is America's Sweetheart 2018, Know Me App, Baku Nightlife Reddit, Tenet Trailer 2 Warner Bros, Ganja Armenia, Account Lockout Policy Best Practices, Maree Cheatham Beetlejuice Scene, Zomato Delivery Boy App Link, Manky Scottish, The Night Porter Ballet Dancer, Yogi Bear Smarter Than The Average Bear Gif, Robbery Roblox Id, Best Bet In Horse Racing Today, Te Amo Y Más Lyrics, Napa Fire Map, Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Lyrics Meaning, Ukraine Travel Ban, All About My Mother Symbolism, Not Telling The Truth Synonym, Alan Bradley Chemistry, Get A Piece Of The Pie Synonym,